Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" (65150 Views)

I'm A Muslim, My 2 Wives Are Christians, My Children Are Confused - Asari Dokubo / Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me / "I'm Talking To My Children", Daddy Adeboye Replies Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by MorataFC: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
Too much wisdom

" before you take off consider your landing"

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Drsnives(m): 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
happy Sunday
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by LoveJesus87(m): 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
Well said

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by sonofthunder: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
helinues:
The sheepish... cheesy
Seun is always happy with and open to the mockery of Christians..... At least that's what it looks like at best.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by AuroraB(f): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lol. Of course. Your children you have programmed to your personal sheeples grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
this is necessary. during the time of Jesus, there are some words he had with his disciples only and he admonished them that the words can't be understood by the multitudes only his disciples. m

the same is playing here.. many can't pick from the word kos they are not of the folds of Christ...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by ContractKiller: 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
grin Meanwhile Arsenal fans coming to church this morning like..

[img]https://images./5zAIUbZYd5P8ABdzcBJZ26.gif[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by AmeLonRo(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
Amitex:

Yes, the sheep listens to his master's voice.
The Goatees also follow their masters, their imams. While we Sheepish listen to learn and dwell peacefully, the Goatees listen to go out bombing, maiming and moving around with plates as Almajiris.

Is it not better being a Sheep than being a Goat? You be the judge.
. This comment can cause a riot. Please stop it. It is well.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by nextstep(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
With all due respect, nobody is your child, Pastor. They are God's children, not yours... and threatening God's children with damnation for not paying tithes is not very becoming of a real pastor, I'm sorry to say.

Times are hard for people, and your only recommendation is to condemn them? This is the time Church should be giving to its congregation. If you still feel like you can afford to tithe, then do so.

And note, dear Christians - who by definition are not under the Covenant with Abraham, nor with Moses, but instead with Christ (Rom. 6:14–15), etc:

Jesus never once required you to tithe; the only reference to such was when he was chastising those who tithe but neglect other parts of the old, Mosaic Covenant. "These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others". But he came and washed the old ways away.

He does recommend giving generously (to the needy, and to help those who preach), but He did not say tithing was a requirement for salvation, or not doing so was damnation. Do not let a pastor threaten you - like a mob boss - to fund his jet and expensive suits.

Jesus also never required you to sacrifice animals, even though it was the practice by his people before He came, yet no Christian in their right mind would condemn you to hell if you don't bring a sheep or cow. Why be tied to old Covenants that don't define Christianity?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Yada01(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
sapientia:
Lol
Your slaves you mean?
No, he meant sheep and not goats like YOU

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Donbazooka: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
Yes Daddy, speak more, we your children are listening.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by arantess: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
helinues:
The sheepish... cheesy
Mind your business if you are not his child, they know themselves
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
Most Redeem mummies, deaconess and so on are wicked and resentful.
They are very masculine. They are only happy and smiling with eye-service when they’re in church or around their church members.

If what Pastor said about his wife is true, then the other women better emulate her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Paulynez(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
"before you take off, consider your landing"
Word!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by SAMBARRY: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
ajailer:
yes, I liked it when he said it. it's a spiritual message meant for his children alone.....shikena
exactly

Ride on daddy.we thank God for your life and ministry and we're learning from you

Outsiders back off when our Daddy is talking to us.kokanyin cool

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by helinues: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
sonofthunder:

Seun is always happy with and open to the mockery of Christians..... At least that's what it looks like at best.

@ bolded, iyen from sonofthunder ? grin cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by SAMBARRY: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
helinues:
The sheepish... cheesy
our Daddy was talking to us e no consain you cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by plessis: 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
Your children or your fools?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by middlebelter(m): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
helinues:
The sheepish... cheesy

Remember the last sentence, "before you take up, consider your landing".if not it can be very dangerous. I pray you heed to words of wisdom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by uromii: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by shegzan(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
yes daddy, you're right sir!... But why do I have a feeling that some people will still come here and misinterpret what Daddy has said?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Sleekfingers: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by plessis: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
Christianity is centralized on love.

Christ only talked about love, charity and faith.

As a Christian, ask yourself, when was the last time your pastor asked you to give to the poor around you? When was the last time your pastor encouraged you to indulge in acts of charity?

You have thieves as pastors.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Exponental(m): 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
Wisdom.... Before you take off, consider your landing.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Onyi22(f): 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
Wailers will start wailing

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by DonBenny77(m): 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
Gbam!
This man is wise
I greet you Daddy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Yada01(m): 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
plessis:
Your children or your fools?

isn't it obvious who the fool is? He is talking to his children but FOOLS (bastards) will still be commenting.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by SAMBARRY: 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
sapientia:
Lol

Your slaves you mean?
shut up.he referred to them as HIS CHILDREN.our Daddy has called us his children so when an outsider (which the Bible refers to as mockers) rant, we're less concerned.we don't give a damn because I don't understand how a daddy Can be talking to his children and outsiders will be eavesdropping and then nagging

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by Onyi22(f): 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sleekfingers:

another tithe collector have spoken......shior
E pain am

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" by judedwriter(m): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
Bodexman:

Yes exactly!

Many will only see and envy you after you've succeeded but they wouldn't know the price & sacrifice you paid before you achieve that feat.

Adeboye once narrated how long ago he had fasted for more than 40 days; he felt so weak, he couldn't walk. Someone met him in that condition and asked him why he was killing himself since the church was already big.

Adeboye smiled because his visitor never knew the enormity of the vision the LORD was giving him about the RCCG.

I respect papa Adeboye because inspite of his massive achievements, he still keeps humble. I pity those who speak against this anointed servant of God.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo / 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.