Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) (27337 Views)

Exclusive: Inside The Steamy Bedroom Scene Of Nollywood Stars Baba Rex And Onyin / I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada / "Timaya, Let Me Be Your Sugar Mum" - 53-Year-Old, Plus-Sized Single Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by BigBasher: 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
Interesting update.
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Oluwatejiri: 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
Interesting story next please ;DInteresting story next please

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Zamar: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nice stuff.
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by kweensheba: 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nice update
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Zamar: 11:56am On Jun 28, 2021
More.
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Zamar: 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
Zamar:
More.

Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by BigBasher: 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
Zamar:
More.

Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by LoveToRead: 8:08am On Jul 03, 2021
She looked away briefly again. 'This morning, she called me and explained that the 'sugar mummy' she meant had nothing to do with intercourse; that she saw you like her own.

Why? Why is mummy taking you like that?
'She said I should take you like a brother. I don't really understand her. Why is she so attached to you?'

It was my turn to look away briefly.

'I guess it's my luck,' I said. 'I often wonder too why your mum is so fond of me, why she has showered so much affection on me.

'What I've gained from her in the last months are enormous. She's the most generous person I've ever seen.'

She suddenly looked relaxed. She smiled. 'Do you have any sexual feelings for her?'

I smiled too. 'I must say she's a very beautiful woman.'

I stared at her. 'You take after. Yes, she's beautiful, but, I don't want her for sexual satisfaction. I love her. I love her for who she is. I don't have any sexual desire for her, really.'

Her smile was warm. 'What about me? What feelings d'you have for me?'

I held her hand. 'I love you, Steph, but it shouldn’t' be the kind of love that happened the other. We should never have done that. Your mum warned me not to do it, but see what happened. I was able to overcome your first temptation because I called on God. I failed the last one because I thought I could handle it by myself.'

'Hmn, you're preaching.'

I laughed shortly. 'Am I? I'm saying the truth. Your mum is right in warning me not to play games with you.

'I should take you and Sophia more as my sisters, and I should see your mum, more as my mum. I think things will go on more smoothly that way. No feelings will be hurt and things will be all right.'

'Does that mean if the love between us is very deep, we can't marry?'

'Marry?' I said it as if I was shocked by the expression. 'It will be better if there's no such thing.'

‘Let me be the brother you don't have, Steph,’ I said. ‘I can assure you that I'll be a good brother to you.'

She made a wry face. 'Brother? That won't be easy for me to accept. It won't be easy for me to forget how you deflowered and made love to me that day. It was the most wonderful experience I've ever had. This last three days were hell for me. Thank God mum explained the relationship better this morning. I love you, Alex.'

'What happened that day was a mistake, Steph. I'm sorry if I've toyed with your emotion. I'm sorry we played that game, please pardon me. Now, let's be like siblings.'

'Did mum really threaten you about our relationship?'

'Yes, she threatened to sack me if I ever touch you again.'

'But, she's taking it too far, isn't she? What's wrong with two adults having consensual sex?'

'In our case, it's not just a matter of two adults doing it. You're like my sister, and that means we committed incest.'

She shook her head. 'Alex, no be me and you commit incest.'

I was surprised. 'So, you could speak pidgin English!'

'Of course. I spent my first sixteen years practically in Lagos.'

'That's good. Now, henceforth, regard me as your big brother. Remember the love I have for you is brotherly love.'

She didn't say anything to that. Rather, she looked at her watch and stood up. 'I guess I'll be going now, brother Alex,' she said smiling, leaving no one in doubt that she was using a big sarcasm.

I sighed and stood up too. 'Did you come with a car or should I take you home?'

'Take me home,' she said. We went outside the eatery to the car park. I sat behind the wheel while she was glued to my side. I drove in silence for a while.

'That your lady, what's her name again?' she suddenly asked.

'Enny,' I replied simply.

'Is she more beautiful than I?'

Now, what kind of question was that? I asked myself.

'The two of you are beautiful,' I answered.

'I know, but who's more beautiful?'

I laughed shortly under my breath. 'I won't answer that.'

The Sugar Mum: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the-sugar-mum-the-steamy-version/35123
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by tonysunkan: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nice update.
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by poweranger(f): 10:44am On Jul 04, 2021
nice update. plsssssssss come and continue
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by CasNova: 9:08am On Jul 05, 2021
NICE UPDATE
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Zamar: 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
More.
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by kweensheba: 9:38am On Jul 07, 2021
Carry on.
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by CasNova: 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
kweensheba:
Carry on.
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Zamar: 10:44am On Jul 09, 2021
more
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by LoveToRead: 9:52am On Jul 10, 2021
Now, what kind of question was that? I asked myself.

'The two of you are beautiful,' I answered.

'I know, but who's more beautiful?'

I laughed shortly under my breath. 'I won't answer that.'

'Oh, come on, Alex. Is it not a harmless question?'

'A brother should not answer that kind of question.'

'Are you too not taking the brother stuff too far?'

'No, I don't think so.'

She smiled and placed the side of her head on my right shoulder.

Oh Steph! I remembered madam's warning. I was determined that no matter what it would take, I would not allow passion to truncate my moving up the ladder of prosperity. No, I will not be blinded by passion again. I must remain in the good books of Madam B. I would not flout her directive.

