Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? (26318 Views)

You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers / Your View On Church Choristers And Weekly Uniform Imposition / Choristers Refuse To Attend Member's Burial Because He Owed Choir Dues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by judedwriter(m): 11:29am On Aug 16, 2022
When I was a teenager in the choir those days, I did develop crush on some fellow choir members, but that was all.

Yes, it's a normal thing to be attracted to someone in your choir, but discipline and fear of God should be paramount.
Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by akbonus: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2022
paxonel:
It is a normal occurence in all choir and there is nothing bad about it.
If the church are sincere enough to accept that there is nothing wrong about it that is when the choristers will be open about it, but so long the church keep being hypocritical saying it is bad then it will remain secret among the choristers grin

ARE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT THIS STATEMENT?THAT DATING IS A NORMAL OCCURENCE IN THE CHURCH AND THERE IS NOTHING BAD ABOUT IT,THAT THE CHURCH SHOULD ACCEPT IT SI THAT THE CHOIRISTERS SHOULD COME OUT OF THEIR HIDING,OGA GO AND CHECK THE MEANING OF DATING BEFORE YOU COME OUT OPENLY TO DISGRACE YOURSELF
LET ME ASK YOU ONE QUESTION THAT I WILL NEED AN HONEST ANSWER,IF YOU ARE SINGLE AND SEARCHING FOR A WIFE AND YOU FOUND A CHURCH GIRL THAT YOU WANT TO MARRY AND LATER DISCOVER THAT SHE IS SLEEPING WITH A GUY OR EVEN THE PASTOR,WILL YOU STILL GO AHEAD WITH THE MARRIAGE,BECAUSE THE DICTIONARY DEFINATION OF DATING SAYS "A FORM OF REGULAR ROMANTIC COURTSHIP BETWEEN TWO INDIVIDUALS" example, it was a couple of years before he even started dating again; another example says "meet with a lover or potential lover" so ANSWER FROM YOUR HEART.
Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by sonofthunder: 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
akbonus:

DID YOU CHECK THE MEANING BEFORE COMMENTING OR YOU JUST A DUMB slowpoke TRYING TO DRAG GULLIBLE YOUNG CHRISTIANS TO YOUR SINFUL LIFE SO THAT THEY PERISH WITH YOU,BECAUSE I JUST CHECKED THE MEANING NOW

It's evident that you have mental issues.

Are you so illiterate that you do not know how to pass your ideas/differences across?

Do you pause to think before you talk or your mouth runs ahead of your brain �?

Please be careful and caution yourself when responding to anyone here.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by paxonel(m): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
akbonus:

ARE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT THIS STATEMENT?THAT DATING IS A NORMAL OCCURENCE IN THE CHURCH AND THERE IS NOTHING BAD ABOUT IT,THAT THE CHURCH SHOULD ACCEPT IT SI THAT THE CHOIRISTERS SHOULD COME OUT OF THEIR HIDING,OGA GO AND CHECK THE MEANING OF DATING BEFORE YOU COME OUT OPENLY TO DISGRACE YOURSELF
LET ME ASK YOU ONE QUESTION THAT I WILL NEED AN HONEST ANSWER,IF YOU ARE SINGLE AND SEARCHING FOR A WIFE AND YOU FOUND A CHURCH GIRL THAT YOU WANT TO MARRY AND LATER DISCOVER THAT SHE IS SLEEPING WITH A GUY OR EVEN THE PASTOR,WILL YOU STILL GO AHEAD WITH THE MARRIAGE,BECAUSE THE DICTIONARY DEFINATION OF DATING SAYS "A FORM OF REGULAR ROMANTIC COURTSHIP BETWEEN TWO INDIVIDUALS" example, it was a couple of years before he even started dating again; another example says "meet with a lover or potential lover" so ANSWER FROM YOUR HEART.
are you ok?
Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by Medallion500: 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
Smile... This one loud oooo
sonofthunder:

It's evident that you have mental issues.

Are you so illiterate that you do not know how to pass your ideas/differences across?

Do you pause to think before you talk or your mouth runs ahead of your brain �?

Please be careful and caution yourself when responding to anyone here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White Lady Married To Feb Idahosa Shares Her Love Story (photos) / RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja / Who Decreed That Christians Must Have White Weddings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.