Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos (4513 Views)

The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos / Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) / “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by Heineken(m): 5:55am On Jul 19, 2020
Congratulations bro. May God bless you and the baby.

1 Like

Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by phemmyfour: 7:24am On Jul 19, 2020
It's a shame, Catholics don't know the difference between DEDICATION and BAPTISM. It's wrong to baptise infant

1 Like

Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:58am On Jul 19, 2020
Your opinion

1 Like

Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by aigohior(m): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2020
very beautiful

1 Like

Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by Airforce1(m): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2020
aigohior:
very beautiful

Thanks

Lalasticlala
Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by SweetCunt97(f): 10:17am On Jul 19, 2020
Themainboy22:
Congratulations... But wait oo, how you take get a pastor or priest to dedicate the child when you are not legally married to the mother?.
Common sense should tell you they are married. He mustn't spill everything here. Nawaooo, don't you people know how to connect dots Fvck
Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by omochelsea004(m): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2020
Themainboy22:
I asked the question already, but have gotten no answer. NB: I have nothing against Airforce1, but i'm curious. I just wanna know how he take do am, so as to know wether na to go and get my own Babymama. cool
I am also curious as well, but I come to the conclusion that they are legally married in the church, because that Is the only way this can happen in a Catholic church, the guy just want pple to believe otherwise, he enjoyed the way pple are confused, that's all

1 Like

Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by Themainboy22: 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Common sense should tell you they are married. He mustn't spill everything here. Nawaooo, don't you people know how to connect dots Fvck
If that's so, then i've already congratulated him. I was just curious you know,. Be polite in your response next time.
Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by Airforce1(m): 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lol
Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by SweetCunt97(f): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
Themainboy22:
If that's so, then i've already congratulated him. I was just curious you know,. Be polite in your response next time.
Polite ain't my strong suit grin
Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by haiti007(m): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
Congratulations bro. May he grow up and be greater than his father

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex / Man Almost Strips Girlfriend Naked After Catching Her With Another Man On A Date / I Caught My Neighbors Wife Naked...now This What Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.