Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Upgrade Nairaland,our Mods Will Not Hear...now See This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Upgrade Nairaland,our Mods Will Not Hear...now See This (808 Views)

Stay At Home They Would Not Hear / Upgrade Nairaland / Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upgrade Nairaland,our Mods Will Not Hear...now See This by KenBen217: 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
so I was on Twitter,and nairaland was trending...ahah...why's my fav online forum trending this time...only for one guy to yab this forum like this...my problem is that everything he's saying...is the truth...

1 Like

Re: Upgrade Nairaland,our Mods Will Not Hear...now See This by thesicilian: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
The owner of Nairaland may have something up his sleeves, let's give him time. As for the Twitter guy, let's not forget that it's easier for people to tear down your efforts with their mouths than to build something of their own. Even if the site remains like this, it still takes a whole lot to keep it up and running everyday, and accessible even with the weakest of Internet networks.

4 Likes

Re: Upgrade Nairaland,our Mods Will Not Hear...now See This by Blessedndu(m): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
Check my cover on REMA MY HEART

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRhnZ8eDvk4
Re: Upgrade Nairaland,our Mods Will Not Hear...now See This by emillysmigael(f): 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
We like it like that... grin

6 Likes

Re: Upgrade Nairaland,our Mods Will Not Hear...now See This by KenBen217: 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
thesicilian:
The owner of Nairaland may have something up his sleeves, let's give him time. As for the Twitter guy, let's not forget that it's easier for people to tear down your efforts with their mouths than to build something of their own. Even if the site remains like this, it still takes a whole lot to keep it up and running everyday, and accessible even with the weakest of Internet networks.
any way sha na point u make...but I feel he needs to at least,add some innovations to this site...haba... honestly it's design looks old...look at the Smileys..ehn...

1 Like

Re: Upgrade Nairaland,our Mods Will Not Hear...now See This by Raymeskey: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
The ghost mode is one of the things that make NL a fun filled platform. If not for the ghost mode many commentators here wouldn't comment such and it may not be as interesting as it is.

We believe oga seu.n ain't sleeping, he have his plan he knows better. If he can launch NL 2k5 he can do better.

And for the guy if he is not okay with NL he can create his own to his own taste.

5 Likes

Re: Upgrade Nairaland,our Mods Will Not Hear...now See This by micfoley: 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
That is his own opinion. He should kuku create his own na

1 Like

Re: Upgrade Nairaland,our Mods Will Not Hear...now See This by Bedesipop(m): 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
Beta talk, oil dey ur head!
emillysmigael:
We like it like that... grin
Re: Upgrade Nairaland,our Mods Will Not Hear...now See This by jawalis(m): 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
Don’t mind those r£tard£d individual on Twitter. Everyone on Twitter always want to have a say that matter, they talk like they know it all, Twitter is a home for fake life, most of them on Twitter have no life than bashing and putting down others efforts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upgrade Nairaland,our Mods Will Not Hear...now See This by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
It’s very Nigerian and interesting. Apart from that it’s a haven of tribalists, misogynists, sexists, rape apologists, verbal and emotional abusers and scammers. Pretense is the norm, bullying is the trend.
The few reasonable people are trolled and irritated till they get inactive.

1 Like

Re: Upgrade Nairaland,our Mods Will Not Hear...now See This by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nairaland is useful and useless same time.

Seun have failed to realize the design of Nairaland has nothing much to do with its progress

You can give Nairaland a modern feel and version whilst still retaining a button for users who'd love to stick with the old version

Seun is a man with no vision

1 Like

Re: Upgrade Nairaland,our Mods Will Not Hear...now See This by Goldenrod1: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
That one is your headache. Seun is making his money daily and we are enjoying it like that
Re: Upgrade Nairaland,our Mods Will Not Hear...now See This by KenBen217: 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
Goldenrod1:
That one is your headache. Seun is making his money daily and we are enjoying it like that
does this mean it cannot be improved lookat the Smileys,you have a very limited options of Smileys...and again,just take a look at the design...if you're enjoying it like that,that's nice...speak for yourself which one is "we"...he needs to improve the features...I wish him even more money
Re: Upgrade Nairaland,our Mods Will Not Hear...now See This by Majikman(m): 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
Truth be told Mehnnn... Nairaland needs a big ass upgrade.

Hopefully Seun sees this .
Re: Upgrade Nairaland,our Mods Will Not Hear...now See This by Kissiemu(m): 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nna men!

Make una leave Nairaland the way it's. It's a whole world on its own. Whatever you are looking for you will get on Nairaland.

My Delta Igbo girlfriend will say,"Ife onye choko ka ofuko"

What can a niggah do?
Re: Upgrade Nairaland,our Mods Will Not Hear...now See This by merieam16(f): 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
No mind dat guy, 1 mod don ban am dats y e left. smh...sum people get bad mouth sha

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Judge!! / If Laycon Were To Be The Billionaire's Son Will Erica Have Followed Him? / Single Guys And Ladies "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.