Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Men In Search Of Women In Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Men In Search Of Women In Church (4272 Views)

Lightning Kills Women In Church In Imo (photo) / Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by Esss(m): 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2007
My stats?? Easy

Check out the marital status of the women in your church, Start with the ushers, at least 70% are single and Old,

Check out any crusade, retreat, or church program, When the pastor is about to pray for life partners, the church becomes more livelier.

Check out the age and marital status of the most active young people in your church, you'll notice they are all 30years and upwards and most are single,

Its a shame, but its the truth, Ask for internet dating?? NA just suggestion I make o!! I no say make you go do am, Na you and your God know wetin you go get,

But on the more serious side, church marriage get as ebi, just pray say you no go marry one of the freaks or the hussies,
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by stimulus(m): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2007
Esss:

Check out the marital status of the women in your church, Start with the ushers, at least 70% are single and Old

Wrong. As for the local church I usually attend where I'm located, almost all are married; and the only single one is in a serious courtship.

Esss:

Check out any crusade, retreat, or church program, When the pastor is about to pray for life partners, the church becomes more livelier.

Maybe back home in naija. I know at least a church programme that I attended; and it was a lively one all through. You should have been there when the missionary who preached that day called for renewed commitment to Christ!

That was shortly before the Global Prayer Day; and I know Christians who attended the local chapter of this programme who continue to pray long after the 10-day event; they're not more concerned about seeking spouses.

Esss:

Check out the age and marital status of the most active young people in your church, you'll notice they are all 30years and upwards and most are single,

I won't fault that, as what obtains in my local church here may not be standard for many churches. In our local church, the various ministries/departments cut across people of all ages - young, mature, elderly. All put together, a good number of them are less than 30yr-olds; and they're very active in their departments.

Esss:

Its a shame, but its the truth, Ask for internet dating?? NA just suggestion I make o!! I no say make you go do am, Na you and your God know wetin you go get,

grin Okay, you got me red-handed on that one, I confess! I tried and failed; tried again and failed! I tire. So, now . . . na one babe I dey eye for church since, and there's progress!  grin

Esss:

But on the more serious side, church marriage get as ebi, just pray say you no go marry one of the freaks or the hussies,

True talk, bros. Enjoy!  cheesy
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by richiex(m): 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2007
You guys tend to forget that the church "like anyother outing" is just a mixed multitude, you came to worship your God, others came for something else. I met a gurl in the church, i thought i was on the right track until she almost made me sell my father's house. I tell you, holy spirit just give me sign say "If you continue with this gurl, she go turn u to ATM oh,
I took to my heels man, and since then i just look for three things in a woman i meet anywhere, even in d nite-club.
1) She must know how to manage a home because the joy of the home is in the hands of the women
2)She must have something or else, what's beauty without brains grin grin
3)Morals
4) She suppose fyne oh, because we all want something presentable
Thats what i look out for.
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by stimulus(m): 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2007
@richie-x,

richie-x:

I took to my heels man, and since then i just look for three things in a woman i meet anywhere, even in d night-club.

You said three things you look for; and you dey add one more to make am four! No let 'em women folk decend on you O! grin
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2007
stimulus:

grin Okay, you got me red-handed on that one, I confess! I tried and failed; tried again and failed! I tire. So, now . . . na one babe I dey eye for church since, and there's progress! grin
True talk, bros. Enjoy! cheesy

et tu Stimulus?
with all this your gra gra and jim jim
You get time to woo a potential Mrs Stimulus?
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by Esss(m): 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2007
Una know say the easiet place to go get babe na for inside church!!!

Na just like this you go talk,

Brother; Good evening sister Rosemary Magdalene,
Sister: Good Evening Brother Eccleciastics Jeremiah,
Brother: Sister, Last night the lord ministered to me in a dream or vision, (or better yet) The lord appeared to me in my room last night
Sister: Praise the lord,
Brother: Alleluyah
Sister: What was your vision or ministration, or what did the good lord tell you
Brother: You know I have been praying and fasting over 40months now, asking the lord to reveal his true plans for me. Last night the lord answered my prayers, Sister i want to share the testimony with you.
Sister: The lord is good.
Brother: All the time.
Sister: so what is the testimony?
Brother: The lord told me you are going to be my life partner
Sister: Praise the lord, He also told me too, Lets go to your house in your car and pray about it,

Its that easy,
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2007
@ Essss

Hahahahahahahahahaahah!!! Men ure good!! grin grin grin grin
Me sef dey fear small for the whole church parole, cus everyone, both babes and guys go dey form angel, and everyone wears a mask.
So its difficult to know whos real or not.
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by Esss(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2007
My broda, I no fit shout, but na so e dey.

