Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,109 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid (43835 Views)

Nigerians Don’t Believe I ‘Died, Resurrected’ – Oladips / “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo / 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
GodIsBiafran:
I will say it again:

As long as Africans carry the two foreign religions, Christianity and Islam, for head like gala, it will continue to be a 3rd world continent.
See ehn there is a Force (west) that is nuking Africa to maintain its third would status. Religion plays a part but trust me the west plays a bigger part.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by NoGirlfriend: 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
one thing I grab here is that one can believe in God and not believe in religion.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
When you travel and explore the world like WizKid, you have to be inherently stupid to still believe in religion.

11 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by olas24u(f): 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mmadu2:
How can a confirmed occult man that uses occult to sell music believe in religion.

terrible humanbeing

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Friend22(m): 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Love is the greatest religion

Keep deceiving yourself.
Who defines love?
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Mariangeles(f): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kingsleyebere:
; Okay oo but what's religion if i might ask you?

Thank you.
True religion in Christianity is helping the poor and the needy (orphans, widows...), remembering those that are in prison, visiting them with food and giving them words of hope.
In general, service to humanity is true religion in Christianity.
Unfortunately, these are hardly preached.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Eriokanmi: 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
are saying someone can’t reach God on his own without any religion?
In whose name would you pray and how do you pray if not through a religion? Even the traditionalists reach God through their religion. Saying you don't believe in any religion is as good as saying you don't believe in God because you must reach God via a religious practice.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by abidem4real: 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/01/05/i-dont-believe-in-religion-wizkid/%3famp=1
You don't wake up sad because of two major reasons:
1. You are very rich and can easily afford anything you want.
2. You are not trapped with a Nigerian woman in the name of marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
As at 2019, when I was still using the Freehuman moniker that I deactivated, I stated that Wizkid was a freethinker and didn't believe in religion.

It doesn't surprise me. I love him more for coming out of his shell.

The most successful people in Nigeria, from the bottom of their hearts, do not believe in religion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Connected1: 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
You can't believe in God without religion.

I don't have time to talk about him not believing in Religion.

But I do know that he was once very sick and he woke up sick too.

And every human wake up sad sometimes.

He's just trying to prove strong and unique to his fans.

There are so many faults in what he wrote

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Neptunium(m): 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
Wizzy

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
Eriokanmi:
In whose name would you pray and how do you pray if not through a religion? Even the traditionalists reach God through their religion. Saying you don't believe in any religion is as good as saying you don't believe in God because you must reach God via a religious practice.
for your shikini mind bro

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by BananaPeel(m): 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/01/05/i-dont-believe-in-religion-wizkid/%3famp=1

Kids here think when they hear religion it must be Christianity.
You kids, including WizKid, must understand what religion is.
Whatever way of life a man chooses as lifestyle becomes his religion.
Don't confuse religion as just Christianity. Everyone of us in life is into a religion.

Slawomir's religion is bombing and smoking weed... ����

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by badboyTee(m): 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
Much love wiz hoping that idiot righteousness2 can hear this cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
Davido has been to church several times sing and even played drum for church, ... but this illuminaty boy is just letting us who he is ..

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by 5boro: 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
In teni's voice "everybody has an opinion, on how you suppose live your life..."

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Newboss(m): 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
diplomat058:
When this guy been dey poor and struggle, he sang "shebi oluwa lóni mari batise...shebi oluwa lóni marodunmodun...shebi oluwa lóni mafayoshayo...I thank God for living... (Super Star Album)

Now money don come, baba don join league of atheists grin grin

Proverbs 30:7-9 comes to mind;

"Two things I ask of you, LORD; do not refuse me before I die: Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread. Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you and say, ‘Who is the LORD?’ Or I may become poor and steal, and so dishonor the name of my God."

When someone say "God", they're not necessarily talking about your God. The word "God" is a title, just like "king". You can give anyone that title.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by 5boro: 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
NwaIgboBoy:
Davido has been to church several times sing and even played drum for church, ... but this illuminaty boy is just letting us who he is ..

