Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Olanipekun, Four SANS Lead Cases Seeking To Disqualify Obaseki And Saibu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olanipekun, Four SANS Lead Cases Seeking To Disqualify Obaseki And Saibu (30906 Views)

Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper / Court Asked To Disqualify Obaseki From Edo Election / 12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olanipekun, Four SANS Lead Cases Seeking To Disqualify Obaseki And Saibu by seanfer(m): 7:11am On Jul 22, 2020
fergie001:

It can't be that case then....because as at May 14...the PDP hadn't done their Primaries neither had the APC.

The basis cited in this Article is different from that one.

I will not be surprised if its all a ruse.

So far the Cashier appends his/her signature and stamp on the charge sheet on the 14th of July should tell you that the registrar will signed on it same day. Maybe this copy was made and send out for confirmation.
Cc: fergie001 Dansuqi Ejimatic.
Re: Olanipekun, Four SANS Lead Cases Seeking To Disqualify Obaseki And Saibu by ejimatic: 10:12am On Jul 22, 2020
seanfer:

So far the Cashier appends his/her signature and stamp on the charge sheet on the 14th of July should tell you that the registrar will signed on it same day. Maybe this copy was made and send out for confirmation.
Cc: fergie001 Dansuqi Ejimatic.
most likely! ...
Re: Olanipekun, Four SANS Lead Cases Seeking To Disqualify Obaseki And Saibu by engineerboat(m): 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
Dansuqi:

Obaseki is going going.engineerboat how far

I'm still here.

Let me ask you.

HOW FAR
Re: Olanipekun, Four SANS Lead Cases Seeking To Disqualify Obaseki And Saibu by fergie001: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
seanfer.....I haven't heard from you for a long time ooooooooo
Re: Olanipekun, Four SANS Lead Cases Seeking To Disqualify Obaseki And Saibu by engineerboat(m): 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
fergie001:

I still remember the discussion about the case here.

As for Obaseki case.

The burden of proof will play out here.

UI
NYSC

Will play major roles here
Re: Olanipekun, Four SANS Lead Cases Seeking To Disqualify Obaseki And Saibu by fergie001: 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
engineerboat:

I still remember the discussion about the case here.

As for Obaseki case.

The burden of proof will play out here.

UI
NYSC

Will play major roles here
When it comes under forgery.
Re: Olanipekun, Four SANS Lead Cases Seeking To Disqualify Obaseki And Saibu by seanfer(m): 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
fergie001:

Bro. I’m good, congrats on Edo election.
Re: Olanipekun, Four SANS Lead Cases Seeking To Disqualify Obaseki And Saibu by fergie001: 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
seanfer:

Bro. I’m good, congrats on Edo election.
Congrats to Edolites.....You remembered what I told you during that election?

I said leave these people to play their games....now, you can see the alignments and realignments.

Na Dem sabi.
Re: Olanipekun, Four SANS Lead Cases Seeking To Disqualify Obaseki And Saibu by Austino50: 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
SmartProf:
Rubbish...be it 4 SANS or 4 SANDS, it's an excercise in futility by these defeated political apprentices. At best you guys will just be entertaining the judges so they don't just stay at home bored. Obaseki pls do well to set up a rehab center for these defeated politicians cause depression and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder will be so rampant after you win at the poll. Also recommend some of them to benefit from the n-power scheme, cos they may not have any other source of livelihood.
You think, well you better wakeup from your oversleeping, Bayelsa, Zamfara happened not long ago

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba / Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) / Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.