Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,125 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

5yearsOldtechki's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 5yearsOldtechki's Profile / 5yearsOldtechki's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Family / Re: Please I Need Legal Advice Concerning Divorce As The Respondent by 5yearsOldtechki: 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
Klass99:

I'm sorry to hear this, but I'm sending you good wishes.

If you had to do it all over again, will you marry or stay single?

Good to know you and the Litigator are in touch.
Thanks very much
Honestly, I don't know

1 Like

Family / Re: Please I Need Legal Advice Concerning Divorce As The Respondent by 5yearsOldtechki: 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Fell out of love cry . Alright.

I wish you all the best moving forward!
Thanks for your kind words, means a lot to me

1 Like

Family / Re: Please I Need Legal Advice Concerning Divorce As The Respondent by 5yearsOldtechki: 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Pardon my curiosity.

But please, why are y'all getting divorced after two years of marriage?

Sounds like a sad situation. What happened?
If someone had told me that our marriage will pack up after two years, I wouldn't have believed it.
Let just say life happened and we fell out of love

4 Likes

Family / Re: Please I Need Legal Advice Concerning Divorce As The Respondent by 5yearsOldtechki: 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
Klass99:

Baby, have you not contacted the Litigator yet?
Yes I have and we've been talking
Thanks for asking

1 Like

Family / Re: Please I Need Legal Advice Concerning Divorce As The Respondent by 5yearsOldtechki: 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Seriously, do not end up another poor single/divorced mother on the streets of Nigeria, abeg! undecided
I really appreciate your advise, thanks cry
Family / Re: Please I Need Legal Advice Concerning Divorce As The Respondent by 5yearsOldtechki: 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You should check it out for yourself to find out. Ask a lawyer or something. undecided

You don't want to end up worse off than an abandoned wife if you have children, while he goes off spending the dividends of your married life on his own. undecided
Ok thanks, I will.
Family / Re: Please I Need Legal Advice Concerning Divorce As The Respondent by 5yearsOldtechki: 10:09am On Oct 28, 2021
ogawisdom:

It depends on the lawyer involved from 100k to 500k. Never the less u can pay stage by stage.

You have read his petition for divorce thoroughly, is there anything u want to contend? Are you okay with everything in there? If so then u may not need to spend bc the divorce will be granted in court with or without ur cross petition.

You only need to file a cross petition when u have some things to contend in his petition.

Is there any child?
Properties to share?
Etc
Yes there's a child
Only landed properties

And yes he lied in the paper that he's has been supporting me financially, so I want to contest it and make him start paying that.

2 Likes

Family / Re: Please I Need Legal Advice Concerning Divorce As The Respondent by 5yearsOldtechki: 6:58am On Oct 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
3- years of separation? Make sure to get your fair share from the marriage before you leave it at least. I recently read of the Married Women's Property Act of 1882 and I believe you too can benefit from it too. undecided
Will it benefit me cos we were married for two years before the separation
Family / Re: Please I Need Legal Advice Concerning Divorce As The Respondent by 5yearsOldtechki: 6:57am On Oct 28, 2021
sisisioge:
Dont over stress yourself maami.You dont have to spend a dim. Since he is the petitioner, he practically gets to spend all the money if you're not contesting anything.

If you guys dont have kids or properties to fight over, you dont even have to appear in court. Let him and his lawyer keep going. When they bring another letter try not to be the direct receiver. By the time him and his lawyer waka court wella, he will be begging you to attend once just to tell the judge that you weren't contesting anything as the Judge will keep adjourning. They actually hate dissolving marriages without ascertaining that it's broken beyond repair. Your 3 year separation will even fast track things.

If you still refuse to attend sef, it will get to a point when the court will grant his petitions and award him the dissolution.

All in all,if you join him to spend money and cooperate, you are looking at 6month to 1 year TAT. If you do not cooperate, 2 years will do it.

Meanwhile, what happened to love? I hope you guys dont have kids.
We have a child
Family / Re: Please I Need Legal Advice Concerning Divorce As The Respondent by 5yearsOldtechki: 6:56am On Oct 28, 2021
ameristu:

If no sharing of property or spousal support or child support, let the case run its course and the marriage would be dissolved, you don't need to spend a dime since you not wanting anything from him.

