Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner (8887 Views)

Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) / Man Wins 280 Million In Bet9ja And His Account Gets Blocked. / 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner by jasent(m): 8:39am On Jul 19, 2020
Africandope:
This is against Nigerian law. I want to take the case up
Op don't mind those discouraging you.The boy is underage and the shop owner ought to know this.make we non talk nan e make Nigeria remain like this.do the right thing,even if you don't arrest the owner warn him that next time you see underage there you will arrest him.
Re: 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner by shilenji(m): 8:46am On Jul 19, 2020
carry police go arrest children wey dey watch bbnaija too,

Ode ni op

2 Likes

Re: 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner by Pat081: 8:59am On Jul 19, 2020
Africandope:
u are this jobless that u can not face ur own life so that you too can make it
Re: 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner by Samueltemi337(m): 9:05am On Jul 19, 2020
Where is your evidence that the boy is below 18
Re: 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner by Pat081: 9:06am On Jul 19, 2020
shilenji:
carry police go arrest children wey dey watch bbnaija too,

Ode ni op
not only ode but mumu too 12yrs old boys are making it in other world d mumu is looking for who to use police to run after

1 Like

Re: 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner by gift2xl: 9:16am On Jul 19, 2020
Africandope:

He has parents, so back down. If your seeking case to take up, start with those looting Nigerian money. That boy is not nija problem.
Re: 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner by ITbomb(m): 9:18am On Jul 19, 2020
When he was suffering, you didn't take it up and investigate his poverty. Arumm

1 Like

Re: 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner by Oladefemi007(m): 9:22am On Jul 19, 2020
I thought betting is strictly for 18+??
Re: 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 19, 2020
ATTemi:
Mind ur business and let him be.

Minding one's business isn't helping the society.If at such age he could have Access to such money knowing fully well his parents aren't bouyant to provide on a constant basis,then we are in trouble.

A saying goes like 'person a don see money, e take God to control am '...

How do you think Arm robbers get full time into the robbing business?

The only sad thing here is ,we don't know who such a boy will pull the next bullet on. It might be me , it might be you.

We might not know him today ,but parts crosses be it on the highway at night or better still he moves to your City in yrs to come.

So Op please do the needful. It will be sad if in 20yrs from now this young man guns me or anybody who would have helped him currently.

Not against a kid Making such money,in developed world's his age makes such. But definitely not from gambling. Gambling is not a job or a hubby that pays ,it's unhealthy and you can never beat the system.
Re: 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner by Dekadet(m): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2020
Africandope:
that's very thoughtful of you. Please also try and take the cases of many public servants and politicians stealing our money and building hotels, and houses that their mere salaries can not afford, they are also breaking the law.
Re: 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner by NiklauseFred(m): 9:40am On Jul 19, 2020
Africandope:

Oga op what if the shop owner smh refused to pay the boy.what would you have done?
Arrest the whole country?! undecided
Re: 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner by bularuz(m): 9:49am On Jul 19, 2020
Africandope:

Are u aware that he is underage.

Story for the gods
Re: 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner by Drsnives(m): 9:50am On Jul 19, 2020
Africandope:

E concern you?
where were you when he was loosing money or are you now a law enforcement agent.
The least you can do is to earn the bet agent there not to attend to him hence forth and probably advice the kid.

busy body go kill you o e day
Re: 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner by DaInferno(m): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2020
op must feel so proud of himself today for snitching. Jesus will say he who hasnt sinned should cast the first stone.
what if the boy has one or two bills to settle especially in these hard times?
what if the boy has a sick mum or sibling somewhere he has to take care of?
what if the boy has to keep his school fees in order before school resumes?
see his cheap clothes even, boy must have seen hell

abi op wan transfer aggression as he loose money?

op do what you must, but i just pray history doesnt repeat itself on your account
if i see you for road, i go spit pass the go
Re: 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner by rexlims(m): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2020
Bellotelli:

Is the picture not enough proof
all I see is a small boy counting cash, which could have been money given to him by d betshop owner to go help him buy fuel or even help am go give sikira as usual.
My guy I no see any betslip for him hand, so I no go support u arrest am. If I be d police man, Na better slap I go give u say y bad belle dey worry u like this.
If e smooth for Ur side, e no smooth for another person.
My guy abeg park well, before we decide Ur matter for coven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner by rexlims(m): 11:26am On Jul 19, 2020
BanevsJoker:

Are you upset that he was allowed to play, or jealous because he won?
You should have arrested the shop owner when he played. Allow the kid to enjoy his winnings.
No mind d oversabi op. Make him dey form upright citizen. Him no see d politicians when make him life hard to arrest Na small boy when dey count cash him want form say him sabi law.
Re: 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner by chiiraq802(m): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2020
Africandope:

1 Like

Re: 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 19, 2020
Africandope:

Ok he should wait until when his 18 before he start hustling for money or underage children should not spend money undecided
Re: 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner by ajailer(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:

What is right in Nigeria?