Try go scope babe for club??

Even if na shamgba, you go learn
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by hbrednic: 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2007
i don talk am before sey na for night clubs, u go get better girls, at least u know there true colour.
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by spaceworld: 7:31am On Jun 19, 2007
Infact we need couple from church so that we can have a good and well train children in the society for those that genuinely go to church to seek for Godly husband and wife, but the pretenders hahah well !! Gods knows best
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by pek(m): 11:41am On Jun 19, 2007
come to thing of it, i think it is more of desperation.guys are desperate to find the virteous woman while the woman or lady wants to get the god fearing man.it is all a game of desperation and deceit.after the guys av finished sowing his wild oats, he starts looking for miss right.the lady finds that she is becoming an old cargo and desperation sets in. everyday of the week she is in the church.any guy that proproses at this time usually gets yes for an answer.
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by Veracious(f): 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2007
as for me wey belong to the women folk, what my bros richie x talk na true sake of say u guys need to shine your eyes very well shocked or else you go enter the trap of some so called holier than thou sisters who are wolves in sheep clothing or wost still marry a pretender whether in church or mosque or even in the club and life becomes miserable for you cry even when you seeksolace in becoming an aristo cool to some money looking girls kisswith hot pants. i beg no bi me talk am oh lipsrsealed
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by hbrednic: 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2007
if u talk am nko? heaven go fall ? na true talk jare so no gwans.
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by richiex(m): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2007
preach sister, preach
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by Soundmind(m): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2007
Soundmind, you sure say that your mind dey sound at all? Are your trying to say that God cannot change people?
In the first place, why do people go church? God even changes those who go to Church with evil intensions.

@ Angel 7
The reason one goes to church is not to get a partner. it is for his soul to be saved. If instead of saving your soul you start sourcing for him/her, you are getting it wrong at the right time. Yes i believe God changes heart.
What i mean is that going to church to find a wife/husband does not means that you are marrying an angel. You are still marrying a human being with his short comings. The place you meet him or her does not change the make up of the man/woman.
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by Esss(m): 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2007
Question; Why do people go to church hmm

Answers; 1. To solve a problem spiritually, The problems are as follows in their order of frequency, gender related and commomness,

a. Unemployment, Men & women, 30%
b. Child Bearing/bareness problem, women 80%, men 10%
c. Wealth, Men 90%, Women, 10%
d. Spiritual problems (mami-water, winch, abiku, ogbanje, native doctor problems e.t.c), Women, 95%, Men 5%
e. Marriage problems, Women 85%, Men 10%, undecided 5%

2. To avoid going to hell, that is to get saved (dem dey fear Satan), Women 60%, men 40%

3. Busybody, that is no work to do so dem dey church, Women, 95%, Men 3%

So there you have it, thats why people go to church grin
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by olutomiwa(m): 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2007
hbrednic:

i don talk am before sey na for night clubs, u go get better girls, at least u know there true colour.
dat one na lie,the best place 2 get correct babes na for GRAVEYARDS,those ones no they give person wahala and dem no dey demand grin
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by hbrednic: 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2007
@olutomiwa
GRAVEYARD KE?
those one na nightmare them dey give, abi you wan sleep kuleeee wen u go to bed?
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by RichyBlacK(m): 7:14am On Jun 20, 2007
I won't advice any man I care about to go to church with the objective (or part of the objective) of looking for a wife. It makes no sense to me at all.
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by RichyBlacK(m): 7:30am On Jun 20, 2007
Soundmind:

Soundmind, you sure say that your mind dey sound at all? Are your trying to say that God cannot change people?
In the first place, why do people go church? God even changes those who go to Church with evil intensions.

