Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,620 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Diari Of A Redpille Intillegint alpha Mail - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diari Of A Redpille Intillegint alpha Mail (1633 Views)

Twitter Suspends Alpha Mail, Shola's Account / Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. / 10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diari Of A Redpille Intillegint alpha Mail by siofra(f): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
Entry 1

Sup Nigas, I want to document my life here as an intllgint alpha mail. Women are stoopit(I hope I speltt it right) they must submit to us the redpille men. If they don't we use force because we are macho men and we don't take shiett from simps and wimin . Thanks

I am a sucessfil men and I have nothing billions of dollarzs in my aza and I know all thise binches are after my cash. Women are dumb [s]even though none has ever let me near her because of my repulsive character and looks[/s] the is after my money goes.

I'm a very hansome guy who has fvck all the hoes on my road without partng with shishi
I've attached a pic of my handsome face below. Bleep women and girls [s] because they will never agree to date a guy like me[/s] because they are dump.

First pic a ful photo of me

Second pic my hansome face Wich makes gels swoon. cool

3 Likes

Re: Diari Of A Redpille Intillegint alpha Mail by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
Las Las na psychiatrist go fit save you

3 Likes

Re: Diari Of A Redpille Intillegint alpha Mail by siofra(f): 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
Las Las na psychiatrist go fit save you

Your a simp! Pls no simbs allow here.
Re: Diari Of A Redpille Intillegint alpha Mail by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
[s]
siofra:
Entry 1

Sup Nigas, I want to document my life here as an intllgint alpha mail. Women are stoopit(I hope I speltt it right) they must submit to us the redpille men. If they don't we use force because we are macho men and we don't take shiett from simps and wimin . Thanks

I am a sucessfil men and I have nothing billions of dollarzs in my aza and I know all thise binches are after my cash. Women are dumb even though none has ever let me near her because of my repulsive character and looks the is after my money goes.

I'm a very hansome guy who has fvck all the hoes on my road without partng with shishi
I've attached a pic of my handsome face below. Bleep women and girls because they will never agree to date a guy like me because they are dump.

[/s]
This is such a poor attempt at trolling the so called "redpillers".

I get what you want to do, but this is the lamest way possible to do it. sad

8 Likes

Re: Diari Of A Redpille Intillegint alpha Mail by siofra(f): 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
Activist001:
[s][/s]
This is such a poor attempt at trolling the so called "redpillers".

I get what you want to do, but this is the lamest way possible to do it. sad

You're a simp!

4 Likes

Re: Diari Of A Redpille Intillegint alpha Mail by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
siofra:
Entry 1

I am a sucessfil men and I have nothing billions of dollarzs in my aza and I know all thise binches are after my cash. Women are dumb [s]even though none has ever let me near her because of my repulsive character and looks[/s] the is after my money goes.

I've attached a pic of my handsome face below. Bleep women and girls [s] because they will never agree to date a guy like me[/s] because they are dump.

Lol!!!

3 Likes

Re: Diari Of A Redpille Intillegint alpha Mail by Mustiboy(m): 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Diari Of A Redpille Intillegint alpha Mail by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
siofra:

Your a simp! Pls no simbs allow here.
So your fellow so called alpha male or (mail) as you called them can't teach you the correct spelling of words.
Re: Diari Of A Redpille Intillegint alpha Mail by Hintona(f): 7:08am On Jun 30, 2021
grin grin grin

Nairaland o!

Following... grin

2 Likes

Re: Diari Of A Redpille Intillegint alpha Mail by siofra(f): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

So your fellow so called alpha male or (mail) as you called them can't teach you the correct spelling of words.

re you trying to inzult my intillegince? angry

2 Likes

Re: Diari Of A Redpille Intillegint alpha Mail by Afamsi: 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
Typical mallam from the northern naija
Re: Diari Of A Redpille Intillegint alpha Mail by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
siofra:

re you trying to inzult my intillegince? angry
Omo your own chronic. I rest my case
Re: Diari Of A Redpille Intillegint alpha Mail by siofra(f): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
Updaites come later...
Re: Diari Of A Redpille Intillegint alpha Mail by Cerebellum: 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
OP is a Eleribuu OPgrin

1 Like

Re: Diari Of A Redpille Intillegint alpha Mail by 5yearsOldtechki: 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
How dear you insult alfa mails.
Please ignore this beech.
Trp is golden

Re: Diari Of A Redpille Intillegint alpha Mail by siofra(f): 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
Entry 2

I saw a thread here were sum1 lock his wife outside to sleep on a bench outside and I support it plenty times. Daz how you desciplin your wife cuz wimin are binches.

Thise hoes ainit loyal *spits that his wife might be wearing it to go an seduce the pastor, I'm sure she has fvck all their neigbor. I came to this conclusion [s]by just making up shit in my very tiny brain, letting my bias blind my reasoning[/s] by logical reasning. Only a hoes will wear such a tin.

I also see a thread were a Nigerian men was blocked by a useless Nigerian gel [s]even though it's obvious the OP was seriously pained whilst pretending grin with my tiny biased brain I'll join the OP in bashing the girl and and say:[/s] All Nigerian gels are useless. How will dey block a Alpha mail angry I hate Nigerian gels.

Notice to all ma Nigas you all need to take the red pille

Anyway I create a tinder profil and under is a screenshot cheesy Damn! Im so smart Daz how I made my imaginary first billions.

1 Like

Re: Diari Of A Redpille Intillegint alpha Mail by JOACHINpedro: 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
A guy broke your heart cry
Re: Diari Of A Redpille Intillegint alpha Mail by Dreadlock69(m): 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
This guy nah bastard grin

1 Like

Re: Diari Of A Redpille Intillegint alpha Mail by siofra(f): 11:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
A guy broke your heart cry

Im not an homo
Re: Diari Of A Redpille Intillegint alpha Mail by siofra(f): 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
Sorry yesteday I wuz tied so I couldn't updaite my diary.

But updaites are cuming later. These simps and binches must be exposed angry

1 Like

Re: Diari Of A Redpille Intillegint alpha Mail by Owain: 6:23am On Jul 07, 2021
Hintona:
grin grin grin

Nairaland o!

Following... grin
Do you stay in Cross River, Hintona?
Re: Diari Of A Redpille Intillegint alpha Mail by siofra(f): 11:55am On Aug 17, 2021
I almoz forget my diari.

Take the red pille and becum liberating today.

Women hav very low iq. We men r the logical ones, we judge tins rationaly but woman don't. They r so wick. angry

1 Like

Re: Diari Of A Redpille Intillegint alpha Mail by siofra(f): 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
Bump grin
Re: Diari Of A Redpille Intillegint alpha Mail by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 03, 2022
siofra:
Bump grin

check ur mail

(1) (Reply)

The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. / The Joy In Giving Your Girlfriend Head / What Will You Do If Your Wife's Elder Brother Lay A Hand On Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.