Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) (75707 Views)

Billions Of Snow Crabs Disappear From Waters In Alaska , USA ( Pics) / Strangest Fish In Caribbean Uses Its Fins As Legs To Walk Along The Seabed (Pix) / Thousands Of Dead Fish In Rivers State Washed Up On Shoreline (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by Image123(m): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
kingxsamz:

And what did TB Joshua do to Jim Iyke?
Cus I have no idea.

Find out, are you not a researcher in all aspects of life?
Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by Image123(m): 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
kingxsamz:

What I meant by "know it all" in my response to that guy was in reference to the fact that Christians claim to know how the universe came into existence. To know all about the existence of this earth and the universe.
If you want to push this further, I won't reply.

cheesy cheesy na God do am.
Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
Image123:

cheesy cheesy na God do am.

Okay.
Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by Chijeep(m): 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
kingxsamz:

We can chat here.
u r nt wat u say u r n u r usinf dx 2 ruin many ppl n u wil surely acct 4 it
Re: How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
Chijeep:
u r nt wat u say u r n u r usinf dx 2 ruin many ppl n u wil surely acct 4 it

I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about.
Whatever you want to talk about, you can do that here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) / Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter / What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.