Why the constant comparison to david? Are they twins or something? Y'all should be wise this 2022 na

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by BullyBullies: 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
Truthisunique:
Ibrahim balogun you were born a Yoruba muslim

What is this sacrilege to allah

I think from the start he adopted his mom's religion which is Christianity and he started singing with a group in church when he was 11. His dad is Muslim but he never practiced Islam.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Gospel2Day: 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
SteveOnyeMgbu:
Anu Ofia

I know children of Satan and travellers to Hell would come for me in defence of their devil-appointed team leader leading them to everlasting Lake of Fire with his evil, immoral songs.
Repent and receive Jesus NOW, if you don't want to regret and rot and roast in Hell fire forever and ever.
Your ilks who travelled same path of perdition you're currently treading are already regretting and roasting in Hell as we speak.
They eagerly await your arrival too in due time.
May God open your blind eyes in Jesus Name.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by mediainc: 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
Same here...wise cat.
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by HajiaNotu: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
which one be "I known so many"

Wizkid na bomb sheller.. undecided
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by mediainc: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
Gospel2Day:

I know children of Satan and travellers to Hell would come for me in defence of their devil-appointed team leader leading them to everlasting Lake of Fire with his evil, immoral songs.
Repent and receive Jesus NOW, if you don't want to regret and rot and roast in Hell fire forever and ever.
Your ilks who travelled same path of perdition you're currently treading are already regretting and roasting in Hell as we speak.
They eagerly await your arrival too in due time.
May God open your blind eyes in Jesus Name.
Shalom.
Religion is man made, God is spirit, we worship and relate with God via spirituality. Religion is man worship, idolatry.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
diplomat058:
When this guy been dey poor and struggle, he sang "shebi oluwa lóni mari batise...shebi oluwa lóni marodunmodun...shebi oluwa lóni mafayoshayo...I thank God for living... (Super Star Album)

Now money don come, baba don join league of atheists grin grin

Proverbs 30:7-9 comes to mind;

"Two things I ask of you, LORD; do not refuse me before I die: Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread. Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you and say, ‘Who is the LORD?’ Or I may become poor and steal, and so dishonor the name of my God."
I never knew such a verse exist. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Fatbam003: 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
keep making great music and all will be well... but remember, these religious people will suddenly turn on you the day your music doesnt sell any longer, and they will now say that its their "god" who punished you because you didnt pay tithe or whatever other nonsense
Religion is not the problem of Africa .. it's bad governance .

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Gospel2Day: 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
mediainc:

Religion is man made, God is spirit, we worship and relate with God via spirituality. Religion is man worship, idolatry.

The question is ARE YOU SPIRITUAL?
If you are, you will NEVER listen to or follow or buy the immoral songs of Wizkid.
If you do, you're neither religious nor spiritual.
If you're not both, you will end up in Hell as surely as there will be tomorrow.
Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by mediainc: 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
Gospel2Day:

The question is ARE YOU SPIRITUAL?
If you are, you will NEVER listen to or follow or buy the immoral songs of Wizkid.
If you do, you're neither religious nor spiritual.
If you're not both, you will end up in Hell as surely as there will be tomorrow.
Shalom.
Religious people are the ones going to hell, focus on your own salvation, religion is divisive, religion makes you hate those of other religion, religious people are hypocrites, and bigots... preach to yourself, you are lost, you are only a zombie to a pastor, and religion, you don't know or fear God.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by West2019(m): 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
but you believe in Hell fire and heaven abi
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Ibkinter(m): 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Always knew this guy was a smart ass. Wisest words from his bunch this

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Carlylepneuma: 10:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
Funny nigger, coz u roll with the big boys and they have use there ideology to influence u now u talking trash. Wt do u believe in then?

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Adakintroy: 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Religion destroy the region Africans

Africa had religion..depend on what Religion you referring.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo And Daniel Amokachi Campaigning For Buhari / Moet Abebe Twerking In Black Bikini [PICS+VIDEO) / Rita Dominic & Her Husband, Anosike Doing The Trending Pluto Dance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.