Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer (64528 Views)

Nehemiah Dalung Is Dead! Former Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung Loses Son / The Vehicle That Killed Goodluck Jonathan's Aides (Video, Pictures) / Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Tywo2018: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
LET me quickly say this, Parents needs to train there children cos when your parents are up and doing then you will see the child wanting to drive a car without proper licencing procedures. In my opinion, I think it's youthful exorbriance I understand what it means been in same car with friends gisting and the rest for gotten pedestrians. However, I will not rule out the possibility of spiritual forces. GOD is on His Throne
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Akinsete19:
Her death was an attack. the guy was just unfortunate to be the killer.

Another angle

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Galadimabawa: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
I will always like to believe Nigeria Air Force then to believe Nigeria army.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by pawesome(m): 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
So knocking down someone is no longer an accident but a murder?
ok o

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Guestlander: 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

The report does not contradict the initial story nah. Inadvertently means by mistake abi na me wey no sabi grammar again?

No sir, you sabi grammar. My grouse is that if they knew this was a civilian case why must they preemptively tell us that she was killed inadvertently.
They didn't know that, the reason I believe so is that they haven't even transferred the case to the police.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Advocate500: 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
SmartProf:
I hope the name we have read up there exists in real life undecided
I see ur point

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Miracle1991: 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
Where are d useless ipob who always want to cause fight between hausa and yoruba. Another plan by the brainless Igbos has fallen.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Advocate500: 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
helinues:
More details are needed.. We don't just need the names, what transpired on the said day?
after u have dropped rubbish on other thread about the girl not been yuroba but Kogi? All this things says a lot about most of u and ur mental state , tribalism runs deep seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by greypencils: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
Golan007:
At least people would rest now.

I've just visited the boy's Facebook page and one can see such a person exists.

From his posts he lives in Kaduna and attended the Airforce school in same.

Not only that, if you do a check on his friends a certain Omolara Arotile happens to be one of his friends, perhaps a sister to the deceased.

Why this present generation would not rest until they spin conspiracies which would eventually consume them is quite sad.
There are lessons for everyone in this. The said Nehemiah Adejoh was driving without a driver's license. Those who still think driving without a license is cool should think again. The said Nehemiah Adejoh also lost two immediate members of his family within a year, his own problem with the death of Tolu Arotile just adds to the many sorrows the family is facing. Another lesson, those who think there is no existence of diabolic spiritual forces should think again.

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by richie240: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
Golan007:

What nerves?

You mean of conspiracy theorists?
The real question is: should it take a whole week to reveal ordinary name?
If they are still gonna do it, then why (a week's) delay?
Its not that its an 'alleged' case against d culprits.
So why all d secrecy?

First: she was involved in an automobile accident (as if she drove the car herself)
Then, after much prodding: she was hit by a reversing car
Next: the driver didn't have driving license

Whatever backlash NAF is getting now, they called it upon their own head!
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Origin(f): 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
May God save us all.

Accidents do happen and it may cause sorrow but it may still be accidental.

Witnesses may verify this. May God console her family.

And grant them the fortitude to bear this loss.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Miracle1991: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
Mrs chioma also must be investigated. Those guys where there to visit her. You cant trust an ipob woman,she must tell us why she invited those guys to the base.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Drone95(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
[you have a good point. My friend who's a learner almost ran over my leg while trying to reverse 3 days ago quote author=dalass post=91878900]

The driver was obviously a learner... He's about her age mate.... 20-something and maybe just got the car....

When I was a learner it was reversing that made me have my first accident. No problem going forward then but reversing for a learner? Its terrible he had to run her over like that... A very costly mistake![ /quote]

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by fof1: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/breaking-naf-reveals-arotiles-ex-classmate-hand-overs-case-to-police/#Echobox=1595169568

IF THIS IS WHAT TRANSPIRED,IT IS REALLY UNFORTUNATE, A CARELESS HUMAN ERROR CAUSING D UNTIMELY DEATH OF NIGERIA FIRST COMBAT FEMALE PILOT. A WASTE INDEED.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by DaRuud(m): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
The circumstances surrounded her death is shrouded in secrecy. Though,what do we expect from a Republic of thieves where anything goes.Some are licensed to loot,kidnap and also kill without anyone challenging their callous actions.Govt of the thieves by the thieves& 4 the thieves.

