Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,935 members, 7,863,304 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

The Awakening - Understanding The New Normal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Awakening - Understanding The New Normal (126 Views)

The Awakening - Understanding The New Normal 2 / Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening / A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Awakening - Understanding The New Normal by Emmanuelight: 6:11am On Jul 10, 2020
In the midst of the shake down , new leaders will emerge in business , science , Engineering, politics , IT and more importantly in the Body of Christ . Daniel 2;20-21

Brethren , it’s a new reset and a window of opportunity to find your place afresh even though you felt lost in the time past or not productive enough recently

The Lord waits for vessels that are available to the high calling of his new commission .

Expect a fresh encounter of the Lord as he has determine to inspire us afresh with new inventions ,new ideas and new direction to the purpose of his mind

Don’t get stuck with Egypt in the mind and choke canaan in the spirit which rest assuredly in his promise .

Despite the most obvious expression of the changes we can see are ;

Hunger / Famine - Attack on sustenance
Job loss / Business Failings - Attack on personal value and self worth
Sickness / Depression - Attack on the body and state of the Mind
World conflict - Depravity of Leadership and vision over affairs of men
Spiritual bankruptcy- Depravity in leadership and vision in the body of Christ , decline in demonstrations of spirit and power to assume right place of authority .

Brethren this are all mere distraction to take our mind and spirit off the promise of exploits , testimony and Abundance as a result of discovering our strength in Christ .

Success is the end of our toil if we pray earnestly for the fresh oil of anointing and keep faith in our heart.

We are the Salt of the earth and light of the world . Confess it each day

The Joseph ministry of Business ,governance and provision is what we should believe God for as we wait on him. Gen 1;38 -57
The Children of Issachar understanding of times is what we believe God for as we wait on him . 1st Chronicle 12;32
The Daniel ministry of deep revelation, insight and liberty is what we believe God for as we wait on him . Daniel 2;46-49

Our encounter with the Holy spirit embodies all this in our spirit as we yearn for his presence . Let’s pray for more Ephesians 1; 9-23 , Colossi-ans 1;9-14

1918 influenza ravaged the world coupled with Great Economic depression of 1929 yet the world witnessed great revivals and awakening at the same time by notable God s generals .
He is come again to raise men like them
We ll pray for this revival to find the divine expression in our lives invariably lift the rest of humanity

Brethren harden not your hearts
Take your sight off the distractions

Jesus the Lord wants us aligning our
SPACE and TIME to fit into his purpose for our lives .

New Wine in a New Skin

Redeem your time to ask the Lord for insight and revelation to his purpose especially where you fit in

Repent and re dedicate your life to Christ
Gift / talent - Use it to edify the church and let the Holy Spirit use it to bring value to you so it can benefit you and rest of the world at your Work place activity as an employer or employee .
Leader in any sphere of governance - public or private service .
Parents in the affair of the family .
Student in your academic involvement .

Nuggets

Listen more - days utters new speech and night delivers a different knowledge . Psalm 19 ; 1-14
Humble yourself - Grace will abound and your vessel prepares for the filling of the purpose of his will for your life James 4 ;6-8
Change your closet - filter your space activity and people of negative influence around you.
Inspired thoughts of the word of God in the holy scriptures become your confession
Psalm 80 psalm 143 psalm 1 , mediate on this and pray to the lord for his divine encounter and expect a turn around .

If you wish to give your life to Christ or have a specific prayer request
Pray this shortly
Lord Jesus, I once again confess my sins and re dedicate myself to you , touch my heart , heal my body and renew my mind .
Holy Spirit I welcome you to take over the affairs of my life in Jesus Name.
You are Healed right now
The Holy spirit is filling you with his joy and peace
Share your Testimony to the Grace of God

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/07/2020 / New Music: Awake My Soul By Hillsong Worship Ft Tasha Cobbs Leonard / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:monday, July 13, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.