Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

I Couldn't Sleep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Couldn't Sleep (6136 Views)

She Walked Into My Room Naked And I Couldn't Help It / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One / I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Couldn't Sleep by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
I Couldn't sleep all night.
Re: I Couldn't Sleep by EngineerBode: 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
Go and collect your own nacks nah

3 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Sleep by paulolee(m): 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
you jus pained that another girl is enjoying the nacks..
if u are horney or interested, jus to and talk to him, maybe he can reason you if you swallow ur pride..
Re: I Couldn't Sleep by Slawormir: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Sometimes in life you need to mind your own business

My grandfather is 145 years old and still very much alive simply because he is always minding his own business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Couldn't Sleep by ovcwality(m): 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
After hearing ohh ahh in the night, you then use your fake Twitter account to tweet then screenshot it after just 17seconds, Ahhh kill you there with lies

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Sleep by techmo(m): 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ode Mind ya business

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Sleep by habsydiamond(m): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
a times anything else coming from Twitter is just to trend. believe at your own peril.. if u no fit sleep become the refree. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Sleep by MJBOLT: 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
new account created just to spread lies and gain followers,na guy fit dey behind the account sef.
Re: I Couldn't Sleep by DamnnNiggarr: 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
Clout chasing at its peak

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Sleep by Edopesin: 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
MJBOLT:
new account created just to spread lies and gain followers,na guy fit dey behind the account sef.

na op get the Twitter account

how the hell did he get to screenshot the tweet seconds after she tweeted it unless he tweeted it himself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Couldn't Sleep by olisaEze(m): 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
Wetin concern you, is it your nacks? undecided

Better goan buy earplugs, mind ur bizness and get ready to lend a shoulder to ur friend when she finds out on her own.

PS: When she finds out and tells you, better be ready to act surprised or else she’ll blame you for knowing & not telling her! If you goan tell her, she’ll still end up hating you for ruining her marriage, so just mind ur bidness hohaa!! cool
Re: I Couldn't Sleep by goatBBQGRILLS: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
90% 0f them dey fake am like onyi22 and kestolove

BTW where is naijaolosho?

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Sleep by joviegghead: 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
hmm
Re: I Couldn't Sleep by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
olisaEze:
Wetin concern you, is it your nacks? undecided

Better goan buy earplugs, mind ur bizness and get ready to lend a shoulder to ur friend when she finds out on her own.

PS: When she finds out and tells you, better be ready to act surprised or else she’ll blame you for knowing & not telling her! If you goan tell her, she’ll still end up hating you for ruining her marriage, so just mind ur bidness hohaa!! cool

Hmm. Good.

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Sleep by Manofvalor1: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
No be everything eye see or ear hear.na im mouth go talk o!. better mind your business before had i know become your new song.
Re: I Couldn't Sleep by Burgerlomo: 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
Go get your own gbola and stop disturbing us here cool

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Sleep by Benwallt(m): 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
Jealousy
Re: I Couldn't Sleep by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 19, 2020
Manofvalor1:
No be everything eye see or ear hear.na im mouth go talk o!. better mind your business before had i know become your new song.

Lol
Re: I Couldn't Sleep by Oddslordreal: 6:12am On Jul 19, 2020
Love doc

It's me
Re: I Couldn't Sleep by phemmyfour: 6:55am On Jul 19, 2020
Probably Busta Rhymes song was playing in the background

Throw your hands up in the air don't ever disrespect
Ho-Hah! I got you all in check

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get This Kind Of Girl / Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? / Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.