Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. (101016 Views)

Mother And Son Arrested For Killing Their Neighbor In Ogun (Photo) / 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) / Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Chris2863(m): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
ScotMisile:
Okd story,but still educative.....Run away from poor girls...village girls etc
Old story yet you never post something make we read
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by DeCardinal2020: 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
A well composed write-up!
I have a lot to say but in truth none for now.

Meanwhile, I've learnt a lot.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Donpaper: 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2020
womenareapes:
this is what happens when you bring a Naija woman to abroad. undecided

those useless piece of trash called Naija women, when bring to abroad will start claiming feminist because the law favour them. undecided

Guys stop bringing your useless wife to abroad!

this is why I always say foreign women are the best instead of our local piece of shiit full with self entitlement mental disorder undecided

I always see this set of black species irritating! I wonder how you guys are copping with them? undecided
What are we going to do, when they ain't alternative for now?
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2020
Palema007:
I can't believe some comments I read here, justifying murder because the men sponsored their wives? Really? These men have really lost it!

I don’t think anyone in their right mind is justifying murder...people are only validating his right to be provoked...but it shouldn’t have been expressed as murder..
.. it is a usual trend in the US and UK that once nigerian wives land... they start to call police on their husbands... the reason is simple..
To document false trend of domestic abuse... and get the man arrested and thrown in jail....
Such woman eventually get support from from government in form of monthly fees and even get free house if they have kids....

Just to add: when muslim extremist reacted by killing people for using art to insult mohammed the prophet.. the pope said murder is totally condemned...however, don’t provoke people cos u can’t tell how their brain will process it...

At the end of the day we all have demons caged inside us...

Most state in US have cancelled death panalty... last last this man will get 20years or life in prison with option of parole.....but the woman is gone forever...

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by 12inchess: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
RTSC:
What would make a Nigerian woman married in a traditional way travel abroad and start misbehaving.

A foreign land that both couples should put their heads down and utilize it to the maximum for their children and children-children.

Instead the wife goes abroad and starts calling 911 because her husband shouted at her, or she starts behaving like akata.

Where is the common sense?

Why will you forget where you are coming from?

I'm telling you! It makes no damn sense. Especially in a place that they are not even happy you're there in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by planetx: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
Do this Nigerian men know how stressful and hard being a nurse is, you want her to work 16hrs then come home and cook for you, take care of the children and also service you in bed. Sometimes we as men are not being fair to our womem.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by ScotMisile: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
Chris2863:

Old story yet you never post something make we read
Hahahahahahaha...
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Amanda4life: 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
THATS WHAT MOST NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE DOING.

ESPECIALLY THOSE NURSE'S.

ONCE THEY GET THERE , THEY WILL GROW WINGS

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by jaxxy(m): 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
People both men and women shud understand and have this at the back of their heads. A poor or broke person isn’t humble, respectful or well mannered, they are just broke and can’t show their true colors and character, some don’t even know their true character and some know already bt waiting for opportunity to misbehave. Give them some good money and see how they misbehave like natural idiots. Some women take their freedom and power too far and even overboard bt then some men are totally arrogant and backward in their thinking yet want to settle down in America. undecided

That said I don’t support violence of any kind and if u have marital issues it’s best u walk away or sort ur problems out legally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Your women? You mean the women are your subjects/slaves? undecided
Yes Women are ours, you can label it whatever you want.

Men and Women are not the same, so don't start with that equality bullshit.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
Very old news

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by 1Sharon(f): 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
Damn!!! lipsrsealed sad embarassed cry

Brb
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by AZeD1(m): 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
legionISproteus:
These are the kind of women I refer to yet AZeD1,woman wrapper, would say I support spousal abuse
Mr abuser, stop mentioning me all around Nairaland.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by dominique(f): 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
Idiotmod:

Aunty Dom I will fight you o. So olosho that is exposed is the one u are telling us to marry right

There are lots of level-headed, reasonable women over there in the US. These men will ignore them and go and import much younger village girls because they want someone they can control totally. Most of these men control and exploit their wives financially till the wives get exposed and start exerting her powers. Marrying for the wrong reasons hardly end in praise.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by RTSC: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
12inchess:

I'm telling you! It makes no damn sense. Especially in a place that they are not even happy you're there in the first place.
It's crazy.

I don't know what goes on in their minds.

It's like sense disappears the moment they land in America.

A highly paid nurse should be a blessing to her husband and her children.
The reverse is the case many of the time.

They should look at the Chinese and Indian communities and learn.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
Is it a crime to earn income to support your family? Something is wrong with this picture, why is it only Nigerians that are having these problems abroad? Dont we have women back home that earn more than their husbands.?

The culture in the west is totally different from our traditional culture back home, even if you carry a village girl abroad in 2 years she will be brainwashed to opperss her hubby , the systems there does not regard the family it is designed to destroy it. This is not to say that we dont have cases of abusive men there, but I think the mainstream media over there projects a bad image for the menfolk as if something is wrong with them.

Its better not to marry when you go there, I have yet to see good examples of Nigerians who are happily married over there all we hear is divorce, figting and homocide, too much Telenovelas?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by webizone(m): 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hintona:

Not only have their hands been tied their mouths have been gagged and they are blindfolded, I mean I watch and see how most Nigerian men treat their women my parents included and I've concluded that's not what I want for myself even my enemies sef..

