Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline (5887 Views)

Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport / Businessman Single-handedly Constructed A Tarred Road In Sabon Gari, Kano / Anambra Businessman, Bona Okafor And Policeman Who Asked For His Particulars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by Kendumazy(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nice one
Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by blessedchild234(m): 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
These is a great feat for the business mogul. Nice one.
Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by jesmond3945: 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I know he is into Oil and Gas. Where did he get the source capital to start an oil company that requires billions in start up capital.. Niger Deltans hardly own any oil companies and their land is degraded.

I'm just curious why it is mostly Northerners that own oil companies. Where did they get their source capital and how did they get access to Niger Delta wealth? Are they fronts for some of Nigeria's military rulers and politicians that have looted $600 billion dollars since 1960.
see they are well connected in govt and get juicy deals. However what of our brothers and sisters in nddc? 3 trillion in 10 years looted. 81b in 5 months with nothing to show for it. Use 30b to fight covid 19 while the goods rot in their warehouse. I have stopped attacking buhari and the North.

1 Like

Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
jesmond3945:
see they are well connected in govt and get juicy deals. However what of our brothers and sisters in nddc? 3 trillion in 10 years looted. 81b in 5 months with nothing to show for it. Use 30b to fight covid 19 while the goods rot in their warehouse. I have stopped attacking buhari and the North.
From North-South and East-West some of the greatest looting ever seen in a civilization by 1% of the elite is taking place and should be classified as a crime against humanity.

The United Nations or the International Criminal Court should step in.
Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by jesmond3945: 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

From North-South and East-West some of the greatest looting ever seen in a civilization by 1% of the elite is taking place and should be classified as a crime against humanity.

The United Nations or the International Criminal Court should step in.
we don't need un. The young people need to take back this country. Take arms against the state.
Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by StonesA: 11:00pm On May 09, 2022

I know he is into Oil and Gas. Where did he get the source capital to start an oil company that requires billions in start up capital.. Niger Deltans hardly own any oil companies and their land is degraded.

I'm just curious why it is mostly Northerners that own oil companies. Where did they get their source capital and how did they get access to Niger Delta wealth? Are they fronts for some of Nigeria's military rulers and politicians that have looted $600 billion dollars since 1960.
one hausa guy told me that a a Rano got rich through abacha's loot, i heard that they were very close to each other. its his loyalty to Abacha that earn him this money

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Investing 9m For Msc In University Of Aberdeen / Please I Need Help With Direction / How Much Is T Fare From Ph To Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.