The bottom line is that after 2 weeks the whole issue will be forgotten

Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/breaking-naf-reveals-arotiles-ex-classmate-hand-overs-case-to-police/#Echobox=1595169568
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by MetaPhysical: 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
The NAF spokesperson also said the matter would be handed over to the Nigeria Police Force being a civil case.

Did it happen in the NAF Campus or outside of it?

I thought report said in NAF barracks.

So it should be handled by Military Police....not Nigerian Police Force.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Chochovini: 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
SADLY Enough, this lady did not die at the war front or killed by boko harams. But in a place where she was supose to be highly protected. A place that even the terrorists themselves will think twice to attack. A place supposedly her stronghold. Thats where she met her untimely end. Its so so sad! May her soul find peaceful rest with her creator.

5 Likes

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by richie240: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
Miracle1991:
Mrs chioma also must be investigated. Those guys where there to visit her. You cant trust an ipob woman,she must tell us why she invited those guys to the base.
U no serious walahi!
grin
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
Miracle1991:
senseless post

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
I been think say na her NDA classmates.mtchhee
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Ezmans: 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
Omooba77:
Nigeria... A nation that spue out her good ones.....
a place where life has no value
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Bankalert(m): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nigga lost his dad in March this year..and now has killed someone ... this life no balance at all
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Miracle1991: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
Organicist95:
senseless post
when you said it was buhari that killed her nko?
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
Miracle1991:
when you said it was buhari that killed her nko?
obviously you are mistaking me for someone else! Quote me where I said it was buhari that killed her?
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Guestlander: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
Organicist95:
senseless post

It is not so Senseless. Who is Mrs Chioma? What is the relationship between Mrs Chioma and the occupants of the vehicle? These are the questions the police should normally answer and make sure there's no conspiracy before coming out to say she was killed inadvertently.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by authority2006(m): 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nbotee:
What is d essence of all their investigations if all dey eventually provided was d name of d driver?

What more information do you want or need? The driver will be tried for reckless driving, manslaughter, driving without licence and so on. Accidents happen everyday everywhere, and sometimes, it is just what it is, accident
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by yommygift15: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
Handling the case to police mark the conclusion of the case, no case was reported at all. Unless it's not Nigerian police
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Nehemiah... when many thought he will be an aboki?

The lady died the day she left Katsina for Kaduna. The Airforce tried. She was a walking corpse in Kaduna until she eventually died. The Air force tried. May the soul of Ikemba Ojukwu continue to rest in peace. Those who killed her will never have rest. Ooni of Ife, Alaafin of Oyo and traditional rulers in Okun land should invoke curses upon the killers. Aso rock has never given peace to those that killed Abiola, the killers of this lady will never have rest.

I will never wish the lady to rest in peace until all that have hands in her death are destroyed.

You post about non aboki killers is for my late great grandfather.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
Omooba77:

Please don't tell me they killed her because she killed too many boko Haram Fighters with the helicopters and plane
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by authority2006(m): 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
DaRuud:

The circumstances surrounded her death is shrouded in secrecy. Though,what do we expect from a Republic of thieves where anything goes.Some are licensed to loot,kidnap and also kill without anyone challenging their callous actions.Govt of the thieves by the thieves& 4 the thieves.
The bottom line is that after 2 weeks the whole issue will be forgotten

Like there was supposed to be some video clips from CCTV that should be played for all Nigerians and some sorts of televised hearings? It was an accident that no one anticipated for. Her death is a national tragedy and loss. Thank God, it wasn't one Mohammed Farouk from Sokoto state who drove the car.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
richie240:

The real question is: should it take a whole week to reveal ordinary name?
If they are still gonna do it, then why (a week's) delay?
Its not that its an 'alleged' case against d culprits.
So why all d secrecy?

First: she was involved in an automobile accident (as if she drove the car herself)
Then, after much prodding: she was hit by a reversing car
Next: the driver didn't have driving license

Whatever backlash NAF is getting now, they called it upon their own head!

Everybody knows what happened to her she was killed because she was bomping boko Haram with the planes and helicopters
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by j1mmy: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
It was supposed to be an accident
He is apparently a friends of the Arotile family

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) / Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked / My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.