Meaning no Nigerian husband?
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Kobojunkie: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
AhmedEmeka:
Yes Women are ours, you can label it whatever you want.
Men are Women are not the same, so don't start with that equality bullshit.
So, men and woman are not the same, in what sense? Biologically? Mentally? Physiologically? How?
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by wany(f): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
Ladies if you know you can't be submissive to your husband's-to be,better don't marry.if not ehn you go hear am.
Men are egoistic and don't joke with their authority.
Authority without money.park well abeg

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by 1Sharon(f): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
Did he kill himself at the end??
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Tribalism123(m): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
naptu2:

https://m.facebook.com/notes/jadesola-tai-babatola/an-epidemic-nigerian-men-killing-their-nurse-wives-in-the-us-by-abiodun-ladepo/667141363328281

U must be taking crack man (the author). Igbos are not Yorubas that see cheating as a normal way of life by ur stupid explanation up there. We and the entire universe including the religious books and beliefs we all have puts the man at the helm of affairs. So when a man assert dominance, it is a normal thing.
I'm not justifying the killings, however, the American system has a loophole that women are using to destroy their homes including the children.
I can't remember when Esther, Sarah, Mary were all said to talk back at their husbands in the Bible. Sarah calls Abraham my Lord which means THE ONE THAT OWNS ME.... Now women are changing the family system, it is now MONEY THAT OWNS ME and BIG DICK BOYFRIEND so who cares.

Immediately, women received more rights to go HAYWIRE, family has become an eroding tree.
No more love and respect as specified by the Bible.

Just selfishness
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Kobojunkie: 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
dominique:
There are lots of level-headed, reasonable women over there in the US. These men will ignore them and go and import much younger village girls because because they want someone they can control totally. Most of these men control and exploit their wives financially till the wives get exposed and start exerting her powers. Marrying for the wrong reasons hardly end in praise.
That is what this crime is all about. He wanted to control the outcome of it all.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by dominique(f): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
planetx:
Do this Nigerian men know how stressful and hard being a nurse is, you want her to work 16hrs then come home and cook for you, take care of the children and also service you in bed. Sometimes we as men are not being fair to our womem.

They expect the wives to work multiple shifts and submit her paycheck. It's only a matter of time before such woman rebels and turn the tables on them. This is why it is important to marry a companion and not a slave

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
Donpaper:
What are we going to do, when they ain't alternative for now?

But they dont behave like that here, dont you think that its the toxic culture over there that causes it, fyi even whte women do it to their white hubbies.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by RTSC: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
dominique:

There are lots of level-headed, reasonable women over there in the US. These men will ignore them and go and import much younger village girls because because they want someone they can control totally. Most of these men control and exploit their wives financially till the wives get exposed and start exerting her powers. Marrying for the wrong reasons hardly end in praise.
Exploit like how?

The men brought these women to America.
It is even the men that will fund her academic and professional pursuits.

Why would they do that if they don't like her or don't want her progress as a strong woman.?

The problem is lack of common sense.

What you will swallow from your husband, you don't want swallow again because you are in America.

The land of the free and the home of the brave is entering their head.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by victorian(f): 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
dominique:

That's Nigerian men for you.

The men marry village girls till date, thinking they can control the village wives imported to abroad.

And I laugh at their foolishness.

Even in Nigeria here, some husbands are adocating their wives gives them their paycheck every month.

One unfortunate useless banker while courting me in the past says, every money I make in my company will be paid into his account when we get married. Do I agree or not?

I laughed and looked at him, then I asked him? Where were u when I was struggling to build my biz? Because of dangling marriage like a carrot in my face, u think I'm so desperate to hand over my life savings to u?

You use jazz in your tongue? Cos i don't understand your English.

Thief! Ole!

Smhhhhh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by armyofone(m): 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
I don't even believe the men sent the women to school.
American colleges are expensive- how much is the man earning to be able to pay mortgage, bills etc and also send wifey for a degree in nursing?
Some of the women go for Aids, grants, loans etc
Granted he cosigned the loan - the women starts paying back when they start working after school.

GboyegaD:

If the man has enough evidence to end the marriage, he could win custody of the children and keep the house. The house of given to whoever is awarded the custody of the children. In this case, the wife, because she has a better paying job. To the government, the children comes first.

On a lighter note, to the man who wants to reap because he sent her to school, how much does he give his parents of his earning? Did they not send him to school too?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
Insightful embarassed
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by wany(f): 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
RTSC:

It's crazy.

I don't know what goes on in their minds.

It's like sense disappears the moment they land in America.

A highly paid nurse should be a blessing to her husband and her children.
The reverse is the case many of the time.

They should look at the Chinese and Indian communities and learn.

Are the Chinese and tribes you mentioned controlling and egoistic,sad this is a typical description of a Nigerian man.just look at the age a 28yr old lady to a 50yr man.tueh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Ishilove: 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
GalPissetzky:
yes and i loved it. that is what you gold digging whores deserve
Your sisters and your other female relatives may be goldigging wh0res but I know I'm not. You sound very bitter. Were you duped by a lady smarter than you?

Going by your satanic generalisation, the answer is a resounding 'YES'.

Fvck off for life.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by RTSC: 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
victorian:

That's Nigerian men for you.

The men marry village girls till date, thinking they can control the village wives imported to abroad.

And I laugh at their foolishness.

Life!
This foolishness is not restricted to village women.

Someone that can come to America and become a Nurse in a short time is not a village woman.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So, men and woman are not the same, in what sense? Biologically? Mentally? Physiologically? How?
Biologically women have better nurturing instinct
Mentally what percentage of women are inventors?
Physiologically isn't it obvious, a man is a protector who is naturally stronger than a woman; women look for men that they believe can protect then (security), hence why money has over taken physical strength in most community.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road / Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah / Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.