Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,970 members, 7,841,716 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. (3776 Views)

The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days / Gambia Is The New Haven For Old British Women Looking For Young Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by MrsChima(f): 6:51am On Feb 07, 2011
REALITY101:

For Dwyane Wade's sake No ,maybe because Lebron James suck  undecided,

@op lol I ain't tryna turn your thread to ESPN SPORTS CENTER  grin

Don't make me diss your PUNK ARSE KOBE BRYANT molesting arse! Lebron James just got some things going on with his life. But, he is a good ball player.

Okay back to topic,

You sucks Op!
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by MzGreat(f): 7:26am On Feb 07, 2011
*sighs*
Thank goodness
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by Orton10(m): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2011
Mygoldie:

Post a thread and reply yourself, ODE OP.
MOBO444.

O so now it hurts you vat your fellow women are
the ones now doing all the chasing and sexual molestations, doesn't it?  shocked

#Mobo

Hang in there bro, show 'em nyphos that not all men "are  dogs"  undecided
The look of rejection on 'em lil'faces<<<<<<<<Priceless!!!
angry
Sidenote: Pls, I think Its high time Human rights laws protecting, securing and defending men's interests be enacted.
We men, over the past decades have been victims or rap.e, physical abuse, Sexual harassments, trauma and so on by our supposedly "weaker sexed" couterparts.
wink cheesy
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by Coolabbie: 10:08am On Feb 07, 2011
Anoda yeye thread. angry Mofo kip living in dreamland.
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by MMM2(m): 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2011
mobo999 u are always a lucky guy in woman stuff.
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by sexxxxy(f): 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2011
I saw bit and pieces.  I was busy gossiping with the wives while the husbands were hollering at the tv. 

Who did you rooted for? 

Quote from: Mrs.Chima on Today at 06:12:17 AM
We were just gossiping about the mother that killed her two teenagers.  DId you hear about it? It is on national new stations.  Crazy huh?

Your brother betted some money and he happy as Kobe banging a white chick in the parking lot!

shotster50:

I see you are on a roll today.

Tha got me in stiches,  grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by MrsChima(f): 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2011
Yawns.
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by joyblinks(f): 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2011
house keeping gini?

we know you are a house keeper but why did you add the supervisor na.
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by MOBO999: 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2011
^^^ Was given a role of general advisor and supervisor, this women here at my place of work got to let me be.
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by joyblinks(f): 9:40am On Feb 08, 2011
@MOBO

MUGU 2011. General what?

no dey come fall your hand here ooo
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by Agent008(m): 1:12pm On Feb 08, 2011
^^^ Was given a role of general advisor and supervisor, this women here at my place of work got to let me be.

Sorry Bro, you are really in a mess. You can't start sleeping with any of them because it's wrong. Ask for wisdom to be able to deal with the situation.

P/S: Stop allowing them feel your privates, its demeaning!
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2011
Why are all the women here dissing the guy sef. Have you met him in real life?

The all-women co-worker thing happens VERY commonly enough. It might sound like heaven to some, but it really isn't.
There's nothing sexy about a btch telling you to lay her or lose your job. If you do it, something in you as a man, dies.
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by MOBO999: 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2011
^^^ My Brother thanks a lot, you wont believe what all these white women and black women are capable of.
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by DAY12(m): 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2011
Mobo, my son!

A man with the world in the palm of his hands.

Son, ride dem like Okada,

Show em say, u re a true son of ur papa,

Son, always wear ur rubber.

angry
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by lilith1444(f): 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2011
Just tell those women you are gay. I f you would have to get on a woman you would puke. grin
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by luro(f): 10:49am On Feb 09, 2011
this sounds lik a fairytale not all women can be that desperate unless u work at a brothel
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by MOBO999: 11:06am On Feb 09, 2011
^^^ Well i dont work in a brothel like the once they have in South Africa, they dont have brothel in England, I work in a 4 star hotel and most of the staff here are foreign women, well there is a South Africa among them and she leads the come bed me MOBO999 list.
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by 190: 11:26am On Feb 09, 2011
angry angry
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by joyblinks(f): 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2011
ona dey answer this guy wey dey school, dey share 1room with 8 people.

(sighs) make i go jaire
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by Omolola1(f): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2011
lol
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by zaza1(m): 11:11am On Feb 10, 2011
@OP everyone except the Jamaican girl seems to have touched your privates, can you pls put up a picture of yourself so we can see how handsome you are, because i don't think men have finished in London o, na only u dem dey disturb, i think these are all your fantasies being that you are the only man working amongst so many women,

you have probably having a 14some with everyone together,

keepyour dreams and your privates in check, i'm sure you will be fine
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by Mygoldie(f): 11:36am On Feb 10, 2011
MOBO999:

^^^ Well i dont work in a brothel like the once they have in South Africa, they dont have brothel in England, I work in a 4 star hotel and most of the staff here are foreign women, well there is a South Africa among them and she leads the come bed me MOBO999 list.

Mobo444/999.
the other time you were working at NHS,now your working at a hotel,the next time,it is either you will working at a brothel, as a stripper or as a pole dancer.
Duh!
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by 190: 11:38am On Feb 10, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by Mygoldie(f): 11:41am On Feb 10, 2011
190:

undecided undecided
sad
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by 190: 11:43am On Feb 10, 2011
huh any problem, x
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by zaza1(m): 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2011
i thot this MOBO fella was doing his masters, he can even write good english, i hope you are doing your masters in film making, cos this ur topic is one hell of a script
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by koolchicco: 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2011
zaza1:

@OP everyone except the Jamaican girl seems to have touched your privates, can you pls put up a picture of yourself so we can see how handsome you are, because i don't think men have finished in London o, na only u dem dey disturb, i think these are all your fantasies being that you are the only man working amongst so many women,

you have probably having a 14some with everyone together,

keepyour dreams and your privates in check, i'm sure you will be fine

Kai, Dude don finish Mobo kpata kpata! shocked cheesy
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by Coretalk(m): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2011
one word, , FANTASY.

it's quite funny though, typical MOBO
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by sandraa(f): 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2011
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by MOBO999: 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2011
^^^ The ladies am talking about are more voluptuous and believe me they can pin a lad down when they want, aint no stopping them, take s a real MAN like me to break away.
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by joyblinks(f): 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2011
MUGU2011. thats what you are.
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by forkadict(m): 10:20am On Feb 11, 2011
@ OP. You once defrauded a nurse by lieing to her that you had a job when you didn't just to bed her. That sounds to me like a mofo who's so desperate enough to do anything to get p_u_s_s_y. Now you have the p_u_s_s_i_e_s free of charge and you suddenly turn 'born again'
I get pissed off by inconsistencies in people or things so my advice is that since they are the ones throwing themselves at you, bleep every single one of em and let me be hearing their moans and screams here in naija. That trait will be consistent with the desperate mofo personality you made us believe you are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? / I Saw An Erection From An In-law. / 23 Romantic Ways 2 Keep Ur Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.