Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) (75333 Views)

Billions Of Snow Crabs Disappear From Waters In Alaska , USA ( Pics) / Strangest Fish In Caribbean Uses Its Fins As Legs To Walk Along The Seabed (Pix) / Thousands Of Dead Fish In Rivers State Washed Up On Shoreline (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by MrSensor(m): 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
LilMissRobbie:
All things bright and beautiful, all creatures great and small..... grin
I don't understand what you mean.
Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by Stephenomozzy(m): 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
kingxsamz:
Great discovery.
Science keeps making new discoveries.

I have noticed something on science related threads.
There are usually these set of unintelligent religious folks who have refused to grasp knowledge and tend to make silly, childish remarks. Why? Simply because the information contradicts their religious beliefs. So they refuse facts based on research and rely on books written by men who never knew how the world worked.
If this research had mentioned "50 million years", here are the kind of ignorant comments one would expect.
"How old is the world again"?
"How did they know this"?
"were they there? so how did they arrive at the age"?
"Science and lies".
"What is the benefit of this research"?
"These liars are always trying to discredit the bible".

You see, these comments come from people who are unintelligent, and have refused to do little research, simply because they don't want to feel the earth dates back to billions of years, which will prove that their beliefs are false.
They're always quick to discredit scientific discoveries like this because it doesn't suit their beliefs.
They'd rather lie to themselves than admit the truth.
If you're ignorant about how scientists come up with the age of an object, or how they arrive at certain conclusions, just a simple Google search would do. Information is power. Widen your horizon.

Just so you know: If you don't believe research which is based on evidence and facts, but believe that a virgin gave birth to a boy who walked on water and turned it into wine, only to die and resurrect three days later to ascend into the sky, then you're a compound fool .

So much pain.
Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by IMAliyu(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
EliteBiz:
I discovered that the science of old is far more advanced than now, infact, the technology of old is also far more better than now. They have hidden everything from the masses in other to properly enslave the masses. They are giving us crappy devices full of EMR. Most of what they produce aids the shortening of man's life span.

You need to search science and technology of old, You will be surprised and realize Everything na scam, na only The Most High no be scam.

Could you perhaps share your evidence on this.

And enlighten us on what EMR is and how it shortens people's lives.

1 Like

Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by ewaek(m): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ekejoestar:
What we don't know that we don't know is more than what we know that we don't know.

In other perspective, I'm fine with:

"What we don't know, that, we don't know."

But if the case becomes:

"What you know, that, you don't know"

Your case is different bro, no winner
Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by arantess: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
kingxsamz:
Great discovery.

There are usually these set of unintelligent religious folks who have refused to grasp knowledge and tend to make silly, childish remarks. Why? Simply because the information contradicts their religious beliefs. So they refuse facts based on research and rely on books written by men who never knew how the world worked.
If this research had mentioned "50 million years", here are the kind of ignorant comments one would expect.
"Science and lies".

You see, these comments come from people who are unintelligent, and have refused to do little research, simply because they don't want to feel the earth dates back to billions of years, which will prove that their beliefs are false.
They're always quick to discredit scientific discoveries like this because it doesn't suit their beliefs.
If you're ignorant about how scientists come up with the age of an object, or how they arrive at certain conclusions, just a simple Google search would do. Information is power. Widen your horizon.

Just so you know: If you don't believe research which is based on evidence and facts, but believe that a virgin gave birth to a boy who walked on water and turned it into wine, only to die and resurrect three days later to ascend into the sky, then you're a compound fool .

Woke man, the amount of bitterness in your soul
Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
kingxsamz:
Great discovery.

"Science and lies".

grin grin grin grin Tell them cretinous fools, the white man who invented religion have loong moved on from that fictious Jesus tales believes, but alot of africans are still holding on to religion and Jesus.

1 Like

Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
The stuff of nightmares! undecided
Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
arantess:

Woke man, the amount of bitterness in your soul
what? because he didn't say what you wanted to hear? grin

I agree with his comment %10000. yes! i am satan grin
Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
mykelswa:
Am i the only man that hates bbnaija. I feel its a waste of time.
Me too it a trash show
Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by gonkin(m): 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
mykelswa:

You're not bro. Just put a hidden camera in a hostel of an higher institution, there u would see crazy an funny
Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by Emmanuelcann: 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
kingxsamz:
Great discovery.

"Science and lies".

Outstanding! Congratulations if you believe that every physical thing/being in existence is derived from an explosion of nothing. So as complex as life is, is it more credible to believe that it's all a result of incredible odds, or that it's the creation of an infinitely more superior being?
Which is really more credible?
Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by Therapyken(m): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
Prodigee:
This one na ayamatanga fish grin
Ayamatanga for this 21st century? You na old skool o!
Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by Iceberg3: 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
Neroiam:

All things wise and wonderful, the Lord God made them all grin
...each little flower that opens
each little bird that sings..
He made their glowing colors
He made their little wings...

grin

1 Like

Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by chatinent: 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
My only question for the so-called scientists is: was it designed by an intelligent creator or did it also evolve, that is happen by chance?

