Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,223 members, 7,957,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family (24949 Views)

Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory / Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Rat66: 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
[s][quote author=FrLukas post=91914643][/quote][/s]
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
[s]
MsAllison:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 2
[/s]
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Rat66: 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Can you vouch for him with your life? No.

Do you know what he does with his spare time? No.

I'm not saying he is an armed robber, I'm saying he as well as anyone who worked closely with Goodluck Jonathan have no moral high ground to speak from when it comes to integrity.
[/s]
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by MsAllison(f): 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
FrLukas:
[s][/s]
Mr canceller
God bless you
mynd44 lalasticlala
rule 2
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
plessis:

My family is a yarribastard.

Jonathan, reno, atiku, saraki, obi are all corrupt but tinubu is a saint.

My family members have Treachery and hypocrisy their DNA
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
Awoo88:

Do you know him?

Don't you?
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by MsAllison(f): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
[quote author=FrLukas post=91915046][/quote]stop editing people's comments and insulting them
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
take note of this troll
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
[s]
MsAllison:
Mr canceller
God bless you
mynd44 lalasticlala
rule 2
[/s]

This thing pain you well well.

I'm glad.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Rat66: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Don't you?
[/s]
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
[s]
MsAllison:
stop editing people's comments and insulting them
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
take note of this troll
[/s]

Don't cry dear.

On the other hand, you are free to cry me an ocean.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
[s]
intruder15:

Soulpeppersoup you are right. He didn't read the story. Lol. Gullible indeed.
[/s]

Awon ekutele Reno.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
vikyno:
I GUESS Tinubu IS YOUR HERO.

You guys are one-track minded.

If anyone attacks Jonathan or any of the thieves who served in his cabinet, then automatically that person is a Tinubu apologist.

Meanwhile these same politicians are draining your destinies into their private reservoirs.

See the clueless yoots who have been bombarding me since.

They are ready to lay down their lives for Reno who was part of Jonathan's lootocracy.

You'd think he shared part of the money with them.

Maybe he did.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
j1mmy:

Did it ever occur to you that Yorubas are directly responsible for the state of Nigeria due to their inability to use their ethnic majority to help suppress the Hausa Fulani Hegemony wasting nearly a century of Nigeria's progress?

Do you honestly think a blot (like you) in the wider discussion of how and why Yorubas are enabling the North to destroy Nigeria will stop people like me from speaking?

shut up already please child!
Hatred has obviously blurred your sight. You can't even think or see well again. Keep on looking for who to blame, that is the African mentality, who should we blame, instead of how should we fix the problem. Ranting up and down on nairaland mtchhhheeeeew.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
[s]
soulpeppersoup:

I appreciate you for more light on your personality. Take out time to be informed next time before throwing accusations left and right.
[/s]
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by samdaisi: 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
This thing pain Omokhire well well no be small he can't 4get Sowore in his life because he don show am shege
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by bizzibodi(m): 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
See hatred, unforgiving spirit from a "pastor" the only time he supported Buhari is when Sowore was locked up for revolution now.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by vikyno(m): 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
FrLukas:

If anyone attacks Jonathan or any of the thieves who served in his cabinet, then automatically that person is a Tinubu apologist.

Meanwhile these same politicians are draining your destinies into their private reservoirs.

They are ready to lay down their lives for Reno who was part of Jonathan's lootocracy.

Maybe he did.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by vikyno(m): 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
FrLukas:

Maybe he did.
You see your life? you are still blaming GEJ in 2020 while Buhari has moved on and even named a train station after him. Even prophet TB Joshua will find it hard delivering you from the chronic zombeeism you are suffering from.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sunnyja:
Was the post too long to read?! Telling people that a man who was at home with his wife was involved in a robbery of your neighbor's shop,means that you intends to promote/uplift the man's image.

Refer to a dictionary and look for the meaning of “blackmail” and “slander”. You will find they mean different things. The word Reno should have used is slander. There is no blackmail in this story.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Dpharisee: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
AskProf:

"Life is one big road with lots of signs,
So, when you're throding thru the ruts,
Don't you complcate your mind.
Free from hate, mischief & jealousy..."

How can you quote the whole article for just a few lines, you are Wicked sad
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Arewa1408: 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
soulpeppersoup:

I appreciate you for more light on your personality. Take out time to be informed next time before throwing accusations left and right.

You are full of BS. @FrLukas is absolutely right. If you read your useless Pastor's post you will see all the lies. He said Sowore was looking for appointment like Keyamo, thats a lie Sowore was given Ministerial appointment and he rejected it. If the pastor is innocent why cant he come to Nigeria? A thief hiding under pastor and Christianity to loot is talking rubbish. He wrote that he is an example that you can be in Govt without stealing? What does that tell you? that he acknowledged money stolen under GEJ. He wrote about ethics of journalism but failed to acknowledge the lies hes been posting about Buhari. This guy is a thief and an idiot. They steal and lie about it. Adeshina, NOI, all served in GEJ govt, EFCC found nothing on them, they visit Nigeria as they like and the govt has even nominated them for international appointments.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Arewa1408: 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
SegFault:

Hatred has obviously blurred your sight. You can't even think or see well again. Keep on looking for who to blame, that is the African mentality, who should we blame, instead of how should we fix the problem. Ranting up and down on nairaland mtchhhheeeeew.

