Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" (65152 Views)

I'm A Muslim, My 2 Wives Are Christians, My Children Are Confused - Asari Dokubo / Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me / "I'm Talking To My Children", Daddy Adeboye Replies Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by SAMBARRY: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
onyxo76:
abi o, putting mouth for what does not concern them, if adeboye gave instructions to his followers i wonder how it take affect his non followers.
exactly
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Kobojunkie: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
SAMBARRY:
so I should call my biological or spiritual father by their first name Abi?
You are asking Jesus Christ that question, right? undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

All I see is trash

Yes, The trash that your trash and idiot daddy in heaven did right? grin grin

That idiot they call Yahweh did so many other trash my dear.

Lemme show you another one to reflect on. You will know the history of the trashy idiot you are worshipping today. grin grin

NOTE: I posted it for someone else but it can apply to you too. Enjoy reading your perverse and obnoxious history. grin grin grin

If Yahweh's all about love and not war, kindly point out the "love" of Yahweh in these blood exploits and child killing and animal abusing interest of his:

Even you yourself as a Christian, think the below message yourself (It was for someone else but it can apply to you):

[b]Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods.  In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully.  If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.  Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it.  Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God.  That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt.  Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction.  Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you.  He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors.  “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.” (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)[/b]

From the above verses, the following things were stated.

- The matter in question is that if they hear that some people arose (who are obviously disbelievers themselves) and call other people to worship gods other than Yahweh, Yahweh asked them to investigate very well.

- If it's true, Yahweh asked them to go to that land and KILL EVERYONE (Men, women and children) and KILL ALL THE LIVESTOCK.

- Now the following things should be noted from that:

Firstly, Yahweh asked them to murder all those people because some of them arose and were propagating the beliefs of other gods.

Can you see your life outside? Can you see that Yahweh has disappointed you?? Shame on you!!!! grin Shame on your entire generation and even congregation self!!! embarassed

You were busy holding on to that your false and stupid claim that Allaah asked us to kill disbelievers; that where did Yahweh do the same?

Is that not a verse where Yahweh asked them to go carry out that massacre because those disbelievers were calling people to their ways??

That's one.

Secondly, Yahweh exhibited his bloodsucking and ruthless character again in the following ways:

1. The wicked and ruthless Yahweh asked them to kill everyone in that town just because SOME of them called people to other gods. He didn't stop at the callers. Thee rest of that town must suffer and die for the actions of some. Can you see the true definition of a terrorist? grin grin

In a legitimate war in Islam, only those who wielded arms against Muslims should be fought. Women, children, old men and monks and peaceful worshippers in the temple should be spared. And yet, Allah is the terrorist.

Can you see your life outside

2. Then, again, he includes children in his command because he said "kill all the inhabitants" and that must have included children.

This is the third case now where Yahweh is exhibiting his evil and ruthless character of abusing children. Can you see the true terrorist?

3 He also said "Kill animals". Again!!! Yahweh is just so bloodthirsty, if he's offended, his judgement doesn't know limits. Everyone just suffer!! And yet, he's peaceful and loving. grin grin

Can you see Yahweh's life outside grin

4. Then in addition, he maintained that properties gotten from that village should also be set ablaze.

In a legitimate war in Islam, the Prophet maintained that properties should be spared and trees should NOT be cut down.

Who's more ruthless now? You ignorant old doofus!!! grin You over-senseless mugu!! grin grin

5. Then Yahweh asked them to put fire to the whole town and burn it to the ground. He maintained that the whole town should be in ruins and nothing should be kept apart. All should be destroyed.

- And all the actions stated above are all because of what?

Just because SOME people amongst them are propagating their beliefs in other gods.

- Then Yahweh now completed it by saying:

“The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.”

Can you see your life, Aunty way no wise? grin grin

After Yahweh commanded all that ruthless acts, he now maintained that He will only have mercy upon them if they heed to that commandment.

Meaning they will only attain his pleasure and mercy if they carry out what Yahweh commanded.

So Aunty, what do you have to say now?

Yahweh has disgraced you thoroughly.

The first two I presented, you couldn't justify. This is a harder one now; that even contradicts your claim and answers your questions that "show me where Yahweh commanded killing unbelievers"

And even in Islam, before Muslims can fight, the Kuffar must have committed any action that warrants that either by standing in the way of Islam by fighting against it or persecuting the Muslims.

And even in those legitimate wars, ONLY those who wielded arms against the Muslims should be fought. Properties should NOT be destroyed, women and children and animals as well as old men and non-fighters should NOT be killed.

Sincerity is one of the conditions of acceptance of Islam. The Prophet lived together with the Jews, interacted and did business with them and even accepted their invitations. He never fought against them as long as they were peaceful and didn't fight.

Now, tell me, who's the real terrorist

Aunty, I sympathise with you oo.

Your level of ignorance and stupidity has just been exposed just by this ONE instance.

And believe me, there are still more.

