Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

What Is A Wall Meant For?. How Do I Define A Wall For A Six Year Old. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is A Wall Meant For?. How Do I Define A Wall For A Six Year Old. (351 Views)

Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? / Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' / Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is A Wall Meant For?. How Do I Define A Wall For A Six Year Old. by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
As i type this i feel ashamed, i feel humiliated. I feel like all the cash i burnt in schooling i coulda just saved it and place on two sure odds. Ok not to bore you with long post. I visited my aunt after service cause today is her birthday, and she went out to get some groceries leaving me alone with my her six year old daughter, now the wahala be say the small girl likes writing on the wall, infacts she writes on the sofa, clothes etc basically anything that can be written on. So i caught her writing on the wall this time around and i spank her lightly on her ass and tore a sheet of paper from a nearby book and told her that ''she should on the paper instead that the wall is not meant for writing''. Lo and behold, this girl just looked at me and asked me what is a wall meant for. Me lookin' all dumb with a million thought racing thru my mind i just gaz post the girl i tell her say ''when she grows up she will understand''.

1 Like

Re: What Is A Wall Meant For?. How Do I Define A Wall For A Six Year Old. by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
When my aunt came bck frm the store naso she run go meet her mama ask am the same question. Her mum was dumbfounded just looking at her prolly thinkin' where that thought came froom
Re: What Is A Wall Meant For?. How Do I Define A Wall For A Six Year Old. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ah ah.. Simple thing . just tell her a wall is meant for protecting and holding the house together.

Oh boy! Na wa o.
Re: What Is A Wall Meant For?. How Do I Define A Wall For A Six Year Old. by EkoErrands: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
GBOLAGBURUGBURU:
As i type this i feel ashamed, i feel humiliated. I feel like all the cash i burnt in schooling i coulda just saved it and place on two sure odds. Ok not to bore you with long post. I visited my aunt after service cause today is her birthday, and she went out to get some groceries leaving me alone with my her six year old daughter, now the wahala be say the small girl likes writing on the wall, infacts she writes on the sofa, clothes etc basically anything that can be written on. So i caught her writing on the wall this time around and i spank her lightly on her ass and tore a sheet of paper from a nearby book and told her that ''she should on the paper instead that the wall is not meant for writing''. Lo and behold, this girl just looked at me and asked me what is a wall meant for. Me lookin' all dumb with a million thought racing thru my mind i just gaz post the girl i tell her say ''when she grows up she will understand''.

My brother a wall is used for building house na. Does your niece want to fall the whole house? undecided

When she grow then you tell her about blocks, cement and sand undecided
Re: What Is A Wall Meant For?. How Do I Define A Wall For A Six Year Old. by Richy4(m): 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
This is the kind of teaching I like to handle when kids were involved. U should have started by saying Wall is meant for demarcation. and every demarcation should be neat..

Aunt, What is demarcation, It's separation, or boundaries..

Simply ask her to follow u and lead her to the sitting room. Show her that if there's no wall, there will not be sitting room to separate her mummy's room from sitting room.

Ask her the name of her friend in school, if she tells u, say to her that that friend of her can see her in the school toilet doing her poo business...Even the boys in school might see her inside the toilet if it has no wall while she is doing her toilet business. Ask her if she will like that.

Take her outside. Show her the neighbour's wall and say, without this wall, we will be looking into our neighbour's house too

Conclude your lesson by explaining that all wall should be tidy and neat. No PDP post should be seen on the wall, no chalk or charcoal.. all wall should look nice and neat just like Christmas clothes cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is A Wall Meant For?. How Do I Define A Wall For A Six Year Old. by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
@Richy4. Great absolutely great, are u a teacher in a kindergaten sch...
Re: What Is A Wall Meant For?. How Do I Define A Wall For A Six Year Old. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: What Is A Wall Meant For?. How Do I Define A Wall For A Six Year Old. by Fidelismaria: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
grin grin

a wall is a wall
Re: What Is A Wall Meant For?. How Do I Define A Wall For A Six Year Old. by merieam16(f): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
Richy4:
This is the kind of teaching I like to handle when kids were involved. U should have started by saying Wall is meant for demarcation. and every demarcation should be neat..

Aunt, What is demarcation, It's separation, or boundaries..

Simply ask her to follow u and lead her to the sitting room. Show her that if there's no wall, there will not be sitting room to separate her mummy's room from sitting room.

Ask her the name of her friend in school, if she tells u, say to her that that friend of her can see her in the school toilet doing her poo business...Even the boys in school might see her inside the toilet if it has no wall while she is doing her toilet business. Ask her if she will like that.

Take her outside. Show her the neighbour's wall and say, without this wall, we will be looking into our neighbour's house too

Conclude your lesson by explaining that all wall should be tidy and neat. No PDP post should be seen on the wall, no chalk or charcoal.. all wall should look nice and neat just like Christmas clothes cheesy
Teacher spotted cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is A Wall Meant For?. How Do I Define A Wall For A Six Year Old. by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
Privacy, security...
Re: What Is A Wall Meant For?. How Do I Define A Wall For A Six Year Old. by Richy4(m): 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
GBOLAGBURUGBURU:
@Richy4. Great absolutely great, are u a teacher in a kindergaten sch...

I'm a Financial Analyst. Just that I love kids.. all kinds. Stubborn, head strong ones, good ones etc. I know how to come down to their level. I have never come across a kid who doesn't like me.

Old people love me too. I used to volunteer at a nursing home. Read for them, listen to them and watch them act like kids tooh. ...

what to tell a kid just comes naturally to me.. I don't stress it because they believe in what they have seen. Then u explain further.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are you inquisitive / Why You Need Modular Switchboards At Home / What Happens If Your Life Insurance Recipient Kills You? Do They Still Get Paid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.