Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Urged For Older Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urged For Older Ladies (710 Views)

What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies / The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urged For Older Ladies by Highzik20(m): 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
Good day everyone, i have been going through this for a long time now and decided to get the thought of people on this

I'm in my mid twenties, though i have been in quite some relationship in the past but i have this love for older ladies (I mean ladies that are maybe few years older than me and pls not married ladies o) and this love have really made me not to really enjoy or wants to date any other girls that is younger than me.

Sometimes I think maybe am not OK self. Though i have had a couple of memorable moments with some older ladies which even fueled my urge for such ladies more.

Am i the only one in this kind of situation, is it normal to feel that way.
Your criticism/ advice and what to do are all welcome.
Re: Urged For Older Ladies by Amatarasha(f): 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
Wat blood type or group are u?
Re: Urged For Older Ladies by Highzik20(m): 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
Amatarasha:
am O+
Re: Urged For Older Ladies by goatBBQGRILLS: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
i enjoy a lot of old ladies to i like making friends with young widows but not in my village
Re: Urged For Older Ladies by luminouz(m): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
Amatarasha:
ZZ!!!
Re: Urged For Older Ladies by Drsnives(m): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
we are in the same shoe @op, am o+ too. I don de cast n bind grin
Re: Urged For Older Ladies by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
When you're very young do you remember if or maybe you're being assaulted sexually by a lady older than you,, that can cause it
Re: Urged For Older Ladies by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
Amatarasha:
Do blood group affect one sexuality?�
Re: Urged For Older Ladies by Amatarasha(f): 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
Highzik20:

am O+
u won't be unsafe from infections
Re: Urged For Older Ladies by Highzik20(m): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
When you're very young do you remember if or maybe you're being assaulted sexually by a lady older than you,, that can cause it

No ....i was never assaulted sexually
Re: Urged For Older Ladies by Highzik20(m): 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
Amatarasha:
u won't be unsafe from infections

how does ones blood group have to do with this...pls explain better
Re: Urged For Older Ladies by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
Highzik20:

No ....i was never assaulted sexually
Ok there's nothing wrong about it
Re: Urged For Older Ladies by Psalmy2cute(m): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
Highzik20:
Good day everyone, i have been going through this for a long time now and decided to get the thought of people on this

I'm in my mid twenties, though i have been in quite some relationship in the past but i have this love for older ladies (I mean ladies that are maybe few years older than me and pls not married ladies o) and this love have really made me not to really enjoy or wants to date any other girls that is younger than me.

Sometimes I think maybe am not OK self. Though i have had a couple of memorable moments with some older ladies which even fueled my urge for such ladies more.

I think theres nothing wrong with you.. honestly I've never been lucky when it comes to dating younger girls.. they're mostly like 2 to 3 years older than me.... but if you're into old married women.. then you better check yourself.. else. you just prefer more mature girls who are self dependent
Re: Urged For Older Ladies by Sixfeetbelle: 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
Highzik20:

I like to believe what you're going through has to do with a psychological need for an older woman in your life. You get unconsciously attracted to them based on what it represents in your life. For example,

Was your mother very young when she had you such that the age gap between you two isn't that much? Were you raised by an aunt who isn't that much older than you? Are your sisters way older than you and somehow have been kind of like a second mom to you? Are you an only son and child who was doted on by his mother?

The idea behind this question is to determine how you relate with females in general. It isn't exclusive as I'm not a psychologist, but I've come to understand that as adult individuals, we naturally gravitate towards that which was present in our childhood as should be in your case. There are exceptions, of course, as human beings are very fickle in nature.

That said, there's nothing wrong with your attraction to older women. You can't change it even if you want as your psychology/mind has imbibed it without your conscious effort. What you need is to come to terms with your attraction and be happy in that decision. Better to be with one who makes you happy than a mannequin you'll present for society's like at the detriment of your own happiness. Marriages were the wives are older thrive too.

NB: I am open to corrections by psychologists only.

(1) (Reply)

Teenager Dubbed 'virgin Mary' After She Got Pregnant Despite Not Having S3x / Beautiful / That Guy And Your Girlfriend [PICTURES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.