'Can you please stop the car?'

I was surprised. 'What? For what?'

'Just stop the car, will you?'

I slowed down and pulled over by the side. Darkness was fast approaching.

'What is it?'

'Kiss me, Alex.'

'What?'

'Just a kiss. Just a kiss.'

I shook my head. 'Steph, listen, your mummy is right ...'

'Can't you say anything without referring to her?'

'But she's right. Please, let me be your brother.'

'You aint my brother, Alex.'

I sighed in exasperation. 'Listen, I ...' She hushed me with a short but deep kiss. I had to force my mouth away.

'Steph, please and please let's stop this game.'

She smirked. 'I'm not playing any game. I only asked for a kiss, and I've got it. Now, let's get going.'

I sighed again and moved the car forward. This is dangerous, I told myself. I must kill this passion before it killed me.

By eleven thirty, madam and I were driven to the airport for the mid-day flight. Once again, we travelled by first class. We arrived the federal capital by 1.00 p.m. We took one of the executive cabs to our destination. It was a fine, white duplex located at Wuse district. I later learnt that it was owned by the Da Rochas.

The area was not as urbanized as Asokoro, but it was highly urbanized too.

A uniformed security man opened the gate for us. Madam had secured the service of a housemaid who would serve us during the period we would stay. Madam paid the cab driver generously and asked him to be around the following morning by eight. It was a nice building with fine interior.

There were two sitting-rooms, one downstairs, and one upstairs. The bigger one was the one downstairs. There were seven bedrooms in all in the main building, minus the boys’ quarters. The maid took madam's bags to one of the bedrooms upstairs.

I was to take the room next to the dining-room, which meant I would be downstairs. This time, I would be staying a bit far from Madam B. I welcomed the new fixture.

The maid prepared lunch of ‘semovita’ and 'ogbonno' soup and we ate. As usual, madam said she preferred fish to red meat.

Thereafter, she went up to have a siesta. I remained in the sitting-room, watching movies on the television. A couple of hours later, madam came to join me. She was in casuals.
She ordered the maid to serve us fruits juice and peanuts.

I sipped my juice and munched the crunchy nuts as I watched the television.

'Can you please pause that movie for now,' madam said. 'I'll like to talk to you.'

What she wanted to say must be very important for her to say that, I thought. I paused the movie and faced her.

'I need to explain some things to you,' she said. I nodded but kept quiet.

'First, I need to tell you more about myself. I'll start with when I was a baby. I grew up not knowing my parents. I grew up in an orphanage.'

I was greatly surprised. 'Really?'

'Yes. I got affection from the foster guardians, but that could not be like from real parents. But even at ten years old, I always believed I would live in amazing luxury. In education, I was able to get OND and HND in Business Administration from Yaba Tech. By then, I had met my husband, who was just an upcoming engineer. Within five years of marriage, we started having stupendous prosperity. I have no doubt I gave him good luck.

‘But before I married, I had always believed I would have two daughters. I'm not a psychic, but I was gifted in certain knowledge.'

I remained fascinated to her story. What she was saying was amazing.

'I once had a dream - that was many years ago. In it, I set a table before my daughters. They had all sorts of assorted food on the table, more than what they could finish. They were really enjoying themselves. Then, I saw a boy passing by holding just some biscuits. I asked the boy if he would like real food, and he said yes. I then invited him to join my daughters at the table, and he gladly did so. Within me, I was happy to assist that boy. In that dream, my mind kept saying treat him like your son. I then woke up. Alex, you're that boy.'

I opened my mouth in wonder. 'Me?'

She smiled kindly. 'Yes. Ever since the first day I set my eyes on you in the church, the dream came all over and my mind said this is the boy in that dream.'

I was too stunned to say anything.

'You can now understand why I treat you the way I’ve been treating you. You're like my son.'

I became so emotional I didn't know when tears dropped from my eyes.

'I thought I should let know this, so that you'll know where I stand.

I nodded. 'I'm glad ma, by your goodness and kindness.'

She nodded too. 'I will always wish you the best in everything.'

'Thank you, ma. I'm grateful, ma.'

The Sugar Mum: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the-sugar-mum-the-steamy-version/35123
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Zamar: 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
OK
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by FairCritic(m): 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ride on.
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by tonysunkan: 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
COOL
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Saturn101: 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
GO ON
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Zamar: 6:40am On Jul 13, 2021
MORE
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Janet96(f): 11:30am On Jul 13, 2021
Go on, sir
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by FrankAkowe: 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
Carry on.
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by UltimateSpice: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
FairCritic:
Ride on.

Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by BigBasher: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2021
FairCritic:
Ride on.

Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by UltimateSpice: 7:36am On Jul 17, 2021
Zamar:
More.

Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by CasNova: 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nice story
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Awesome05: 10:36am On Jul 24, 2021
Go on
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Zamar: 8:01am On Jul 26, 2021
more
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by UltimateSpice: 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
more
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Demurray: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Who no like better things ,Alex ride on na you sabi.
Thanks OP
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by BigBasher: 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
More

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nuella Njubigbo Chikere Steps Out In Style (Photos) / 'Baby Face' - Davido Swags Up In Paris, France (photo) / Steph Coker, Genevieve, Aigbe & Steph Linus: Who Rocked The Chick Look Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.