@ Angel 7
The reason one goes to church is not to get a partner. it is for his soul to be saved. If instead of saving your soul you start sourcing for him/her, you are getting it wrong at the right time. Yes i believe God changes heart.
What i mean is that going to church to find a wife/husband does not means that you are marrying an angel. You are still marrying a human being with his short comings. The place you meet him or her does not change the make up of the man/woman.

Gets my award for most accurate sentence on this page!

Five stars!!!
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by dononye: 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2007
i think we should look at this point critically because as been observeded, some men just go in search of woman in the church not they want to marry them. some are just use this a a medium to statify there sexual apatite becos some women are really decice and some have fall in to there decit.

but to me i this that evil should not be do becos it is natural wat ever u do unto somebody, some else will do it for u
let me not alway think that going in search of woman in churches is the best way of looking for a good wife to marry

but pray that go should give the a good and understing wife let me lay more emphsises to issue of marriage is the unite by wish a man and a woman come 2gether a become one know matter the problem them have

Also prayer is the only solution, let me say this the bible sayed u can inherit wealth but it a good wife the will assit advise u on how to make success

let us be consciouce not to fall a vitim of going to the chruch look for woman to marry i am not discouring that it good .

the last book of proverb will tell u wat a good wife posesess
and also the same tell u about wat a man posesses the chapter 29-30

have a bliss day
how to hear from any who is doubtfull in his mind about my saying

remain bless in all think u do shocked
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by angel101(f): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2007
church these days is just a social gathering like any other. It is quite 'cool' to go to church u know.
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by Esss(m): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2007
Angel dont get London church mixed up with 9ja churches O!

9ja church social wetin?? The church is a place of business now o!

The services being sold are . Miracles in exchange for your hard earned cash. And also salvation in exchange for your Ill-gotten wealth,
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by olutomiwa(m): 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2007
angel101:

church these days is just a social gathering like any other. It is quite 'cool' to go to church u know.
Yes ooooooooooooooooooo,especially with an ANGEL LIKE YOU BESIDE ME grin
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 21, 2007
@stimulus

pele---eyaah internet dating is like all dating you hit and miss and miss again

progress report please grin
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by fesse(f): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2007
[b]church or no church, anything God has destined for you must surely come thru. so i dont believe that the right women or wife materials are found in the church. so when you are due to marry,just pray GOD to give you ur heart desire. so wife materials can be find anywhere.

do your best and leave the rest to God.
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by Greycells(m): 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2007
@ peaxy

Would u advise that men go looking for wives at brothels? grin
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by olutomiwa(m): 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2007
hbrednic:

@olutomiwa
GRAVEYARD KE?
those one na nightmare them dey give, abi you wan sleep kuleeee when u go to bed?
dat one na proper lie,na those girls from nite clubs go give u nightmares,girls from the grave no get wahala,abi u never hear the yarn say dead men/women dont bite.
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by davou4eva(m): 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2007
The facts still remain that u can xpect a lady or a guy u met in a brothels and or hotels even some party not to show the type they are made of sometimes but at least someone u met in church will still behave him/herself and even if he/she is having some attitude or behaviours that are not welcome by u after some series of preaching listen to in church and prayers he/she will definitely change. God is able to do that
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by MP007(m): 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2007
Gone are the days when we got good gurls in church.Na freaks plenty for church now, its the house of God anyways so everybody is welcomed, u diggg?
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by barikade: 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2007
I digg! It's just the signs of the times! grin
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by busygirl(f): 6:10am On Jun 22, 2007
The church is good place to find your wife/husband. . . . . .blah, blah, blah. . .I agree with this partly. Gone were the days you could find decency in churches. It's so sad that nowadayz, Club boyz, club girlz. . .you'll still find them in churches. Members of the choir, fornicate. . .Yet, still sing on the alter. You can meet your life patner anywhere although I wouldn't advice you to search in a club. If you're truly born-again, God will definately show you directions when you're searching.
I also hate it when brothers tell a sister[b] I saw a dream or a vision[/b]. Although, some may be true. But believe me, most are just Sikes. How hard does it get to say I LOVE YOU?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos- Anointment of Celica Church Of Christ Founder's Successor / How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? / Christian Topics For Teenagers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.