Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) (72362 Views)

Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) / Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa / BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Sweetcho: 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/huge-swarm-flying-ants-captured-22377736

I didn't go out this weekend. I hope they've gone from my area I can't stand them!!! Ewwwwkkk!
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
[quote author=Ewuhausa1 post=91889947][/quote]

You tried.
Replied me.
Selected a GIF.
Uploaded a GIF.
Waited for it to upload.
Clicked "enter"
You actually gave a f***
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by mrchineke: 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
From Locust, to Grasshoppers, to Earthquakes, to Floods, to Volcanoes, to Tornadoes to Economic Collaspe to Riots to Bombs etc

You don't need a Prophet to tell you, that the World is in complete Chaos!

You don't need a Vision to know that the World is tilting to an End

JESUS Christ is about to take His People out of This Earth..

This World Cannot Get Better! So Don't DECIEVE yourself or let anyone DECIEVE you!

Detach yourself from the World! This World is Passing away!

Treat the things of this earth with very light hands.. Everything is Going away!

The KING of GLORY is set to Appear! JESUS is Set to Snatch His Children away!

All we Have to do is to Get ourselves Prepared!

Prepare for Eternity!
Prepare! prepare! Prepare! JESUS IS COMING!

The Breath in you is not yours! It can be taken away anytime..

Use it Wisely!

Those who have left this Earth Today Without JESUS are Right now Begging for a Second Chance!

Surrender Completely to JESUS THISDAY! and Decide to Live for Him alone..

See our Signature or talk to us..

Religious idiot!!!

1 Like

Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ewuhausa1:
Like seriously

How about the holy trinity

It's a false teaching. If Jesus was God, who was he praying to? It is not a scripture based teaching.
It belongs to "inspired teachings of demons" which the Bible foretold would come (Read 1 Timothy 4:1)
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
J111333:
Religious folks will say it is a sign of end time whereas those innocent ants are migrating to a more conducive environment.

Some countries have rains now while a host of others are experiencing summer and summer is too harsh to some insects.

please tell them gullible cretins, it says it happened last year also, Religion believes is africas main problem especially in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
mrchineke:

Religious idiot!!!
Don't mind the gullible cretin, this kinda people never gets anywhere in life, always stagnant in one place in their small dark room afraid and paranoid to venture out and see the world and educate themselves.
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Champagnegold: 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
The endtime is here please prepare yourselves encourage one another for Christ coming.
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Abasman008(m): 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Praise the Lord and welcome to NIGERIA we're anything that looks strange to them , even a swarm of "seasonal ants" or anything that they can't explain is termed "end time" signs!!! O ye illiterate generation!!!!

Only God knows what the first native NIGERIAN Christian's of the early 1900s who were illitrates and had no knowledge of science tought when they saw an aeroplane flying over them for the first time.. probably an "end time noise making bird" then come and imagine what they would think of a comet or eclipse.....

Oh Africans what is religion turning us to?

First "gsm" as phones were called were termed end time devices when they first came out and no believer should be unholy enough to use it, then to social media " end time invention"

If a swarm termites migrate to new grounds " end time" ,
Cojoined twins "end time",
Weird looking fish "end time"
Owl screeching at night "end time"
Snakes "end time"
To a Nigerian who is goes to the northern part of the world and sees green winter glows in the night sky it's "end time"
And probably to a southern nigerian unexposed christian Fisher man who "might" get to see a submarine surfacing in the ocean for the first time " it's end time"
To a Nigerian who gets to know that some part of the world don't have nights during some part of the year " it's an end time sign"

Everything is end time to you guys!!! Righteousness89 and co trying to convert people by instilling fear and using explainable phenomenons to wire you into illitracy. Makes me shake my head... Bringing insults to Jesus by people who understand things and helping create atheists because of thier foolishness... They make we Christians and Jesus look dumb to people!!!!!
O ye hypocrites!!...
No body teaches you how to make money as a Christian because as usual "money is the root of all evil" i keep for Africa and religion

1 Like

Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Korllami007: 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
RuddyFusion:

God The Father

Jesus is God, but he's crying to God the father, which is a separate entity. grin grin So, God the father is more powerful than God the son that means we are having two Gods or are you referring to Jesus as God the father.

In Mathew chapter 6:9, he teaches his disciples how to pray: "He said unto them, Our father in heaven". If Jesus came down from heaven, then who is his father that's still in heaven?

Another example that Jesus is far from being God.

Luke chapter 18:18-19. A certain ruler asked him, " Good teacher , what must I do to inherit eternal life?"
Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone.

If Jesus is God, who is he referring to as the only entity that's is good, even he himself, Jesus, shouldn't be called good.

