Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (991) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1345547 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samuelthaking(m): 3:51am On Sep 29, 2021
Please who has a redmi device for sale , fairly used ones that ls around 35-42k, anything from note 8 Sha.
Preferably in Abeokuta
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mctfopt: 7:10am On Sep 29, 2021
My Google Pixel 3XL running on the latest Android 11 OS is having a weird Bluetooth connectivity issue. My bluetooth earbud connects without issue but still music plays via phone speaker. Music may intermittently play on bluetooth earbud and without any warning automatically cut off playing via Bluetooth earbud, while bluetooth earbud is STILL CONNECTED to the phone even with the BT earbud displaying battery capacity left on the phone, while the sound reverts to play on phone speaker.

I thought it was the particular Bluetooth earbud issue and I've tried other earbuds with similar result of leaving the earbud connected while sound plays via the phone speaker.

These earbuds performs without any issue on other phones.

This issue started like two days ago...everything was just awesome until then.

Anyone got a fix?

Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DaddyYoo: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2021
Who knows how to track an iPhone using IMEI? Urgent l please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Auskyd(m): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2021
mctfopt:
My Google Pixel 3XL running on the latest Android 11 OS is having a weird Bluetooth connectivity issue. My bluetooth earbud connects without issue but still music plays via phone speaker. Music may intermittently play on bluetooth earbud and without any warning automatically cut off playing via Bluetooth earbud, while bluetooth earbud is STILL CONNECTED to the phone even with the BT earbud displaying battery capacity left on the phone, while the sound reverts to play on phone speaker.

I thought it was the particular Bluetooth earbud issue and I've tried other earbuds with similar result of leaving the earbud connected while sound plays via the phone speaker.

Anyone got a fix?

Thanks.

It's a bug. Wait for the next update. That should fix it. Try resetting the phone. It helps some times.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NpvnStar: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
Please I need Complete Charging Port with Flex for Tecno Droidpad 10D tablet

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mctfopt: 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Auskyd:

It's a bug. Wait for the next update. That should fix it. Try resetting the phone. It helps some times.

I've gone to System Setting>Reset Option>Reset Wi-Fi, mobile and Bluetooth to reset this option.

The problem still persists, I'm not very keen to do a full phone reset as I may lose a lot of valuable data. Let's hope an update may help out on this.

Thanks a lot

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NpvnStar: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
NpvnStar:
Please I need Complete Charging Port with Flex for Tecno Droidpad 10D tablet

Abeg oo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Noshitboi(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2021
No Service in my SIM 2 on my Samsung A02. Can someone help me out?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Confide22(f): 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
Confide22:
Please how much will it cost me to change my iPhone X screen that got broken to original one here in Lagos?
original screen is available 35k call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
Noshitboi:
No Service in my SIM 2 on my Samsung A02. Can someone help me out?

did you repair the phone recently?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Noshitboi(m): 11:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
waploger:

did you repair the phone recently?
No, it's a new phone. Bought it four months ago
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 11:31am On Oct 01, 2021
Noshitboi:
No, it's a new phone. Bought it four months ago

did you upgrade it recently? if no did *#06# to check if the imei is still available.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
samuelthaking:
Please who has a redmi device for sale , fairly used ones that ls around 35-42k, anything from note 8 Sha.
Preferably in Abeokuta

Redmi note 8 available for pick up in Ikeja tomorrow Saturday

Contact me via WhatsApp or call 09014566031
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eboy540(m): 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
any phone enginer in fayose market ado ekiti i want nokia 3.1plus screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
eboy540:
any phone enginer in fayose market ado ekiti i want nokia 3.1plus screen

I’m not in fayose

But if you can make arrangements for waybill

I can send as many pieces of the Nokia screen if you so desire

Call or contact me on WhatsApp for mad deals

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 5boro: 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
The internal memory of my phone is showing negative; i can't download or save any picture, app, video, music etc. All these after restoring factory settings. Any help guys?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OfficerNona: 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
My Samsung A50 is showing a yellow danger sign when charging
I tried switching it on but it didn't work pls whats the problem pls
And how can it be solved
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eboy540(m): 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
tolakush92:

I’m not in fayose
But if you can make arrangements for waybill
I can send as many pieces of the Nokia screen if you so desire

Call or contact me on WhatsApp for mad deals
can u send to someone in igando nah 10k i get
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
OfficerNona:
And how can it be solved

the battery..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Auskyd(m): 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
waploger:

the battery..

Lol Oga Waploger wey wan load extra 10k for screen for me. Chai.

How we wan take dey refer una if guys like you enjoy ripping people off?

Screen of 25k turn 38k.

Dey fear God abeg

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 11:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
Auskyd:

Lol Oga Waploger wey wan load extra 10k for screen for me. Chai.

How we wan take dey refer una if guys like you enjoy ripping people off?

Screen of 25k turn 38k.

Dey fear God abeg

i didn't rip you sir, you asked for the price and i gave you a quotation, i don't sell screen.. i just fix.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benedum(m): 12:49am On Oct 02, 2021
waploger:

the battery..

The charging port too

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 11:14am On Oct 02, 2021
OfficerNona:
And how can it be solved
You can bring it to my place, let's me check it for you. Contact me on 080.3829.4998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
mctfopt:

Anyone got a fix?

Thanks.

update issue.... before you update your phone first check out reviews of people who have tried the new update.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mctfopt: 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
waploger:

update issue.... before you update your phone first check out reviews of people who have tried the new update.

Hoping the next update will come with a fix. Meanwhile running my phone on Safe Mode fixes this issue.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
mctfopt:

Hoping the next update will come with a fix. Meanwhile running my phone on Safe Mode fixes this issue.

lucky you...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abdollar06(m): 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
How much is Moto G6 Original Screen. Mine has ink blot
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 5Gnetwork: 4:21am On Oct 03, 2021
I bought this iPhone X uk use but now it’s keep restarting itself I have format it and still doing same thing guru help out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:17am On Oct 03, 2021
5Gnetwork:

I bought this iPhone X uk use but now it’s keep restarting itself I have format it and still doing same thing guru help out
i can fix the phone for you. Call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 03, 2021
[quote author=5Gnetwork post=106391201]
I bought this iPhone X uk use but now it’s keep restarting itself I have format it and still doing same thing guru help out[/quote
You need to change your air piece flex

Once it’s changed it will return to normalcy

It’s fixable at a pocket friendly price

Call or WhatsApp me 09014566031
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abbeycaesar(m): 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
Please how much is the screen of the oppo A53m?
Any engineer who can fix this please contact me on 07068966419

(1) (2) (3) ... (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.