Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,887 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

5boro's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 5boro's Profile / 5boro's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by 5boro: 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
Marevidris:
I didn't receive any mail..... congratulations to you all.

No news is goodnews bro; stay positive and optimistic. Mails may be coming in batches.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by 5boro: 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
Interview mail just dropped for me to the Glory of God.

Osa loburue migwo!

4 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by 5boro: 6:48am On Jan 27, 2022
Nelson9999:
we should be expecting the mails from Monday

Okay apostle. Noted with thanks.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by 5boro: 10:26am On Jan 22, 2022
Panics, confusions, assumptions, and suspense everywhere.

Calm down, and trust the process; What will be will be. Lol.

3 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by 5boro: 7:36am On Jan 21, 2022
jasonex4:

And what if I am a traditionalist??

Then focus on traditional things na...shuuu. lol
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by 5boro: 6:51am On Jan 21, 2022
jasonex4:

That's cos u have a job.. for those who don't have jobs currently what do you want them to focus on??

Focus on God. Read your Bible, and fill your heart with hope, peace, and promises of God. I'll suggest you start with Isaiah; read slowly and meditate.

You'll succeed. Peace man.
Crime / Re: Man Stabbed To Death While Trying To Stop Daughter’s Defilement In Delta by 5boro: 7:58am On Jan 15, 2022
I don't understand this story. So, they saw him desperately try to get up, fighting for his life, and oga eye witness didn't help because? They were waiting for help to arrive when someone is bleeding out? What happened to rushing him to a nearby clinic or hospital?

Terrible human beings.
Celebrities / Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by 5boro: 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
NwaIgboBoy:
Davido has been to church several times sing and even played drum for church, ... but this illuminaty boy is just letting us who he is ..

Why the constant comparison to david? Are they twins or something? Y'all should be wise this 2022 na

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by 5boro: 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
In teni's voice "everybody has an opinion, on how you suppose live your life..."

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by 5boro: 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
SportsHD:
You can believe In God, a supreme being out there but not in religion.

In the words of Hopsin
"You gave me a Bible and expect me not to analyze it?
I’m frustrated and you provoked it
I’m not reading that motherfucking book because a human wrote it
I have a fucking brain, you should know it
You gave it to me to think to avoid every useless moment"

Ill mind of hopsin 7. Dude is a critical thinker.
Sports / Re: Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest by 5boro: 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
He should just call it quit. Life over career!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by 5boro: 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
Anieheart:
Please has anyone submitted the PERSONAL DETAILS FORM
if yes what did you fill in as EXAM NO.

Left it blank. I wasn't given any exam number, so there was nothing to fill there.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by 5boro: 12:20am On Dec 07, 2021
jasonex4:

We de wait for u...abeg na

The waiting game... lol
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by 5boro: 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
Test link from talent central has dropped folks.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by 5boro: 9:15am On Dec 04, 2021
jasonex4:

1. Click on "quote" and then you would see the full link

Why creating a WhatsApp group tho? Previous exams thread helped others writing same exam later, as I'm sure this thread will help some of us, as well as the thread/information we'll leave here will also help posterity. If we take it to WhatsApp, it's not right and fair as those who will write this exam in years to come will have little or no information to go on. Let's have all conversations, discussions, suggestions and whatever here. Don't be selfish, thank you.

7 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NLNG Job Vacancy by 5boro: 2:52am On Oct 19, 2021
Jonahure4u:
Has anybody received message from NLNG

I feel it's way too early going by previous trends, calm down sir. grin
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by 5boro: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2021
jasonex4:
Laslas make i port go NLNG thread..lol

Abeg you Don see any one? �
Phones / Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 5boro: 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
The internal memory of my phone is showing negative; i can't download or save any picture, app, video, music etc. All these after restoring factory settings. Any help guys?
Politics / Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by 5boro: 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
wow
Education / Re: Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) by 5boro: 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nigeria my country!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by 5boro: 9:03am On Sep 28, 2021
viosky:
I attended their interview yesterday, please i want to know if there is a provision of accomodations during the training, the amount they pay the trainees and if they do retain their trainees

No provision for accommodation before and during the training, they pay 30,000/month flat, and they sometimes retain based on your performance and business need.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by 5boro: 11:41am On Sep 21, 2021
oilmonie:
First timers let's gather here. Second timers pls advice.

Here we go again

1 Like 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Brewery Test Invitation by 5boro: 3:22am On Aug 09, 2021
What did you later find out sir? I was successful too
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by 5boro: 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time by 5boro: 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
It is well

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.