Jochabed

1 Like

Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
Reminds me of the plague
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
madridsta007:

Do you realise that the Bible said that Jesus was in human form all through his sojourn on earth?
And there is God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

John 1:14a, "The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us..."
So sir, Jesus slept, ate, laughed, etc, did all things as every man would do.
Go and get more wokeness. Even amongst woke people, you are a very, very poor version. Do something else, if I were you. Stop embarassing yourself in public. It is not good.

Do you know why the Trinity is called a mystery? Because the people who put it together couldn't defend it. It was a theory put together by humans which does not have biblical backing. It didn't start with the early church, it came much later. God did not become a man and come down to earth. He sent one of his sons (read Gen 6) to earth. While Jesus was on earth, God was in heaven. Jesus Christ never said he was God, he never said he was equal to God. Look at the following scriptures.
Matt. 20:23 “And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup . . . but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.” (Jesus lacked authority in this matter. His authority is limited )
Matt. 24:36 “But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.” (This demonstrates that God and Jesus are not equal in knowledge!)
Matt. 26:39 “And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.” (This verse implies Jesus had one will and his Father had another. Two different wills imply two different beings!) See also Matt. 26:42; John 5:19-22.
Matt. 27:46 “Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, La-ma sa-bach-tha-ni? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?” ( If Jesus were God . . . had he forsaken himself? Is this logical? Clearly, Jesus was speaking to another being, his Father.)
Matt. 28:18 “And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.” (Jesus was given power not previously possessed.)
Mark 1:24 “What have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God.” (The unclean spirit knew Jesus was not God but rather the Holy One of God.)
Mark 10:18 “And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is “God.” (Jesus here refuses to be considered coequal with God.)
John 5:30 “I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will ofthe Father which hath sent me.” (Jesus was seeking another being’s will—not his own!)
John 6:38 “For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.” (Two wills—two beings.)
John 7:16-18 “My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself. He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.”
If you want to argue, first dispute the scriptures I have mentioned above.
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by malvisguy212: 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
the message is clearly understood.

1 Like

Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by chatinent: 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
Wow.
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
BafanaBafana:

Do you know why the Trinity is called a mystery? Because the people who put it together couldn't defend it. It was a theory put together by humans which does not have biblical backing. It didn't start with the early church, it came much later. God did not become a man and come down to earth. He sent one of his sons (read Gen 6) to earth. While Jesus was on earth, God was in heaven. Jesus Christ never said he was God, he never said he was equal to God. Look at the following scriptures.
Matt. 20:23 “And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup . . . but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.” (Jesus lacked authority in this matter. His authority is limited )
Matt. 24:36 “But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.” (This demonstrates that God and Jesus are not equal in knowledge!)
Matt. 26:39 “And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.” (This verse implies Jesus had one will and his Father had another. Two different wills imply two different beings!) See also Matt. 26:42; John 5:19-22.
Matt. 27:46 “Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, La-ma sa-bach-tha-ni? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?” ( If Jesus were God . . . had he forsaken himself? Is this logical? Clearly, Jesus was speaking to another being, his Father.)
Matt. 28:18 “And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.” (Jesus was given power not previously possessed.)
Mark 1:24 “What have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God.” (The unclean spirit knew Jesus was not God but rather the Holy One of God.)
Mark 10:18 “And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is “God.” (Jesus here refuses to be considered coequal with God.)
John 5:30 “I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will ofthe Father which hath sent me.” (Jesus was seeking another being’s will—not his own!)
John 6:38 “For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.” (Two wills—two beings.)
John 7:16-18 “My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself. He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.”
If you want to argue, first dispute the scriptures I have mentioned above.

The last thing I would do, my dear friend, is to argue anything to do with religion with anyone.
I think it is a pure waste of time. Time that I can use to do something useful.
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Investnow2017: 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ewuhausa1:
Like seriously

How about the holy trinity
What is holy in Trinity?
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Investnow2017: 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
madridsta007:

The last thing I would do, my dear friend, is to argue anything to do with religion with anyone.
I think it is a pure waste of time. Time that I can use to do something useful.
He didn't say you should argue, he simply said you should dispute or refute the Scriptures he has quoted. The worst any human can do to himself is to believe in and teach a lie, like I see a lot doing who want to vanish and go to heaven. Laughable! Just like that cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Investnow2017: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
gypsey:
please tell them gullible cretins, it says it happened last year also, Religion believes is africas main problem especially in Nigeria.
Nigeria's own is obnoxiously sickening. Sickening indeed embarassed
Those making noise Jesus, Jesus, ask them WHO IS JESUS CHRIST. Fold your hands to listen to hear a mountain load of ignorance!
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 12:43am On Jul 20, 2020
Investnow2017:

He didn't say you should argue, he simply said you should dispute or refute the Scriptures he has quoted. The worst any human can do to himself is to believe in and teach a lie, like I see a lot doing who want to vanish and go to heaven. Laughable! Just like that cheesy

Chief, I understand when people want a back and forth discussion. I used to do that before -you can check my profile- but I do not anymore. Not just for Christian related discussions- politics, travel, history, etc.
I write and leave. I am not here to win souls cheesy
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by showafrica(m): 12:48am On Jul 20, 2020
Emvico34:
All these are endtime signs. The bible said "and whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be safe".
always remember to pray.
i read psalm 35 everyday, what about u?

