Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,166 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:30 PM

Help Save This Rare Specie Of Crocodile - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Save This Rare Specie Of Crocodile (1536 Views)

Please Help Save My Marriage / What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today / Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Save This Rare Specie Of Crocodile by Ouchbabe(f): 8:13am On Jul 19, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders. My neighbour caught this rare specie of crocodile this morning. I don't want it to end up as pepper soup in someone's pot. Please what can we do to save this beautiful creature? I'm in Lagos (Ajah axis)Anyone with useful information on what we can do should please mention me
Help me push to front page for wider view.
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Save This Rare Specie Of Crocodile by Akhigbeblog(m): 8:20am On Jul 19, 2020
Photos please
Re: Help Save This Rare Specie Of Crocodile by illicit(m): 8:23am On Jul 19, 2020
Croc meat be like fish grin
Re: Help Save This Rare Specie Of Crocodile by Ouchbabe(f): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2020
Akhigbeblog:
Photos please
Uploaded
Re: Help Save This Rare Specie Of Crocodile by flyingpig: 8:29am On Jul 19, 2020
Its a Cayman. Just let it go in the same spot the guy caught it, it'll find his way home from same route he came with.

I'm all for conservation of the wild

11 Likes

Re: Help Save This Rare Specie Of Crocodile by textilemania(m): 8:31am On Jul 19, 2020
Guy you get mind ooo.

You had to use your hand to carry this animal! shocked
Re: Help Save This Rare Specie Of Crocodile by dingbang(m): 8:48am On Jul 19, 2020
Please dont keep it as a pet. It will eat you up when it grows.

1 Like

Re: Help Save This Rare Specie Of Crocodile by donbachi(m): 8:48am On Jul 19, 2020
Journey to pot....as long as e don enter nigeria.
Re: Help Save This Rare Specie Of Crocodile by Ningen(m): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2020
Keep it as a pet. It's an option.
Re: Help Save This Rare Specie Of Crocodile by PureGoldh(m): 9:24am On Jul 19, 2020
@OP keeping such Creature as pet no make sense.

Hope you have watched that movie called "Anaconda" ?

if yes,you know the rest
Re: Help Save This Rare Specie Of Crocodile by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Help Save This Rare Specie Of Crocodile by bjprodint(f): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2020
u get mind o,i no fit near am not to talk of hold am with my hand
Re: Help Save This Rare Specie Of Crocodile by bukatyne(f): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
How does someone think of eating such a horrid looking thing? undecided

Nigerians need to learn contentment.

If you don't have meat, eat oku Eko, no oku Eko, eat egg. No egg, eat crayfish.

No crayfish? Think God for life and assurance that you wi have meat tomorrow and work towards it.

2 Likes

Re: Help Save This Rare Specie Of Crocodile by ednut1(m): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
flyingpig:
Its a Cayman. Just let it go in the same spot the guy caught it, it'll find his way home from same route he came with.

I'm all for conservation of the wild
no. Caiman in Africa
Re: Help Save This Rare Specie Of Crocodile by merieam16(f): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
u can take it to lekki conservation centre or just let it go.

1 Like

Re: Help Save This Rare Specie Of Crocodile by frozen70(f): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ouchbabe:
Good morning Nairalanders. My neighbour caught this rare specie of crocodile this morning. I don't want it to end up as pepper soup in someone's pot. Please what can we do to save this beautiful creature? I'm in Lagos (Ajah axis)Anyone with useful information on what we can do should please mention me
Help me push to front page for wider view.
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

You have to eat it

The parents will procreate more that's their job

1 Like

Re: Help Save This Rare Specie Of Crocodile by olu77(m): 4:35am On Feb 11, 2022
bukatyne:
How does someone think of eating such a horrid looking thing? undecided

Nigerians need to learn contentment.

If you don't have meat, eat oku Eko, no oku Eko, eat egg. No egg, eat crayfish.

No crayfish? Think God for life and assurance that you wi have meat tomorrow and work towards it.

grin grin grin
Re: Help Save This Rare Specie Of Crocodile by olu77(m): 4:37am On Feb 11, 2022
frozen70:

You have to eat it

The parents will procreate more that's their job

Oh my God grin grin grin so hilarious

1 Like

Re: Help Save This Rare Specie Of Crocodile by Jacksparrow7(m): 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
Mako the Crocodile junior
Re: Help Save This Rare Specie Of Crocodile by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
Save it for what purpose? I always try to see what is beautiful about reptiles, yet all I feel about them is total disgust.
Re: Help Save This Rare Specie Of Crocodile by Candidlady: 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
sad

The person's hand looks like the lady's face in the first picture....
Re: Help Save This Rare Specie Of Crocodile by MufasaLion: 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
That's a juvenile Afrcian dwarf crocodile. That reptile specie is categorized as "Vulnerable" under the IUCN Red List. Please, return it back into it's habitat or take it to a pet store or a conservation/wildlife park. Also, you can contact the Ministry of Agriculture if possible. You can also take it to a private zoo. I believe there are people who have mini-zoo in their home.

Do as as much possible to keep that cute baby safe.

(1) (Reply)

22 Illegal Names That Are Banned All Over The World, Is Your Name Among? / What's Could Be Wrong With My Cousin ? / Come In For Your Quality And Stylish Bedspreads And Duvets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.