Ok thanks very much
Family / Re: Please I Need Legal Advice Concerning Divorce As The Respondent by 5yearsOldtechki: 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
Klass99:
Where is the Litigator when you need him?

The user I mentioned is a lawyer with experience in marital causes/matters.

Hopefully, he may be able to answer your questions if he sees this.

But, if you have any classmates who are lawyers or know any within your network, you can start from there.
Thank you very much for your input.

Unfortunately, I don't know anyone.

Litigator please I will appreciate it if you can assist me on this.

1 Like

Family / Re: Please I Need Legal Advice Concerning Divorce As The Respondent by 5yearsOldtechki: 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
ogawisdom:

U need to get a lawyer to file a cross petition. Just have enough money for the case
Do you know how much this might cost me co's I'm not financially bouyant
Family / Re: Please I Need Legal Advice Concerning Divorce As The Respondent by 5yearsOldtechki: 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
ameristu:

It depends on what you want to do, do you want to grant him a divorce or not, do you want to use the opportunity for the court to grant you some things.

What you want would determine your next line of action.
Thanks for responding
Yes I want the divorce too

1 Like

Family / Please I Need Legal Advice Concerning Divorce As The Respondent by 5yearsOldtechki: 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
My ex husband recently filed for divorce after 3years of separation.

The clerk brought the court summons to me yesterday and I'm absolutely clueless on what to do.

Please someone should put me through. embarassed

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Sexy New Photo by 5yearsOldtechki: 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
crazymommy:
See what Tribalism is doing to my father's brain...my finger nails are longer than my father's IQ
K
Celebrities / Re: Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Sexy New Photo by 5yearsOldtechki: 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
Yoruba women are too useless abeg
Three kids from three different fathers

Tueh
Romance / Re: Diari Of A Redpille Intillegint alpha Mail by 5yearsOldtechki: 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
How dear you insult alfa mails.
Please ignore this beech.
Trp is golden

Romance / Re: Naija Girls Are Unintelligently Funny Abeg WTF Is This (photo) by 5yearsOldtechki: 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
All i see are your tears

7 Likes

Romance / Re: tank you by 5yearsOldtechki: 12:38pm On May 25, 2021
Since you refuse giving us details on how you were scammed, I'm suspecting you tried do same to someone else only that it backfired.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Actor Alexx Ekubo Rocks Cute Matching Outift With Fiancee, Unveils Wedding Tag by 5yearsOldtechki: 10:58am On May 08, 2021
Nothing makes sense when we're smart' toor
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected by 5yearsOldtechki: 4:20pm On May 04, 2021
Oya break kola and give elders snuff money

Congrats anyway!

3 Likes

Family / Re: Mummies And Daddies, Can Premarital Cohabitation Be Morally Justified? by 5yearsOldtechki: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
No be pozehani aka ashirawealthy be this
Which day you turn to Mother Mary ??
Celebrities / Re: Fans Thrilled As Bbnaija Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho by 5yearsOldtechki: 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
Our people don't do classless bìtch
Sorry!
Politics / Re: Anambra 2021: Aspirants Play Religious Card by 5yearsOldtechki: 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
Na this una go take run una online country
Mtcheww

4 Likes

Health / Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by 5yearsOldtechki: 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
I decided to eat only natural food and fruits for three months and I tell you, brothers and sisters, Nature has the cure to every disease.

Many use seasoning cubes to cook everyday, but they don't know the danger of every processed edible.

Go natural and see your health improve on its own. You are what you eat, eat right.
And who told you the "fruits and food" are naturalI
lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by 5yearsOldtechki: 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
Religion / Re: Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo by 5yearsOldtechki: 9:08am On Apr 18, 2021
helinues:
Piking wey no sabi juju go surely call am vegetable
It's translated as herbs or medicine not juju
Family / Re: Portable DVD For Sale Price 13k by 5yearsOldtechki: 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
5k?
If you gree ill pay as soon as you want
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Urgently Needed by 5yearsOldtechki: 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2021
AdeOri99:

Presser, i'm very good at pressing
Ok, I'll send you a mail
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Urgently Needed by 5yearsOldtechki: 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2021
sissoko89:
Where in ikorodu
Radio Itamaga road
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Urgently Needed by 5yearsOldtechki: 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2021
AdeOri99:

I am very much interested.

My gmail is adephilip1999 and phone number is 09.0.670.260.92
Which of them are you applying for?

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.