Good to be prayerful, we have seen worst than this in 9ja na. This is just aku mbembe.. The small ones sweep during the day when weather is cool to feed lizards and birds while giants ones sweep at night for us to chaw. Nothing new
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29am On Jul 20, 2020
Emvico34:
All these are endtime signs. The bible said "and whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be safe".
always remember to pray.
That's a good quote it has a great meaning for all would be survivors during the great day of destruction of his enemies by the Almighty God, through his son Christ Jesus., Hence to be precised, instead of saying 'The bible, wouldn't you rather say' In the bible book of Romans chapter 10 vs 13, i am assuming that is where you quoted. But are you aware the apostle Paul was re-quoting , the Bible book of Joel chapter 2 vs 32 ( Can you read there please) Joel did not use the word Lord, neither did apostle Paul, they used the proper name of the God they knew and worshiped, So see that name in the Bible book of Psalms 83 vs 18 in King James Bible version.
The word Lord is vague, because the word lord is a title ,and not a name, our judges and magistrates both male and females are addressed as lord, even Sarah called Abraham, Lord, so applied to all respectful God fearing Christian women today to their husbands.
www.jw.org

1 Like

Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by scilover: 3:53am On Jul 20, 2020
The thought of a giant swarm of ants flying is scary to me. I can't imagine seeing that in person hahaha.
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by beekaf: 4:08am On Jul 20, 2020
The time is actually near,Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Savior today and he shall save us all.

THE SIGNS ARE OBVIOUS....
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by estatereal: 5:44am On Jul 20, 2020
Manufacturing, different offerings sector and co-running industries witnessed a huge fall of their respective transaction volumes. open plots for sale in adibatla hyderabad Weighted common rentals for Hyderabad went up through three in line with cent and vacancy expanded on account of occupiers surrendering currently occupied workplace areas because of the pandemic.
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Joedoyle(m): 6:39am On Jul 20, 2020
Ewuhausa1:
My religious brothers, everything no be religious matter

Modified: Those saying Jesus isn't God, please tell me what is holy trinity OR this....The Son is the same with the Father.....For I and my Father are one and the same....
And Jesus was a human while on earth. he possessed the human characteristics so he might fulfil what the prophesies had said.
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Snowx: 6:54am On Jul 20, 2020
Emvico34:
always remember to pray.

Me psalm 118 every morning

1 Like

Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by emmy512: 7:07am On Jul 20, 2020
Emvico34:
always remember to pray.
117 likes = 117 misguided people.
How's this a sign of end time.
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by emmy512: 7:09am On Jul 20, 2020
tiswell:
Those flies are called AKU in Igbo language

Fry it and enjoy the sweetness, and it's also rich in protein
Ants not termites
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Emvico34: 7:18am On Jul 20, 2020
Snowx:

Me psalm 118 every morning

thats great but there is something u never know about psalm 35. Start reading psalm 35 from now on pls
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Emvico34: 7:21am On Jul 20, 2020
emmy512:
117 likes = 117 misguided people. How's this a sign of end time.
that was not the reason the clicked the 'like' button. Go back and read it again
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by emmy512: 8:53am On Jul 20, 2020
Emvico34:

that was not the reason the clicked the 'like' button. Go back and read it again
Ok, the likes for what the bible said. It can't be for the first statement.
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Originalmaya11(m): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2020
wow
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 10:17am On Jul 20, 2020
Korllami007:

Jesus is God, but he's crying to God the father, which is a separate entity. grin grin So, God the father is more powerful than God the son that means we are having two Gods or are you referring to Jesus as God the father.

In Mathew chapter 6:9, he teaches his disciples how to pray: "He said unto them, Our father in heaven". If Jesus came down from heaven, then who is his father that's still in heaven?

Another example that Jesus is far from being God.

Luke chapter 18:18-19. A certain ruler asked him, " Good teacher , what must I do to inherit eternal life?"
Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone.

If Jesus is God, who is he referring to as the only entity that's is good, even he himself, Jesus, shouldn't be called good.

Jochabed

You're entitled to your view and opinion but on earth Christ Jesus ( God the son ) was Human flesh and blood...

There's Only but One God....

God the Father
God the son
God the holy spirit

One and the same working in same accord for same purpose

John 10:30

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated / Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures / Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.