Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,787 members, 7,841,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

The Awakening - Understanding The New Normal 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Awakening - Understanding The New Normal 2 (126 Views)

The Awakening - Understanding The New Normal / Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening / A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Awakening - Understanding The New Normal 2 by Emmanuelight: 2:31am On Jul 19, 2020
Friend 1 - How was your day ?
Friend 2- Not bad , Got back from the office around 1 pm , am at home watching this two young ministers on You tube
Am sure you know both of them .
Friend 1 - Still at my parents place , yes i have seen the videos of one of them too, through out last week i was on you tube
wow
Friend 2 - I did not know them until during the co vid lock down , young ministers and many more is what is good and positively challenging
Friend 1 - You are right , i knew one of them during 300/400 level but cant remember exactly though my sister introduced me to his ministry
the year he came to Lagos .
Friend 2 - Am quite surprised everyone says so around me yet i got to know him by the Holy spirit, i was sleeping and i saw myself in his service
in my dream, i woke up to see the same minister and church on the you tube channel airing as i woke up .
Friend 1- God is wonderful
Despite that i knew him , i never really listened to him until last month stumbled on his video on instagram , i could not get over that clip
My spirit was just thirsty for more, i had to go on you tube to search him , i have been hooked ever since
Friend 2 - I have been praying to God there is more to christian living and intimacy since 2 or 3 years , i just keep getting hot and cold , prayed for
revival one way or the other personally
Friend 1 - hmmn
Friend 2 - God pointed both of them to me and he is still raising more younger ministers , not just for eloquent speech but demonstration of
spirit and power that our faith in him , hunger and love for God can grow
We need to encourage and challenge ourselves
Friend 1 - Sincerely if you have the Holy spirit , you will know there are true men of God and a personal sense of direction through a relationship with
the Holy spirit
Friend 2 - My hunger and thirst for God had been heightened like i just dont want anything else than crave for his presence and divine encounter
Live his purpose at the altar of sacrifice
Prove my test of Love for him and pass by Grace
He is a Jealous God and i also want to jealously want him
Work out my salvation by Faith bearing much fruits and allow the gifts find an expression in my Life
To make my life preach him and not my talk
All this hustle and bustle is just Enough
The Devil is working 24 hours to distract us with too many earthly cares
Friend 1 - Sincerely
Friend 2 - His Grace will see us through
We will not choose the wrong career path or marry the wrong person in Jesus Name , thats an area the devil is working tirelessly to seal the
fate of sons and daughters of promise and purpose
Some chose one right and the other wrongly
Others chose both right or both wrong
We would choose both right in Jesus Name and for others who had one right and the other wrong or both wrong , his Grace is sufficient to
make all things work together for their Good .
Friend 1 - Amen in Jesus Name oooo
Friend 1- Sincerely most problems of today is as a result of dysfunctional families
When you marry right , you are halfway close to your success already , marriage is not something to joke about .
Friend 2 - If the foundation is destroyed , what can the righteous do
The same way ,there are some jobs or business ,if one does not allow the Holy spirit to choose for one or make him the senior partner
in the work place or business , the job or business will drain the spirit and grace out of a believer and spend years chasing shadows
That will not be our portion in Jesus Name
Friend 1 - hmmn
Friend 2 - This two ehn , Career and marriage .
One must take both to the altar of purpose and meet God with both
Friend 1- I swear to God , this is so true
An awakening indeed
Like we said earlier ,lets encourage ourselves
Pray and intercede for ourselves
Stand and raise the banner of priesthood for
Our family and the Nation
Hinder and destroy all the workings and devices of the enemy
Jesus they know Paul they know
Its time they know us
Christ in us , the Hope of Glory
HUNGER - FAITH - LOVE
For Christ alone
The Day star shall surely arise once again in our hearts
Amen
Re: The Awakening - Understanding The New Normal 2 by engrtee(f): 3:39am On Jul 19, 2020
Who understands this dialogue should explain

(1) (Reply)

Why Are There Different Denominations In Christiandom / Is It good for Christains to destroy Statues owned by Others? / Your Purpose - Your Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.