1 Like

Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by Therapyken(m): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ekejoestar:
What we don't know that we don't know is more than what we know that we don't know.
Humanity have not fully explored the earth and discovered all that there is to discover before zooming off to space.
That means man may not have the internet yet.
Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
kingxsamz:
Great discovery.

"Science and lies".

A butterfly who thinks itself a bird.
Its amazing that ALL Christians are so ignorant because none of them are scientists. If only they can study a little science and see the truth. SMH
A color blind man was arguing that only two shades of colours exist: white and black: I just smiled and walked away!

1 Like

Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by Elock1: 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
This oyibo no dy ever tire to discover?..

na wetin sef?
Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by Jerrite(m): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
PureGoldh:
My 9ja pals no go gree eat dx one
Try them, they go cook am inside white soup... Naija fit bleach the fish sef... People wey dey paint okporoko
Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
Emmanuelcann:
Outstanding! Congratulations if you believe that every physical thing/being in existence is derived from an explosion of nothing. So as complex as life is, is it more credible to believe that it's all a result of incredible odds, or that it's the creation of an infinitely more superior being?
Which is really more credible?

None is actually credible as we we'll never know.
That's why the big bang is just a theory.
Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by Damisam93(m): 11:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
Prodigee:
This one na ayamatanga fish grin

I am at anger

1 Like

Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by intruder15(m): 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
mykelswa:

If you are a business owner, it's a perfect medium to advertise your product due to the audience. In life, it's about what u make of it. Not necessarily what it is.

1 Like

Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by ucheuzor1(m): 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
LilMissRobbie:
All things bright and beautiful, all creatures great and small..... grin

The Lord made them all grin grin cool
Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by Chijeep(m): 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
kingxsamz:
Great discovery.

"Science and lies".

lemme just give you what you deserve according to your intelligence... Because I dont like too much talk.
You accuse Christains of believing the holy bible because it was written by man... So all these scientific theories that you believe in was it written by God?
My little advice: if you are lost and decided not to be found then that ok but pls dont drag others into your darkness. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by attah38(m): 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Certainly we have not really explored the earth.
Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by Image123(m): 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
kingxsamz:
Great discovery.

"Science and lies".

Just so you know: If you don't believe research which is based on evidence and facts, but believes that a virgin gave birth to a boy who walked on water and turned it into wine, only to die and resurrect three days later to ascend into the sky, then you're a compound fool .

You keep looking for ways to bring up your religion of atheism in everything. Nothing surprising to discover that the so-called Dr/photographer and the BBC interviewer that put this on the web may be religious people. Religious people are in every nook and cranny, every university, every research center, every hospital, every office. Your teachers, your bosses, your parents, your clients are all religious people. So stop fooling around, deceiving yourself that intelligence is mutually exclusive to religion.

How does the information given contradict any religious beliefs? What is the big deal about using a camera and a microscope that makes you think it somehow disproves the existence of God? What is the OP saying and what are you saying? You better don't end up your frustration with suicide. Just an advice with love. sad angry

2 Likes

Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by LilMissRobbie(f): 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
ucheuzor1:

The Lord made them all grin grin cool

1 bottle of wine for you kiss
Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by Akjwyzepal(m): 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
mykelswa:
I hate it more than you. I just muted all my contacts talking about it.
Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by larryking540: 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
mykelswa:
and it is pathetically driving the country to a state of immorality
Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
[quote author=mykelswa post=91889046]Am i the only man that hates bbnaija. I feel its a waste of time.[/quote

Na your money dey bet put?] Infact you dey out of line
Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 11:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
Image123:

You keep looking for ways to bring up your religion of atheism in everything. Nothing surprising to discover that the so-called Dr/photographer and the BBC interviewer that put this on the web may be religious people. Religious people are in every nook and cranny, every university, every research center, every hospital, every office. Your teachers, your bosses, your parents, your clients are all religious people. So stop fooling around, deceiving yourself that intelligence is mutually exclusive to religion.

grin Guess who came about the evolution theory.
Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
Chijeep:

lemme just give you what you deserve according to your intelligence... Because I dont like too much talk.
You accuse Christains of believing the holy bible because it was written by man... So all these scientific theories that you believe in was it written by God?
My little advice: if you are lost and decided not to be found then that ok but pls dont drag others into your darkness. Thanks

Lol, kindly quote what scientific theory I believe in. cheesy
If they're theories, then they'll remain theories untill proven as a fact.
Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by Image123(m): 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
kingxsamz:

grin Guess who came about the evolution theory.

My guess is you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter / 100-Year-Old Crocodile 'King Buka' Dies In Captivity (Photos) / World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.