Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

I'm Tired Of Dating But Konji Na Bastard!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tired Of Dating But Konji Na Bastard!!!!!! (404 Views)

Konji Na Bad Thing Oh, What U Think Is Going On Here / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of Dating But Konji Na Bastard!!!!!! by GeneralKoko(m): 7:55am On Jul 19, 2020
Okay I wanna share my tale

I had two GF's
Mrs H is a virgin , from Ahoada , a fine girl I'd say but has been too broken to give whole heatedly which put me through a lot because I was assuring and reassuring almost everyday . She was picking offense at little things and turned me into her slave as I wasted a lot of resources to beg and apologize. I started dating her on Jan 21 2019.

Mrs M on the other hand is a very kind , gentle loving and caring Muslim . This girl loves me like there's nothing tomorrow but all my attention was given to MRS H . It's sad Sha I only had time for her when I have an issue with Mrs H as I considered Mrs M as a side chick. Time went on and the feelings started to drop Mrs M no longer cared much she even went to the extent of breaking up with me , I been no send seff . She called back 3 days later and said she couldn't do without me that she wants me back . Damn!!
This girl loves me dieeee.
She sends nudes and videos when I need em . But now feelings don drop she no dae send me again.

Anyway three weeks ago I texted Mrs H that I was tired of what we shared and I asked her politely to move on ...
I also blocked her on all social media platforms because man don tire to dae relationship alone .

Ohhhhh did I forget to note that Mrs H lives close to me while Mrs M lives a bit far from me

I've been trying to get myself back because relationship has bleeped me up ... Konji has even done worse after all my love investment with MRS H. It ended in premium tears Choi....

No I'm ready to love Mrs M properly but she ain't feeling me no more
It's just a sad world really ....

Happiness where ever you are e no go better for you

Maryam I love you ... I'm really sorry

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ages & What'd You Do If A Wife Victimized You? / Strictly For Movie Lovers... Data Secret To Download / Bbnaija: Video Of Brighto And Wathoni Having A 'thing' While Under The Sheets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.