Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? (26339 Views)

You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers / Your View On Church Choristers And Weekly Uniform Imposition / Choristers Refuse To Attend Member's Burial Because He Owed Choir Dues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by Olatara(f): 10:26am On Jul 19, 2020
Bahamas95:
It's common in these effizy churches, especially those two wey their daddy G.O dey fry hair and the other one wey get bald hair grin.

Their choristers can date for Africa, even the way dem dey hug themselves before and after service in the name of greeting you go think say na club dem dey. Another annoying thing be say dem sabi form die.
Lol! Which one get bald hair?
Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by AdeniyiA(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2020
Choir is a very sensitive position in the church, the happenings in a choir band is more spiritual than physical, unfortunately most members can't pay the price.

They are occupying the position once held by Satan in heaven before being casted down due to pride. She sang for God and songs are so spiritual than being mundane... In summary, it's d devil always working very hard to destroy the choir members, unknowingly to them. And when choir are possessed, it'd be very difficult for the Holy spirit to move in that environment...
Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by seangy4konji: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2020
why do u guys act like hypocrites...are male or female members of a church or mosque not humans

they dont get wet or have sex

dont be hypocrites....

we all v sex and all...if our father no sex our mother even pastor no go deh.....

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by delkuf(m): 10:31am On Jul 19, 2020
Am a little confuse here. Can someone please define dating in the Christian concept
Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by Olatara(f): 10:32am On Jul 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Na where you for dey work you supposed chop na

That is why them call am work chop...

Hahahhahh
They are working for the lord

Hahahahhah..... probably also chopping each other for the lord
You need help
Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by brosom(m): 10:34am On Jul 19, 2020
was it God that wrote dictionary??
Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by Ykc2(m): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2020
In life when start seen someone almost everyday you will start developing feelings for that person even you hate him or her from the start that's reality of life,co workers also ,not only in church
Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by KlausMichaelson: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2020
This is the one reason why I detest going to Fellowships in my school. Those students are Hypocrites.
When you try Calling any of them to order as to why using fellowship as a means to have sex? then, they will start telling you shit like " You wey no dey go church". Can you just imagine how dumb they are. Bloody Hypocrites!
I hate to see them jumping around the school hostel preaching around and smiling when all they do at the dark side is what they are preaching against.

Bloody Hypocrites! I hate hypocrites than the devil himself.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by na2016: 10:44am On Jul 19, 2020
Theta1:
Am different. I have been a chorister for 16years and I didn't date anyone in an choir I found myself. My wife have never been a chorister.
I don't know if your research is correct.

that you are different doesnt make his assertion wrong. Infact what the OP said happens in 70% of the churchs or more.
Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by Brushstrokes20: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2020
Just dating?....a lot of apako / testing the microphone goes on behind the scenes.
Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2020
Because they are mostly always together, more than other members.
Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by officialfysh(m): 10:47am On Jul 19, 2020
This are some of the reasons God don’t answer prayers, God is highly move by praises but now the group of persons leading the congregation are committing lots of atrocities,how will God be moved.. it’s not a sin to date, but you’re a chorister you’re relationship shouldn’t be in secrecy.. my opinion
sonofthunder:

When did dating someone become a sin or what's the meaning of dating in your dictionary?
Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by do4luv14(m): 10:49am On Jul 19, 2020
Its a choice on the parts of choirs, and by the way Ushers too,

in some circumstance, they had been dating outside before, before he/she, convince, or decides, to join the other in chiors

and its not sinful, so far its known to their choir master, who inturn informs the pastor in charge
Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by mac699: 10:53am On Jul 19, 2020
Classic face shield to protect you during church service, Sunday meeting and small gathering contact 0814219000 at a discounted price

Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by Mvici: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Hahahhahh

who be this ode again na grin
Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by sexy74(m): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2020
IrepChrist:
And many times it is concealed and done in secrecy.... Is it Godly without the Pastor's approval.... I need sincere responses...
Secrets are better kept within than without .
Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by Deltatoto: 11:00am On Jul 19, 2020
Hintona:
I'm a chorister but I don't date my fellow choristers.

Infact choristers don't date themselves in my church.

I'm a Catholic.
aa u small so if u r not a virgin then buhari is not the problem of Nigeria
Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by Munzy14(m): 11:00am On Jul 19, 2020
Theta1:
Am different. I have been a chorister for 16years and I didn't date anyone in an choir I found myself. My wife have never been a chorister.
I don't know if your research is correct.
Majority does. You are just among the few that doesn't.
Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:01am On Jul 19, 2020
Very true...They are helping each other to cure konji.
Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by MrMacinterchi1: 11:02am On Jul 19, 2020
which one is be with pastor's approval. Choi God. people no de think again
Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by Dangrace01: 11:04am On Jul 19, 2020
Hintona:

I'm a Catholic.

No rosary or scapula on the neck what kind of Catholic are you angry
Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by Dangrace01: 11:06am On Jul 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Hahahhahh

Chopping each other for the Lord lollllllllllllllll grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by phemmyfour: 11:15am On Jul 19, 2020
IrepChrist:
And many times it is concealed and done in secrecy.... Is it Godly without the Pastor's approval.... I need sincere responses...
They are always together at least 5days in a week for rehearsal, meeting, ministration. They meet more than any department in the Church.

They also travel, eat and sing together.

Tell me why feelings.... I mean strong feelings won't develop
Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by Adedotguy: 11:17am On Jul 19, 2020
angry
Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by sylve11: 11:21am On Jul 19, 2020
Hintona:

I'm a Catholic.

Story! undecided cool
Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by Origin(f): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2020
When music brings you together.
Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2020
i tink when males and females of diferent background come so closely together. like in a choir setting. its only natural for dating and mating to occur. my take
Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by Pezante20(f): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2020
grin
Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by Bahamas95(m): 11:37am On Jul 19, 2020
Olatara:
Lol! Which one get bald hair?
Abeg nor be my mouth you go hear say nyash divide, I expect you to know the daddy G.O wey I dey refer to grin
Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by Hintona(f): 11:41am On Jul 19, 2020
Dangrace01:

No rosary or scapula on the neck what kind of Catholic are you angry
The confused type
Re: Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? by Bahamas95(m): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2020
Hintona:

I'm a Catholic.
I believe you my sister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Decreed That Christians Must Have White Weddings? / Impregnating Your Wife Is A Sin, Ask God For Forgiveness — Preacher Says / Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.