Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Yam Yam Yam Yam And Yam - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Yam Yam Yam Yam And Yam (733 Views)

Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) / Where Can I Get Watermelon Seed And Yam Tuber in Benin / A Farmer Proudly Displays His Harvest And Yam Barn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yam Yam Yam Yam And Yam by apakoso2020: 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
it's all about making money from yam in different form,I mean bulk cash!

Re: Yam Yam Yam Yam And Yam by apakoso2020: 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
this concept can make you earn big from very small investment, give it a trial and thank me later
Re: Yam Yam Yam Yam And Yam by Supernatural19: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
Needs suppliers of yam in bulk
Delivery is to Lagos
Quantity 5 - 20 tons weekly
Supplier to contact ne 0n +2347068293478 Or WhatsApp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yam Yam Yam Yam And Yam by apakoso2020: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
Supernatural19:
Needs suppliers of yam in bulk
Delivery is to Lagos
Quantity 5 - 20 tons weekly
Supplier to contact ne 0n +2347068293478 Or WhatsApp
I will surely chat you up
Re: Yam Yam Yam Yam And Yam by LanreFasasi: 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
YOU HAD BETTER NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS FRAUDSTER THAT PARADES HIMSELF AS A LEGIT ENTITY.

THIS DUPE AFIS DUPED ME OF 23,000 NAIRA.

I SENT HIM MONEY TO CARRY OUT A SERVICE FOR ME TILL TODAY, I DIDN'T GET MY MONEY FROM THIS THIEF. I WAS TRUSTING HIS MANY COMMENTS ON AGRIC RELATED ACTIVITIES AND GRAPHIC DESIGN WHICH UNKNOWINGLY TO ME WERE TOOLS THE SCAM ARTIST DESIGNED TO DUPE HIS READY INTENDING VICTIMS

DON'T BE FOOLED. AFIS IS A THIEF. I WILL UPLOAD SCREENSHOT PROOF LATER

HE DOESN'T HAVE AM OFFICE. HE USES HIS RESIDENCE AT SHAKIRA TO DISGUISE AS OFFICE BECAUSE IT IS FAR AND PEOPLE WON'T BOTHER TO CHECK USING IT AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO SCAM PEOPLE

ONE PERSON :

CASSAVA TUBERS FOR SALE

CASSAVA FARM FOR SALE

15000 LAYERS FOR SALE

HERBICIDES FOR SALE

EQUIPMENT FOR SALE

FIBROID CURE

THE STYLE IS TO RUN AS MUCH ADVERTS AS POSSIBLE AND THEN DUPE PEOPLE SAME WAY HE DUPED ME. OF MY MONEY

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS THIEF

HE HAS MULTIPLE MONIKERS. BE SURE YOU SEARCH AND CONFIRM. DO NOT GET CARRIED AWAY WITH GRAPHIC DESIGNS

AFIS IS A SCAMMER
Re: Yam Yam Yam Yam And Yam by edenjones: 12:28am On Aug 20, 2020
op why did you allow this man to rubish you like this for just a meagre 23k biz- ur write-ups/ views on this platform sound far Germaine than what is happening and u did not address the man's case-try nd address ooo
Re: Yam Yam Yam Yam And Yam by LanreFasasi: 1:10am On Aug 20, 2020
edenjones:
op why did you allow this man to rubish you like this for just a meagre 23k biz- ur write-ups/ views on this platform sound far Germaine than what is happening and u did not address the man's case-try nd address ooo

I want to make sure he doesn't dupe anyone again. I will post screenshots when I'm settled then you guys can all judge after viewing the evidence I share
Re: Yam Yam Yam Yam And Yam by apakoso2020: 5:05am On Aug 20, 2020
edenjones:
he who laugh last,laugh best,I once went to see this imposter in his supposed base in mowe,a person I went to see is now accusing me of this?I will have to see physically to settle this, but I wish someone can meet this imposter to access him physically,then you will know the truth,he always banged phone on me whenever I try to call him
Re: Yam Yam Yam Yam And Yam by LanreFasasi: 8:03am On Aug 20, 2020
apakoso2020:
he who laugh last,laugh best,I once went to see this imposter in his supposed base in mowe,a person I went to see is now accusing me of this?I will have to see physically to settle this, but I wish someone can meet this imposter to access him physically,then you will know the truth,he always banged phone on me whenever I try to call him

MY SUPPOSED BASE MOWE. LOOK AT HOW HE'S DESCRIBING WHERE I STAY

OGA I STAY AT SUPPOSED BASED MOWE BUT DON'T DUPE PEOPLE FRAUDSTER

I ALSO DO NOT HIDE. YOU WHERE AND HOW TO SEE ME

PROVE TO THEM YOU'RE NOT WHAT YOU'RE CALLED OUT FOR. ASK FOR MY ACCOUNT DETAILS HERE AND DO THE NEEDFUL. OTHERWISE KEEP YOUR EMPTIONAL BLACKMAIL TO YOURSELF

YOU ILLITERATE. YOU CALL ME. AN IMPOSTER. DID I APPROACH YOU TO GIVE ME ANYTHING OR IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND. USING ONE NAME ONLINE, USING ANOTHER NAME IN COMMUNITY SO AS NOT TO BE TRACKED.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Current Price Of Garri In Your Area? / 8/9 Months Tenera Oilpalm Seedlings / Look What We Killed Inside My Pond Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.