Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) (72358 Views)

Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) / Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa / BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by mu2sa2: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
Emvico34:
All these are endtime signs. The bible said "and whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be safe".
always remember to pray.
i read psalm 35 everyday, what about u?
Everyone wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die. Lol!

4 Likes

Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Apologize(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
flyingpig:
Year of affliction

What kind of affliction..did you see any thing bad in what was reported. Una go just comment to read Na wahala

1 Like

Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by shiki(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
End time team where are thou grin
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by vaca1: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
Zoie:
Looks like these insects that's comes out after rain falls. Very tasty.
It is
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by ELgordo(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sign of the times..... down here we dont use cash no more all na card card with chip....smh
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by donMIG(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
Much anticipated end of the world!
May God Help us all
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
Okay.. read
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by OduduaDefender(m): 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
Signs of end time.
There would still to be more mysterious happenings such that science can neither understand nor explain.
The Holy Bible predicted this.
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by HighQue007: 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
Oh
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Jochabed(f): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ewuhausa1:
My religious brothers, everything no be religious matter
For our SAKE GOD became flesh, so it's expected. And yea, he slept while he was on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
We All as Humanity need God's Mercy!

Only God's Mercy can Rescue Humanity in these Crazy times..
Na you i just dey find. You're crazy grin
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Abohboy: 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
Emvico34:
All these are endtime signs. The bible said "and whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be safe".
always remember to pray.

It happens every year or two nothing special.

2 Likes

Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by earnit1: 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
Really
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by ayenale1(m): 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
Oyinbo people wey go throw selfie with those insects now now, den go treat those insects well well u self go like am....come to Nigeria, those insects will be roasted life...
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Dangrace01: 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
British people and their news, this guys know how to write captivating headlines. No be flying ants dey full 9ja during raining season, if your radar can't separate flying ants from rain. Please fix your radar Machine nonesense
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
That's the cure for coro
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ewuhausa1:
I think Righteousness89 will have answer to that picture, as ordained nairaland minister of God
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by chrysanthus07: 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
Emvico34:
always remember to pray.
and psalm 91 also
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by 1x2x3: 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ewuhausa1:

Jesus isn't God
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Rufflinez: 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
End-time happenings!
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ewuhausa1:

Do you realise that the Bible said that Jesus was in human form all through his sojourn on earth?
And there is God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

John 1:14a, "The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us..."
So sir, Jesus slept, ate, laughed, etc, did all things as every man would do.
Go and get more wokeness. Even amongst woke people, you are a very, very poor version. Do something else, if I were you. Stop embarassing yourself in public. It is not good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
Jochabed:
For our SAKE GOD became flesh, so it's expected. And yea, he slept while he was on earth.

Dont mind the foolish fellow.
Embarassing himself when there's no need to.

1 Like

Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Authoreety: 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
Na normal for Naija na
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Andrew13: 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
Emvico34:
always remember to pray.
what those fly's have to do with endtime

1 Like

Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by fujirice: 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
tiswell:
Those flies are called AKU in Igbo language

Fry it and enjoy the sweetness, and it's also rich in protein

This is not aku.
Aku is bigger than this and their wings falls off after a short flight.
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by spyglaxx: 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
Emvico34:
always remember to pray.

How will psalm 35 save you?
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
Emvico34:
always remember to pray.

Oga take a chill pill. Those are just ants migrating as climate changes each passing year. cheesy
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by therajah: 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
Andrew13:
what those fly's have to do with endtime
The bible says in the end, we will see different signs in the sky, heaven...
Many strange happenings, strange events...
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by therajah: 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
Its the end times. Time to take our relationship with God seriously.
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by lanreSamson: 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
Where are the 5G theorists when u need them to comment.
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by spyglaxx: 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
chrysanthus07:
and psalm 91 also

Read psalm 15 to be qualified for psalm 91.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated / Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures / Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.