Thank you very much. That is what they do.

@J1mmy - NDDC, Fulani hegemony has nothing to do with it look at teh state of NDDC and all the looting since fulani hegemony established it to help the Niger Delta. Also, ask all the IPOB pigs what their govt and Governors are doing with the Monthly federal allocations.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by frankyychiji(f): 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

Your kind is the one that will come online and be supporting the very same people who looted your destiny and that of your children to come including their own children.

And you'll still be the same set of people that will open new monikers to beg for money online.

Please, miss me with your crap this evening. Not interested.
Hahaha.. you cancelled his post! E pain you well well
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Tranquill: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
Arewa1408:

You are full of BS. @FrLukas is absolutely right. If you read your useless Pastor's post you will see all the lies. He said Sowore was looking for appointment like Keyamo, thats a lie Sowore was given Ministerial appointment and he rejected it. If the pastor is innocent why cant he come to Nigeria? A thief hiding under pastor and Christianity to loot is talking rubbish. He wrote that he is an example that you can be in Govt without stealing? What does that tell you? that he acknowledged money stolen under GEJ. He wrote about ethics of journalism but failed to acknowledge the lies hes been posting about Buhari. This guy is a thief and an idiot. They steal and lie about it. Adeshina, NOI, all served in GEJ govt, EFCC found nothing on them, they visit Nigeria as they like and the govt has even nominated them for international appointments.

Please who gave Sowore a ministerial appointment, what portfolio and when?

Reno was in Nigeria in 2016 to open his orphanage and the event was publicized are you not aware?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by j1mmy: 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
Arewa1408:

Thank you very much. That is what they do.
@J1mmy - NDDC, Fulani hegemony has nothing to do with it look at teh state of NDDC and all the looting since fulani hegemony established it to help the Niger Delta. Also, ask all the IPOB pigs what their govt and Governors are doing with the Monthly federal allocations.

You mean I only criticize Hausa Fulani Hegemony..............IGBOs, Yorubas? must not have read my many comments.
I don't spare the Niger Deltans...militants, elders.
I don't spare the Middle Belt for not engaging Islamic Terrorists for decades instead of crying like babies when they are attacked
I don't spare Nigerians for blaming Leadership for all their problems when many of them mass produced kids they and the country cannot feed.
I don''t spare anyone!!!
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Dayoebe(m): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
AskProf:

"Life is one big road with lots of signs, So, when you're throding thru the ruts, Don't you complcate your mind. Free from hate, mischief & jealousy..."
Rastafarian sighted! Jah bless
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Arewa1408: 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
Tranquill:

Please who gave Sowore a ministerial appointment, what portfolio and when?

Reno was in Nigeria in 2016 to open his orphanage and the event was publicized are you not aware?

Sowore was given Ministerial appointment i think it's under GEJ. He mentioned it in that with Communications Minister. He was not interested in Ministerial appointment under Buhari, he just wanted good governance. Trust me you don't have a quarter of that guys guts. I live in the USa, i refused to file for citizenship. Its very very hard and difficult. Sowore is my motivation. He refused to file for citizenship after all his years in the USA, you have no idea what that means, it takes someone that has no care for material wealth or all the comfort of this world to do that. I am not in support of Sowore for Presidency in 2019, I am not in support of of Buhari in 2019 either, however, i know you cannot in any way shape or form compare Sowore with thieves and opportunists like Reno Omokri.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Tranquill: 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
Arewa1408:

Sowore was given Ministerial appointment i think it's under GEJ. He mentioned it in that with Communications Minister. He was not interested in Ministerial appointment under Buhari, he just wanted good governance. Trust me you don't have a quarter of that guys guts. I live in the USa, i refused to file for citizenship. Its very very hard and difficult. Sowore is my motivation. He refused to file for citizenship after all his years in the USA, you have no idea what that means, it takes someone that has no care for material wealth or all the comfort of this world to do that. I am not in support of Sowore for Presidency in 2019, I am not in support of of Buhari in 2019 either, however, i know you cannot in any way shape or form compare Sowore with thieves and opportunists like Reno Omokri.

When you say "I think" it means you are not sure. Believing everything that comes from Sowore means you are very gullible. Check the caliber of people GEJ was appointing and see if Sowore measures with them. Sowore's only known job in the US is "care work" so tell me what contribution he would have made in the SEC meeting where you have the likes of Okonjo-Iweala, Deziani, Adesina etc. I mean top achievers! There are many people even Nigerians that refused to apply for citizenship having lived in the states for so many years. Bash Ali the boxer, is a prominent example. They have their various reasons but trust me, Sowore's reason is far from patriotic. Sowore had a rape case hanging over his head for many years even before he escaped to the US, among other issues. The US will reject his citizenship application. I know people that have renounced their US citizenship for tax purposes so refusing to apply for citizenship is no achievement. My advice to you is to make your decision based on your personal circumstance and not what Sowore says. You call Reno a thief and an opportunist. No evidence of what he has stolen and no explanation of what your " opportunist" implies. My advice. Think for yourself. Stop being gullible and sheepish else you'll get lost and may never find your way back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff / Obidients Million March In Mangu, Plateau State (Video) / Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday With The Disables (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.