Contemplate on this one first, give me feedback and then I'll go and bring more for you.

xxxxxcccxxx

So you see now? grin That's the CRIMINAL HISTORY of Yahweh! A ruthless God that finds pleasure in killing innocent people including harmless children and animals that knows no offence. I spit on Yahweh. angry

So what have you got to say? grin How do you now want to defend this actions that are CLEARLY abhorrent and evil against humanity? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Burgerlomo: 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
helinues:
The sheepish... cheesy

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Bj4christ(m): 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
The message is titled From lockdown to leaping up.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by WizzyVine: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
sapientia:
Lol

Your slaves you mean?

Yeah. Just as you are a slave to your own father.

...of course, that's if you even belong to any family.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by BotherMleeper(m): 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

grin e pain am die

You'll live and die without accomplishing anything worthwhile.

Because you're a fool.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
IAmMysterious:

Lemme show you another one to reflect on. You will know the history of the trashy idiot you are worshipping today. grin grin

NOTE: I posted it for someone else but it can apply to you too. Enjoy reading your perverse and obnoxious history. grin grin grin

If Yahweh's all about love and not war, kindly point out the "love" of Yahweh in these blood exploits and child killing and animal abusing interest of his:

Even you yourself as a Christian, think the below message yourself (It was for someone else but it can apply to you):

[b]Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods.  In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully.  If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.  Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it.  Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God.  That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt.  Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction.  Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you.  He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors.  “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.” (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)[/b]

- The matter in question is that if they hear that some people arose (who are obviously disbelievers themselves) and call other people to worship gods other than Yahweh, Yahweh asked them to investigate very well.

- If it's true, Yahweh asked them to go to that land and KILL EVERYONE (Men, women and children) and KILL ALL THE LIVESTOCK.

Firstly, Yahweh asked them to murder all those people because some of them arose and were propagating the beliefs of other gods.

Can you see your life outside? Can you see that Yahweh has disappointed you?? Shame on you!!!! grin Shame on your entire generation and even congregation self!!! embarassed

You were busy holding on to that your false and stupid claim that Allaah asked us to kill disbelievers; that where did Yahweh do the same?

Is that not a verse where Yahweh asked them to go carry out that massacre because those disbelievers were calling people to their ways??

That's one.

Secondly, Yahweh exhibited his bloodsucking and ruthless character again in the following ways:

1. The wicked and ruthless Yahweh asked them to kill everyone in that town just because SOME of them called people to other gods. He didn't stop at the callers. Thee rest of that town must suffer and die for the actions of some. Can you see the true definition of a terrorist? grin grin

In a legitimate war in Islam, only those who wielded arms against Muslims should be fought. Women, children, old men and monks and peaceful worshippers in the temple should be spared. And yet, Allah is the terrorist.

2. Then, again, he includes children in his command because he said "kill all the inhabitants" and that must have included children.

This is the third case now where Yahweh is exhibiting his evil and ruthless character of abusing children. Can you see the true terrorist?

3 He also said "Kill animals". Again!!! Yahweh is just so bloodthirsty, if he's offended, his judgement doesn't know limits. Everyone just suffer!! And yet, he's peaceful and loving. grin grin

4. Then in addition, he maintained that properties gotten from that village should also be set ablaze.

In a legitimate war in Islam, the Prophet maintained that properties should be spared and trees should NOT be cut down.

Who's more ruthless now? You ignorant old doofus!!! grin You over-senseless mugu!! grin grin

5. Then Yahweh asked them to put fire to the whole town and burn it to the ground. He maintained that the whole town should be in ruins and nothing should be kept apart. All should be destroyed.

Just because SOME people amongst them are propagating their beliefs in other gods.

“The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.”

After Yahweh commanded all that ruthless acts, he now maintained that He will only have mercy upon them if they heed to that commandment.

Meaning they will only attain his pleasure and mercy if they carry out what Yahweh commanded.

The first two I presented, you couldn't justify. This is a harder one now; that even contradicts your claim and answers your questions that "show me where Yahweh commanded killing unbelievers"

And even in Islam, before Muslims can fight, the Kuffar must have committed any action that warrants that either by standing in the way of Islam by fighting against it or persecuting the Muslims.

And even in those legitimate wars, ONLY those who wielded arms against the Muslims should be fought. Properties should NOT be destroyed, women and children and animals as well as old men and non-fighters should NOT be killed.

Sincerity is one of the conditions of acceptance of Islam. The Prophet lived together with the Jews, interacted and did business with them and even accepted their invitations. He never fought against them as long as they were peaceful and didn't fight.

Your level of ignorance and stupidity has just been exposed just by this ONE instance.

Contemplate on this one first, give me feedback and then I'll go and bring more for you.

xxxxxcccxxx

So you see now? grin That's the CRIMINAL HISTORY of Yahweh! A ruthless God that finds pleasure in killing innocent people including harmless children and animals that knows no offence. I spit on Yahweh. angry

So what have you got to say? grin How do you now want to defend this actions that are CLEARLY abhorrent and evil against humanity? grin

Balderdash... Yet another trash

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by MrNicer: 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
Three men walked past a duplex, hear what they have to say.

Mr A: this house no bad Sha o, na so I go like build my own.

Mr B: wow this is a beautiful house, but the the roof too high, them for just make am 2 storey.