Lol, we can only call on God to just have mercy.

Nothing is truly working in this country but then let's try our best to correct the lil ills we see.
Re: 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2020
ajailer:
op is actually right, d shop owner can be arrested as he is breaking the law which say there is a minimum age limit for a gambler....

next thing you will see is the lil boi will get addicted to gambling and he will start stealing ppl's money to gamble.....

Under which sector of the Nigerian law can we find this above sentence grin
Re: 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner by ajailer(m): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Under which sector of law can we find this above sentence grin

every gambling shop has a sticker that clearly states you should be 18 and above before you can gamble.... if it's not a law then shop owners won't put it there to deter underage/ prospective customers.
Re: 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner by winkmart: 11:38am On Jul 19, 2020
Africandope:

You are just bitter. That's all
Re: 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 19, 2020
Black people my dear race! Nigeria my country, Ah well am not against the boy though but against our mentality,nobody cares how u make the money, my people encourage 'just make it' syndrome, hmmm! That's what is happening now on the thread.
Re: 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 19, 2020
ajailer:

you know it pains me for a lot of older ppl in Naija... it's as is they don't know that they are supposed to be role models to the younger ones and also watching out for them cos we know better and have seen more things but they'd rather play the I don't care attitude or wetin concern me there attitude....

could it be out of hatred of ...,"i want to see the others fall into the mistakes I did at a younger age" or just that poverty mentality has eaten so deep into their psyche...

you can have a word with the shop owner first to hear how he feels about under age gamblers coming to his shop....
I assume you also gamble right
So now let do away with age
You as an adult is it good to gamble
You're against a young boy for gambling
Gambling is not good for anyone both young and old but everyday we see many people gambling at various shops so let leave the boy come to think of it supposing you already have hustling spirit at his age where do you think you will be grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2020
ajailer:

every gambling shop has a sticker that clearly states you should be 18 and above before you can gamble.... if it's not a law then shop owners won't put it there to deter underage/ prospective customers.
Even in the Bible it clearly written that hell awaits gamblers so gambling is not good for both underage and adults
Re: 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner by edward1106(m): 11:48am On Jul 19, 2020
Africandope:

You can't win the case really. The pix shows nothing as he and others would lie a senior colleague told him to go collect the win on his behalf. Even the shop owner would say he wasn't the one who played the game etc
Re: 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner by ajailer(m): 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I assume you also gamble right
So now let do away with age
You as an adult is it good to gamble
You're against a young boy for gambling
Gambling is not good for anyone both young and old but everyday we see many people gambling at various shops so let leave the boy come to think of it supposing you already have hustling spirit at his age where do you think you will be grin

I used to gamble but I can tell you since the beginning of this year, 2020, I have not used a dime to gamble cos now I know better.

for the age part, God will input my sin for gambling on my head only cos I am supposed to be wise but for an underage person, God will share the sin between the underage person and an elderly person who saw him doing wrong but choose not to act.....

it's what I believe btw...
Re: 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner by Chuky7(m): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
So you carry am go Romance Section...Ode...
Re: 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner by Xclusiveme: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
Op seems you're high on something. Does it concern you? Nigerians need to learn how to mind their business. When he was about playing the game with his money, why didn't you stop him, after he has won you're talking rubbish that he's underage.
Re: 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner by sofiscatedmoron: 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
Africandope:
I need to arrest you for posting someones pictures Online without their approval
Re: 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner by haiti007(m): 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
For this hard time wey Alabi dey guzzle our money. Instead make you reason the boy make he give you better game, you are busy hating.

You are an adult, there's a way you should go about it technically to deter the boy. If you are aggressive, the boy might leave that shop and continue somewhere else.
Don't make him think that you're hating on him
Re: 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner by exever100(f): 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
Pls if you can not help the poor guy,just mind your business...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... / I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! / No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.