Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Men In Search Of Women In Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Men In Search Of Women In Church (4273 Views)

Lightning Kills Women In Church In Imo (photo) / Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by tonte(m): 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2007
dats y am a big advocate of lukin 4 a wife in da clubs 'cos u already know she may be wild not finding out in a bitter way after u see her first in church
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by dinnerm(f): 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2007
cos they believe the ones in church are better than the ones on the streets,they also believe the sisters in church are holy and they believe that its better to wed a christian sister than just any other person
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by barikade: 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2007
Ahem!! Make I no start wahala!

Guys: if you vote for 'blocking' your babe in church, can you share with others why you'd rather go there than anywhere else?

If you vote outside the church, what "qualities interest you enough to chase one in your popular joint?

I was about asking why no one goes to mosque to seek the babes; but then I remember that men and women don't pray together in mosques! undecided
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 23, 2007
@bari_kade

they may not pray together but they still hook-up wink

trust me wink wink
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by barikade: 2:27am On Jun 23, 2007
My sis, you no lie at all! cheesy
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by bennie019(f): 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2007
i dont really think there is a particular place to find them wifey girls cos lots of them girls in the church are just acting, always follow your heart
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by Elgaxton(m): 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2007
To me church is still a good place to look for a wife materials, or else club cannot give u a wife but at least a 75 percent

prostitute, abeg make we hear word from jare!
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by Kuns: 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2007
So men actually go to church just to get hitched , some go to church seek god , but when they get there they forget why they came in the first place , and start eyeing woman.

The re-legion of Christianity also encourages them. Christianity today focuses on Marriage (Sex), Make money and death. These are the predominant issues that plague the christians life. They are not concerned about anything else.
These church goers of today are always thinking about Sex (or marriage), money and death. These are the main issues the talk and think about?
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by Aproko(f): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2007
its better to search anywhere you find yourself. even in the sahara desert or under olumo rock!! but church?? lipsrsealed
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by PoDeep(m): 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2007
Hmmn. . . Wife no easy to find these days o! Even luv is equal to level of spending these days. SOS Lord.
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by Everbright(f): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn
ask me again
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2007
My politics is: if you are looking for a guy hungry for sex go to the church.
Surprisingly the hungry wolves are among the so-called born-agains!
Chei, i love naija churches. Most people come to toast. That bible is just there as an accessory.

As for the women: they are usually those who lived their young days rocking from one boy to the other. When they pluck 25 and they nor see man marry them go give their lives to god. As for me those women should be avoided like plagues. Only them know what on earth they have done with their lives!
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by ricadelide(m): 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2007
generalization is such a noble virtue sad
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by tpia: 12:51am On Jun 30, 2007
well, I've generally noticed that guys who go to church in search of wives tend to end up with girls who're in church looking for husbands.

six of one and half a dozen of the other. They fit themselves, cause water always finds its own level.

nothing wrong with either scenario, by the way. You can find a wife anywhere you can find people.
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by Godsgirl(f): 1:55am On Jul 26, 2007
I personally think this is the best place (for "true" Christian men) but as some others have said--you gotta be careful. "Everything that glitters certainly is not gold"

Men in church with an ulterior motive stutter when they even attempt to speak to me. The Holy Spirit within me won't even let them get one word out right. All they can do is stare in amazement at the wonder of God's hands. "A girl that knows what she wants and can wait on God for it" Some, in their attempt to pretend to seek the Lord just to please me, end up truly finding the savior in the process for themselves. Once they themselves have experienced the goodness of God, they quickly forget me and start to seek their own soul mate (cute huh?) Nevertheless, I am glad because at this time I realise that I was merely a catalyst that helped him along his way to a geniune growth in Christ.
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 26, 2007
bless you sister.
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by Godsgirl(f): 3:39am On Jul 26, 2007
@ babyosisi

Thanks girl! your posts are so inspirational as well, Favor is all yours! Stay beautiful and blessed! His hand is on you girl! You are shining!!
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by ozigbo(m): 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2007
Church or no, u can search for woman any place,
but when i mean any place not in that place
u no now that place.
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by Boondoggle(m): 5:37am On Aug 10, 2007
@ poster,
Yes, they believe all ladies in church are clean and holy. And you know what? most of the time they end up with women with the same motive and then they all start to blame God for their misfortune. It is the Spirit of God that makes the difference in us. Seek and marry a woman/man that is being led by the Spirit of God then your days on earth shall be like in heaven.

@G-girl, na only you . . . .

Na you be the wonder of God's hand
Na you get all the curves in the right places
na you be good looking
na you dey cook terayaki, sukiyaki, egbele ikokomiyo etc
na you dey . , .

Anyway, your price is far above rubies and that you know! I wish the ladies that sell themselves cheap will learn from you and know that it a matter of choosing and not being chosen. I feel you. wink

Shalom cool
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by Godsgirl(f): 8:38am On Aug 10, 2007
embarassed
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by Boondoggle(m): 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2007
@ G-girl,

You need not be embarassed, it is all about knowing who you are - a test you have passed.

Shalom cool
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by Godsgirl(f): 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2007
@ Boon, You are extremely easy to relate to. Thanks, I appreciate your presence on this forum.
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by pilgrim1(f): 7:55am On Aug 11, 2007
If I'm one person who speaks my mind, here it is: NO MAN is going to hold my hands if he has no place in my Father's house! grin
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by Pepeye(f): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2007
You go girl!!! thats just it.
Re: Men In Search Of Women In Church by TerrySoft(m): 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2008
I'll contribute when i come across a men search for women in church - LOL!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The True Name Of The Creator / Paula White Sues Pastor For Stealing Her Church Members / Soul-winning: A Mark Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.