Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline (5659 Views)

Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport / Businessman Single-handedly Constructed A Tarred Road In Sabon Gari, Kano / Anambra Businessman, Bona Okafor And Policeman Who Asked For His Particulars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nigerian pilots and aircrew will have more job opportunities as billionaire, AA Rano, will launch Rano Airline for domestic and international flights of people and cargo service. The aviation industry continues to get more investment.
https://mobile.twitter.com/OvieAli/status/1284457404525088773

Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by Yahksbiz(m): 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
This man is always leading
Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by jlinkd78(m): 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
Great
Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by helinues: 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nice one..

Rano Air Limmited

But is there anything like limmited?
Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by Golan007: 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
Inside this Covid-19 season?

Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by gasparpisciotta: 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
Please don’t use expired aircrafts.

1 Like

Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by PIMPAR: 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
Gbam! Nigeria must be great
Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by culf: 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
The money man. Congratulations to him
Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by Piggyyeasters(f): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
Very cool
No noise at all
No chest beat
Nothing like we are the best "pigs" in the world
May God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by Balenciagaokey: 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
grin
Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by SarkinYarki: 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
I worked on this project
Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by Jimi24: 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
The stupidity in this investment is kanorific in proportions.
Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by Racoon(m): 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
Another business mogul has entered the industry.Big congratulations A.A.Rano.Welcome on board.

1 Like

Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by EngineerBode: 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
Niger Delta money
Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by IamWonderful: 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hmmmmmm airpeace approaching trash bin
Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by orion7: 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
Where is Buhari's Nigerian air old thief
Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by GboyegaD(m): 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
I have someone who's been trying to get the FG to license his air cargo business for years now. Do we intentionally frustrate new business from coming up except the owners are well connected?

To those who apply and get to work for this airline, I wish them an awesome career experience.

1 Like

Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by chozzy: 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2020

OK

Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by Maxymilliano(m): 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
Good ....
Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by degamonn: 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
He is a good business man, no doubt.
If they is a way to study rich men and get rich, I would have loved to study the likes of him, Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu, Otedola, Adenuga, Ifany Uba etc.
While there is nothing wrong in diversification, instead of this man going into Airline business, He should have expanded his oil business more by building refinery in Nigeria.
Kudos to him all the way. I admire his business acumen!
Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
GboyegaD:
I have someone who's been trying to get the FG to license his air cargo business for years now. Do we intentionally frustrate new business from coming up except the owners are well connected?

To those who apply and get to work for this airline, I wish them an awesome career experience.
Are you sure the person actually applied?
Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
Cool development
Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by Loadbalancer(m): 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
Rano the billionaire! What a persistent mogul

Click my name to get a fully responsive custom website for less than 15k!! Offer is limited to only first 4 people please!
Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by yanabasee1(m): 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
To know that this country is highly tribalized.... Northerners, especially Kano indigenes will begin to use his airline more than any other airline..... Just like the Muslim university that they're busy sponsoring up and down......

1 Like

Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
How did he become a billionaire?Which factory or patent does he own.

Nigeria and the multitude of overnight billionaires that start airlines and oil companies. What is the source capital of his businesses?

1 Like

Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by GboyegaD(m): 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
myboy2111:

Are you sure the person actually applied?

Yes he did. Had to travel to Nigeria a couple of times with his technical partners each time they asked them to come around. The last I checked, it was published in the dailies that they are in the final phase.
Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by tundchip2: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
How did he become a billionaire?Which factory or patent does he own.

Nigeria and the multitude of overnight billionaires that start airlines and oil companies. What is the source capital of his businesses?
AA RANO is a popular billionaire in the North. He's into Oil and Gas. Owns several Gas Stations here in Abuja. You can also google search if you want to know more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2020
tundchip2:
AA RANO is a popular billionaire in the North. He's into Oil and Gas. Owns several Gas Stations here in Abuja. You can also google search if you want to know more.
I know he is into Oil and Gas. Where did he get the source capital to start an oil company that requires billions in start up capital.. Niger Deltans hardly own any oil companies and their land is degraded.

I'm just curious why it is mostly Northerners that own oil companies. Where did they get their source capital and how did they get access to Niger Delta wealth? Are they fronts for some of Nigeria's military rulers and politicians that have looted $600 billion dollars since 1960.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Businessman, AA Rano, Launches Airline by tundchip2: 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I know he is into Oil and Gas. Where did he get the source capital to start an oil company that requires billions in start up capital.. Niger Deltans hardly own any oil companies and their land is degraded.

I'm just curious why it is mostly Northerners that own oil companies. Where did they get their source capital and how did they get access to Niger Delta wealth? Are they fronts for some of Nigeria's military rulers and politician that looted $600 billion dollars since 1960.
You already know the answers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Issuing Of A New Nigerian Passport? Please Help / Cost Of ECA On WES / Hotels In Ikeja Near Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.