Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid (43818 Views)

Nigerians Don’t Believe I ‘Died, Resurrected’ – Oladips / “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo / 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by codeigniter(m): 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
he is out of poverty!

In the bids on all your online hustles , learn how to avoid getting hacked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1twHHmRly8
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by 5boro: 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
SportsHD:
You can believe In God, a supreme being out there but not in religion.

In the words of Hopsin
"You gave me a Bible and expect me not to analyze it?
I’m frustrated and you provoked it
I’m not reading that motherfucking book because a human wrote it
I have a fucking brain, you should know it
You gave it to me to think to avoid every useless moment"

Ill mind of hopsin 7. Dude is a critical thinker.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Mrquote: 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
A fool says in his heart that there's no God.

There's God but over sabi isn't good.
He didn't say he doesn't believe in God, he said religion.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Raychee(f): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

He never said he doesn't believe in God �
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by GeneralPula: 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
SportsHD:
You can believe In God, a supreme being out there but not in religion.

In the words of Hopsin
"You gave me a Bible and expect me not to analyze it?
I’m frustrated and you provoked it
I’m not reading that motherfucking book because a human wrote it
I have a fucking brain, you should know it
You gave it to me to think to avoid every useless moment"

Damnn Hopsin..

What’s the song title?
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by OmoOshodi(m): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

when did he say that there is no God??
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
Eriokanmi:
The beginning of his downfall. Mark today
he never so he did not believe in God o, he said he no believe in religion and religion is totally different from God. Some religion are worshipping idols eg buddhism and co..

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Mariangeles(f): 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kingsleyebere:
; Good to go?? It seems u didn't read meaning into that statement! Since he does not believe in religion,anything concerning God he does not believe too!!

Not necessarily true.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by gnhpowerhouse: 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

. He doesn't say he does not Believe in God or neither Does he mention that God does not Exist...He says he does not belief in Religion....Tell me how Almighty God says you should serve and worship Him...

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by DropsMic(m): 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mmadu2:
How can a confirmed occult man that uses occult to sell music believe in religion.

Lol.. I think i just found the dumbest slowpoke on here

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mmadu2:
How can a confirmed occult man that uses occult to sell music believe in religion.

mumu embarassed

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by roundman: 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
Gospel2Day:
Any religious persons (Christians or Muslims or traditionalists) that follow this ignoramus on social media and buy his songs or listen to his music are as foolish and ignorant as Wizkid.
Unless they repent, theyl all together will rot and roast with him in Hell fire.
Say's Daddy g.o...nonsense talk.

6 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Eriokanmi: 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
he never so he did not believe in God o, he said he no believe in religion and religion is totally different from God. Some religion are worshipping idols eg buddhism and co..
You can't speak for him. His statement is loud and clear. How can you believe God if not through religion? Religion is a means or path through which you commune with God.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by doggedfighter(f): 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
1Sharon:

He's putting a curse on him lol. According to HIM WizKids downfall starts from today lol

Religion makes people delusional.

In his mind he has power to curse and it will happen.

Why not use that his imaginary power to make significant things happen in his life.

15 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by HRMK: 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
understandable!when ur dad is a muslim and ur mum is a xtian while ur into traditional line!i think he shuld av said he is exposed to the 3religions!HE IS THREE IN ONE!TO SAY HE DOESNT BLV IN ANY RELIGION IS A WHITE LIE!!

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by cococandy(f): 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Aburada:
He is being real and courageous to have revealed his opinion. He didn’t say there is no God.

I have a very strong belief that many of our politicians don’t believe in neither religion nor God. Because how can you believe there’s a superior being up there and be that wicked

They don’t believe it: they just lie in order to keep their voters

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by noisy45(m): 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Believing in God and believing in religion are two different things. I don't believe in religion but I believe God exist.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by cococandy(f): 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
Eriokanmi:
You can't speak for him. His statement is loud and clear. How can you believe God if not through religion? Religion is a means or path through which you commune with God.
That’s not true

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Joseph08(m): 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
Pastor Righteousness2 will have 1or 2 to say trust me grin

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
Eriokanmi:
you're a fool

10 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
SheikhMuniru:
BUT YOU BELIEVE IN ILLUMINATI, GOOD OF YOU BOY
you're an idiot

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Soffyh(m): 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
People will just read and don't understand, I don't believe in religion is different to I don't believe in God, likewise me,what I believe is there is God that created me ,I do pray to God in language I understand, not in one kind of religion,because I don't know the religion God supports, I believe there is only one God ,God that doesn't do mistakes and never fail,I praise God whenever I reasons all he created

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by PotatoSalad(m): 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Assistant of God. His downfall is millions of times better than your success. If the shoe fits, reply me.

10 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Soffyh(m): 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
noisy45:

Believing in God and believing in religion are two different things. I don't believe in religion but I believe God exist.
God bless you smiley very good

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
Eriokanmi:
says who? Are you telling me that if I don’t go to church I won’t make heaven?

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by oodua1stson: 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

the only fool here is you . He did not say he did not believe in God. He said he did not believe in religion.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kingsleyebere:
; Good to go?? It seems u didn't read meaning into that statement! Since he does not believe in religion,anything concerning God he does not believe too!!
idiot

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Eriokanmi: 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
PotatoSalad:

Assistant of God. His downfall is millions of times better than your success. If the shoe fits, reply me.
my reply to your post is

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
baba4thegehs:
Mumu.

Pesin way no sabi anything.

Just focus on music.
Anu ofia
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by 1Sharon(f): 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
says who? Are you telling me that if I don’t go to church I won’t make heaven?

Yes. Helll awaits.

You cannot meet the holy one of Israel without offering tithes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Doris Akonanya: “I Wasn’t Born This Way” – Amputee Nollywood Actress / Destiny Etiko, Lizzygold Onuwaje And Mary Igwe 'Turn Men' On Set (Pictures) / Anita Patrick Celebrates Birthday In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.