Mr C: na WA for people Sha o, why will somebody use orange to paint his house, see as the thing come be like dom baby house. The person no get sense.

This is the world we live in
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by SAMBARRY: 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You are asking Jesus Christ that question, right? undecided
lmaooooo are you a comedian? grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Kobojunkie: 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
SAMBARRY:
lmaooooo are you a comedian? grin
No, Jesus Christ is the New Covenant anf He gave that commandment to be obeyed by all of His followers, the Children of God.

But you claim that you are instead children of this man and that this man is indeed your spiritual Father, i guess, what Jesus Christ commanded of His followers would make no sense to you. undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by SAMBARRY: 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
No, Jesus Christ is the New Covenant anf He gave that commandment to be obeyed by all of His followers, the Children of God.

But you claim that you are instead children of this man and that this man is indeed your spiritual Father, i guess, what Jesus Christ commanded of His followers would make no sense to you. undecided
Jesus Christ is our ultimate FATHER AND GOD

our biological and spiritual leaders are our fathers.sho understand bayi? grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Sebgajere(m): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
"I am talking to my children" like seriously? Are u supposed to preach the gospel to the whole world or to only ur members? U have no business reacting to negative comments if what u ar preaching is the truth.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by MrNicer: 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
Come and collect sweet make you lick
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by MrNicer: 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by MrNicer: 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sebgajere:
"I am talking to my children" like seriously? Are u supposed to preach the gospel to the whole world or to only ur members? U have no business reacting to negative comments if what u ar preaching is the truth.

You are entitled to your own opinion.
I didn't know what he sid before the comment was made, but a father who loves his children will sometimes take to them in the manner they don't like. Then some come times if his neighbors child misbehave, em go correct am.

Like he said "I am talking to my children" if what he said was wrong or right. Na him and God get case.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Kobojunkie: 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Jesus Christ is our ultimate FATHER AND GOD

our biological and spiritual leaders are our fathers.sho understand bayi? grin
Wrong! Jesus Christ is not our Father that we need to refer to as the Father. According to Jesus Christ, He is the Son and He does the Will of the Father. He spoke the words of the Father too since He is the Truth of God/the Word of God.

Jesus Christ commanded His followers not to be called Rabbi/Teacher/Master etc. because He and He alone is our ONLY teacher. He is our ONLY leader

Jesus Christ also warned His followers against calling anyone on earth Father because We all have one Father and He is in Heaven.

Jesus Christ warned His disciples against considering themselves leaders/authorities. He instead said the greatest among them all is the one who is a slave to others.

If the glory for your spiritual life belongs to a man whom you call your spiritual father, then what part of you do you think belongs to Jesus Christ and to His Heavenly father?

Remember God said He wants all of you(Your heart, mind, Body and soul) not whatever is left over after you have given yourself over to your spiritual father, and maybe spiritual mother, and who knows spiritual siblings etc. After all, God is a jealous God and He wants all or nothing.

Becareful of man's doctrines and traditions as they could trip you up there.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by xelly: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
helinues:
The sheepish... cheesy

Like it is your business. We are happy like that.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Kobojunkie: 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sebgajere:
right on!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Kobojunkie: 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
MrNicer:

You are entitled to your own opinion.
I didn't know what he sid before the comment was made, but a father who loves his children will sometimes take to them in the manner they don't like. Then some come times if his neighbors child misbehave, em go correct am.

Like he said "I am talking to my children" if what he said was wrong or right. Na him and God get case.

His children or God's Children?

Jesus Christ commanded His followers not to be called Rabbi/Teacher/Master etc. because He and He alone is our ONLY teacher. He is our ONLY leader

Jesus Christ also warned His followers against calling anyone on earth Father because We all have one Father and He is in Heaven.

Jesus Christ warned His disciples against considering themselves leaders/authorities. He instead said the greatest among them all is the one who is a slave to others.

If the glory for your spiritual life belongs to a man whom you call your spiritual father, then what part of you do you think belongs to Jesus Christ and to His Heavenly father?

Remember God said He wants all of you(Your heart, mind, Body and soul) not whatever is left over after you have given yourself over to your spiritual father, and maybe spiritual mother, and who knows spiritual siblings etc. After all, God is a jealous God and He wants all or nothing.

Becareful of man's doctrines and traditions as they could trip you up there.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by xelly: 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
IAmMysterious:

That's one.

xxxxxcccxxx

In a switch now, you affirm that the killing in Nigeria during the Nigeria Vs Biafra war was in order.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Getdowntobiznes: 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
Mokason28:
grin
Must you come to the media when talking to children?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by AuroraB(f): 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
SAMBARRY:
gbeborun
gbefila
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by kareemkamil(m): 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
Strategy
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Gdefo(m): 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
Irrespective of the fact that I care less of what he said earlier that got people talking, I believe a man of God is for everybody not for some certain persons

In fact, the gospel of God is most especially meant for the sinners, outsiders, non believers etc. because that’s the sole reason Jesus came to die for us all (not for some certain group)

I stand to be corrected tho...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo / 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.