Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" (65332 Views)

How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye / I'm A Muslim, My 2 Wives Are Christians, My Children Are Confused - Asari Dokubo / Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Gdefo(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
SOLDIERS4CHRIST:

Bro wat papa is talking about,re does people dat listens to him e.g messages & advice dey re is children,just like Jesus christ said dat those dat do is father will her is family.

I could barely understand what you mean at the last part.
But since you mentioned Jesus, I like to believe Jesus Christ never segregate nor share messages/advice to a specific group only. And as Christian leader, you are a pioneer of Jesus to spread the message to the whole world. At least that’s what He thought His apostles right?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by nextstep(m): 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
Jamessly:
Jesus never say he has come to do away with the old covenant but he said he as come to make it perfect. So the issue of tithe is necessary for every and any real Christian. Read the book of malachi and see for yourself

You're quoting a book from before the new Covenant with Christ. Nothing there applies to the New Covenant that brings salvation if only you believe in Christ's death and resurrection.

The teachings of Jesus,(John 1:16-17, Acts 13:39, Romans 2:25-29, 8:1-4, 1 Corinthians 9:19-21, Galatians 2:15-16, Ephesians 2:15) make it clear that Christians are not required to follow the Old Testament rules about crimes and punishments, warfare, slavery, diet, circumcision, tithes, animal sacrifices, feast days, Sabbath observance, ritual cleanness, etc.

The only requirement is that you believe in him. Nothing else is required - not animal sacrifices, not tithing, not rituals, not singing, not charity, not even prayer per se.

The remaining good behaviors will stem from your belief in him.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by nextstep(m): 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
mastermaestro:

Shut up, you noisy neighbour! Don't poke your nosy nose in our family meeting. He is talking to us his children, keep off! angry angry

Perfect attitude from a "child of Christ". Do you really think Jesus would approve of what you said just now?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by nextstep(m): 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
Fearcom:

With all due respect, YOU are one of the people he's NOT TALKING TO.
The people he's referring to are HIS SPIRITUAL CHILDREN and NOT ONE of them is complaining.
Paul the apostle call himself a spiritual father and had many spiritual sons like Timothy and Silas.

Matthew 23:9
“But you are not to be called ‘rabbi,’ for you have one teacher, and you are all brethren. And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven. Neither be called ‘masters,’ for you have one master, the Christ” (Matt. 23:8–10).

Brother in Christ, perhaps, but not spiritual father; that's my point. In Christ we are all the same, but humans have once again raised preachers to level of demi-god, which in itself is a dangerous departure from fellowship under one Father.

That people are not complaining does not mean it is right. Christ's words alone are my source of truth. Any other has to give way to his words, no matter if it was by Paul or Moses.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
BotherMleeper:

You'll live and die without accomplishing anything worthwhile.

Because you're a fool.

grin

E pain am die

grin your curses are like cold soothing water on my body.

grin if you like go and beg sango or obatala to come and fight me. They are as foolish as the parents that gave birth to you.

If you like go and plung in the Atlantic ocean. E no concern me.

Adeboye that you attack is greater than the whole of your generation combined.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by BotherMleeper(m): 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

grin

E pain am die

grin your curses are like cold soothing water on my body.

grin if you like go and beg sango or obatala to come and fight me. They are as foolish as the parents that gave birth to you.

If you like go and plung in the Atlantic ocean. E no concern me.

Adeboye that you attack is greater than the whole of your generation combined.

Adeboye is a conman

And you're just a gullible little inconsequential little punk

tongue
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by SAMBARRY: 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
AuroraB:
gbefila
amebo cool grin tongue
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
BotherMleeper:

Adeboye is a conman

And you're just a gullible little inconsequential little punk

tongue

grin

Town crier cry on.

I'm enjoying your tears. If you like call him maize man. Or agbado man. One thing stands no one in your generation can measure up to stand where he stands.

Cry on.

grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by AuroraB(f): 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
SAMBARRY:
amebo cool grin tongue
Oloofofo
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by aalangel(f): 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
Didn't I say it before? He's talking to people under his tutelage. Keep yapping there!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Meti99(m): 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
Emperorlanky:

You dodged the 'tithe' part.
Weldone.

Bro, tithing becomes bad the day giving becomes bad
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Queenserah26(f): 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
Gbam!
MrMcJay:
Nice reply
When they are talking to the legitimate children, the bastards should keep shut.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by mastermaestro(m): 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
nextstep:

Perfect attitude from a "child of Christ". Do you really think Jesus would approve of what you said just now?

