Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) (72355 Views)

Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos) / Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa / BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by michoim(m): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
What is your own Mr. Perfecr grammar?lol

1 Like

Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Hope they don't sting

That would make it even more interesting.

Step outside at the wrong time and get a goody.
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
All these covid-19 & rain of ants are troubles only to the fools...
The wise should start praying for rain of mercy...before the world comes to its final end..
i am only sorry for the politicians talking of 2023 and 2050....they talk and forget God
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by philos(m): 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ewuhausa1:
My religious brothers, everything no be religious matter

You need to know the difference:
Psalms - Old Testament
Matthew - New Testament
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by linearity: 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
Uyi168:

Why are u Nigeria Christains hell bent on seeing the world dvd??

Not all of them, only the ones that poverty and suffer head don use see eew wan go heaven go live rent free for those mansions and eat free food.

The rich ones, even the Men of God wan enjoy for here till thy kingdom come....the way these ones enjoy, you will conclude that they truly don’t believe in that same heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
flyingpig:
Year of affliction
ijiji
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by morris477(m): 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
I hope it will bite off the dreaded Corona virus there
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by law001(m): 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
They’re here already
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by marooh: 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
This wey full nigeria here is making headline. ... mtchew
Internet and hype be like 5 and 6
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Korllami007: 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
Jochabed:
For our SAKE GOD became flesh, so it's expected. And yea, he slept while he was on earth.

God left heaven and came to earth because there was too much heat in heaven. Abi?

But Mathew 27:46 says; About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"wink.
A whole God crying to another God.
Abeg, which God was Jesus crying to?

2 Likes

Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by TripA(m): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
Oyib can exaggerate things when thousands and they are complaining the same thing happened after rainfall nothing special. kids had a field day roasting it
and those shouting end times I laugh at your ignorance. it nature not everything means doom
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Kenny9857(m): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
Pele oo professor
Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by NiCurious: 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
tiswell:
Those flies are called AKU in Igbo language

Fry it and enjoy the sweetness, and it's also rich in protein

Not the same insect. Ants taste absolutely awful! Like very strong vinegar. Formic acid.
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Dogeater(m): 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
this fake news .... I live in England and nothing like this is happening
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ewuhausa1:

Jesus isn't God!
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Vikynas: 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
Something wey we dey capture chop for Nigeria Una dey report am..Una no get problem Sha.
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
tiswell:

It's not same with the one you describe. Ours is brownish in colour and are bigger than the ones op posted
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Rodwave: 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
tiswell:

Vikynas:
Something wey we dey capture chop for Nigeria Una dey report am..Una no get problem Sha.

Are you saying that the English people don't know what termite is?
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by 10kgod(m): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
Some have started calling winged ant(Tamontiye) Termites. I Pity your life.
as if they are the same.
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
I was expecting some religious clowns to post crap on this thread, and I wasn't disappointed.
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Bbbwings: 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
you be mumu
it has always been a regular occurrence
Emvico34:
All these are endtime signs. The bible said "and whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be safe".
always remember to pray.
i read psalm 35 everyday, what about u?
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by berbs: 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
ShopMalu:
I saw these termites here in Lagos this evening

These ones are winged-black ants.
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ewuhausa1:

Christ Jesus was Human with flesh and blood
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by HumanCalc: 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
From Locust, to Grasshoppers, to Earthquakes, to Floods, to Volcanoes, to Tornadoes to Economic Collaspe to Riots to Bombs etc

You don't need a Prophet to tell you, that the World is in complete Chaos!

You don't need a Vision to know that the World is tilting to an End

JESUS Christ is about to take His People out of This Earth..

This World Cannot Get Better! So Don't DECIEVE yourself or let anyone DECIEVE you!

Detach yourself from the World! This World is Passing away!

Treat the things of this earth with very light hands.. Everything is Going away!

The KING of GLORY is set to Appear! JESUS is Set to Snatch His Children away!

All we Have to do is to Get ourselves Prepared!

Prepare for Eternity!
Prepare! prepare! Prepare! JESUS IS COMING!

The Breath in you is not yours! It can be taken away anytime..

Use it Wisely!

Those who have left this Earth Today Without JESUS are Right now Begging for a Second Chance!

Surrender Completely to JESUS THISDAY! and Decide to Live for Him alone..

See our Signature or talk to us..
I hardly feel hatred for anyone on this forum cos I believe any post I see here, no matter how weird or sensless I think it is only proves that there are many people on this planet and there is no way we can all be of one view on any fucking topic. Any topic. Diversity is woven into us. But still, why do you always have to push your view into other people face like this? What's your problem? Were you dropped on your head at birth? You are on every thread, sayind the same thing. The same people you castigate with your words are out there helping humanity more than you could ever think of. There are many people out here on nairaland, begging for various helps. How many have you helped? How many has your Faith pushed you to help personally??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Korllami007:

God left heaven and came to earth because there was too much heat in heaven. Abi?

But Mathew 27:46 says; About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"wink.
A whole God crying to another God.
Abeg, which God was Jesus crying to?

God The Father
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
grandstar:

Jesus isn't God!

The Son is the same with the Father.....For I and my Father are one and the same....

He's the Evalasting Father ...The Prince of peace ....The Mighty God
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
grandstar:

Jesus isn't God!
Like seriously

How about the holy trinity
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Ormorlehwah(f): 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
tiswell:

the Yoruba call it ESUSU
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Udanta: 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
So some of you need a swarm of ants in the UK to finally speculate on end times?

The internet fraud,armed robbery, looting, kidnapping, pollution, starvation, prostitution and ritual killings we witness every day all around us does not count?

It is well.

Udanta has spoken
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by bigname23: 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
Jochabed:
For our SAKE GOD became flesh, so it's expected. And yea, he slept while he was on earth.
Bros u dey answer dat one, dem say person cum as human being, make e nor cum sleep.
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
philos:

You need to know the difference:
Psalms - Old Testament
Matthew - New Testament
So there are 2 different God....the God of old testament is different from the God of new testament
Re: Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
madridsta007:

Do you realise that the Bible said that Jesus was in human form all through his sojourn on earth?
And there is God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

John 1:14a, "The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us..."
So sir, Jesus slept, ate, laughed, etc, did all things as every man would do.
Go and get more wokeness. Even amongst woke people, you are a very, very poor version. Do something else, if I were you. Stop embarassing yourself in public. It is not good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated / Joe Biden's Inauguration In Pictures / Jubilation, Dejection Across America After Biden Declared Winner (In Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.