Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,580 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. (3793 Views)

The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days / Gambia Is The New Haven For Old British Women Looking For Young Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by mrwrite: 11:03am On Feb 11, 2011
The potiphar's wife spirit is still very much around in our day. Do what Joseph did, FLEEEEEEEE, and you will be greatly rewarded.
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by lilith1444(f): 11:11am On Feb 11, 2011
@ Mobo
Narcissism is the personality trait of egotism, vanity, conceit, or simple selfishness. Applied to a social group, it is sometimes used to denote elitism or an indifference to the plight of others.

The name "narcissism" was coined by Freud after Narcissus who in Greek myth was a pathologically self-absorbed young man who fell in love with his own reflection in a pool. Freud believed that some narcissism is an essential part of all of us from birth.[1] Andrew P. Morrison claims that, in adults, a reasonable amount of healthy narcissism allows the individual's perception of his needs to be balanced in relation to others.[2]

Some experts believe a disproportionate number of pathological narcissists are at work in the most influential reaches of society such as medicine, finance and politics.[3]
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by Spyderman(m): 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2011
Haven't you heard that White Chics have been brainwashed into believing that Black men have 'that extra power' in bed? my guy, abeg the reputation of a whole nation may lie upon your head this period o! no fall our hands jooo.
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by candylips(m): 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2011
tales by moonlight
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by Mygoldie(f): 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2011
super story.
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by 677ano(m): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2011
what a deluded dreaming menace that calls himself MOBO
angry
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by Emmyk(m): 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2011
All that happened within 7days? Sounds like a fairytale
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by MOBO999: 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2011
^^^ If you see what these forieign women are doing in England, just this morning one of them ladies pushed me onto the bed, a lot is going on my brother, a lot.
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by 190: 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2011
its true mobo tell dem what they've done 2 me!!
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by cold(m): 2:38am On Feb 12, 2011
If say na me giv dis gist now evrybodi for blv.There'll be no doubting thomases
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by Pweety4me(f): 2:48am On Feb 12, 2011
@OP Just give me the details of ur work place, & the job is done. cool
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by 190: 5:28am On Feb 12, 2011
mobo you dont have to answer anybody

you have already told me what happened so u owe no one any xplanation
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 12, 2011
MOBO999:

^^^ If you see what these forieign women are doing in England, just this morning one of them ladies pushed me onto the bed, a lot is going on my brother, a lot.

Mofo you are a foreign woman living in the UK tongue
I bet you've never even spoken to a Jamo babe let alone been hit on by one.
Gimme a break. undecided
Re: 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 12, 2011
sexxxxy:

I saw bit and pieces.  I was busy gossiping with the wives while the husbands were hollering at the tv. 

Who did you rooted for? 

Quote from: Mrs.Chima on Today at 06:12:17 AM
We were just gossiping about the mother that killed her two teenagers.  DId you hear about it? It is on national new stations.  Crazy huh?

Your brother betted some money and he happy as Kobe banging a white chick in the parking lot!

Tha got me in stiches,  grin grin grin grin

@Chima sorry sis but LMAO! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Importance Of Trust In A Relationship / Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? / Handsome Dude: Jonaifame22 (kiss Kiss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.