Shut up, Mr Hypocrite! Get off my mention! angry angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by redsun(m): 12:37am On Jul 20, 2020
Children!! That is how he gets them because dem muderfuckers too behave like hypnotised sucklings.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by nextstep(m): 1:19am On Jul 20, 2020
mastermaestro:

Shut up, Mr Hypocrite! Get off my mention! angry angry

Perfect reply from a "child of Christ". Do you really think Jesus would approve of what you said just now?

And where is this feeling and name calling coming from? A random person on the Internet said he disagreed with a pastor's choice of words, using scripture to buttress his point. And all you can come up with is name calling. Please try better. undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by bilulu(m): 1:40am On Jul 20, 2020
EngineerBode:

When Imams talk to the muslims in his mosque, no one attacks him or call the people The sheepish. Allow him talk to his children. Since you are not one, mind your business
Considering how mumuishly he follows the old ancestor turned statue in villa

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by tenderjunkie: 4:19am On Jul 20, 2020
If your children ask you for money will you give them?

Papa wey dy collect from pikin na krimnal grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by chipower: 8:15am On Jul 20, 2020
MrMcJay:
Nice reply
When they are talking to the legitimate children, the bastards should keep shut.
You are his child, indeed. That's why you call others, bastards, because they express contrary opinions to that of your father. Are you ok?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by intergral(m): 8:47am On Jul 20, 2020
EngineerBode:

When Imams talk to the muslims in his mosque, no one attacks him or call the people The sheepish. Allow him talk to his children. Since you are not one, mind your business
luckily islam allows us to express ourselves, ask our Imam questions and while they're preaching and demand clarification... Can you do that to the G.Os?... By the way we don't have a permanent mosque we can pray anywhere we like and anybody can be the imam as long as he has enough islamic knowledge...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by BotherMleeper(m): 8:58am On Jul 20, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

grin

Town crier cry on.

I'm enjoying your tears. If you like call him maize man. Or agbado man. One thing stands no one in your generation can measure up to stand where he stands.

Cry on.

grin

No one in my generation or the next has any intention of being a crook, and using the opium of ignorant masses to perpetuate fraud.

You're too stupid to grasp the situation you're in, kid.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 20, 2020
BotherMleeper:

No one in my generation or the next has any intention of being a crook, and using the opium of ignorant masses to perpetuate fraud.

You're too stupid to grasp the situation you're in, kid.

Ntor! Cry on
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by BotherMleeper(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Ntor! Cry on

What are you, 5?

Not only are you stupid you're painfully immature as well.

Woe unto you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by MrMcJay(m): 9:23am On Jul 20, 2020
seguno2:

Very myopic.
How does he evangelise

Direct your question to Redemption Camp and stop asking me foolish questions.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by MrMcJay(m): 9:24am On Jul 20, 2020
chipower:

You are his child, indeed. That's why you call others, bastards, because they express contrary opinions to that of your father. Are you ok?

When they are talking to sons, bastards should shut up. You are to decide which side of the pendulum you fall under.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by MrMcJay(m): 9:27am On Jul 20, 2020
dazzlingd:

You claiming to be his child are actually the bastard.
His children are riding in private jets and enjoying his billions while he can't even dash u 10k

I mentioned sons and bastards, you picked the side of bastards. You chose your destiny, not me.

I don't need his money, I've passed that stage in my life. If you still feed on handouts and giveaways, you should go and sort out your life. It is unfortunate that 10k is a big deal to you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by LLMG: 9:42am On Jul 20, 2020
bastard
sapientia:
Lol

Your slaves you mean?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by sapientia(m): 9:49am On Jul 20, 2020
LLMG:
bastard

Is that the life of a Christian?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by dazzlingd(m): 10:01am On Jul 20, 2020
MrMcJay:

I mentioned sons and bastards, you picked the side of bastards. You chose your destiny, not me.

I don't need his money, I've passed that stage in my life. If you still feed on handouts and giveaways, you should go and sort out your life. It is unfortunate that 10k is a big deal to you.

Quite hilarious, u as per bill gate have passed the stage of money..
Your daddy that doesn't even know u exist, is that not the definition of bastard, he is not my daddy and will never be. I don't claim him.
Keep calling him daddy when his true children are enjoying the fruits of the gullible
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 20, 2020
BotherMleeper:

What are you, 5?

Not only are you stupid you're painfully immature as well.

Woe unto you.

grin

What are you, 5?

See English. grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by LLMG: 11:37am On Jul 20, 2020
no its the life of does who don't know how to mind their own business, those who all they know how to do is find fault in others while they themselves are full of faults.
sapientia:

Is that the life of a Christian?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by seguno2: 11:55am On Jul 20, 2020
MrMcJay:
Direct your question to Redemption Camp and stop asking me foolish questions.

You should have known that you were talking foolishly before and should continue with the answer to this question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads / Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? / How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.