Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (591 Views)

/ / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nmmnj
Re: by Dobson43: 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Shanklee:
Good evening, I tried to create an amazon account today and and I found out that Nigerians are not allowed to sell there so I am currently planning to register with another country probably one close to Nigeria.
hope it is not illegal? And if it is, are there altrernate sites like Amazon where I can do so.

NOTE: before you tell me to check google nah, ive exhausted my data already and im using free basics.

Thanks.

That's not illegal. In the internet hemisphere, it's saddening how our collective reputation came gone to the dogs.

Choose another country and make of VPN as well
Re: by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
Shanklee:
Good evening, I tried to create an amazon account today and and I found out that Nigerians are not allowed to sell there so I am currently planning to register with another country probably one close to Nigeria.
hope it is not illegal? And if it is, are there altrernate sites like Amazon where I can do so.

NOTE: before you tell me to check google nah, ive exhausted my data already and im using free basics.

Thanks.
I guess you trying to sell their with Amazon FBA.You can research more on how to sell on Amazon from Nigeria as a non US resident.

To sell on Amazon you will need payonneer.
A US phone number to verify the acct.
A ein tax number from the IRS service.
A valid means of identification.
Then you have to decide if you want to be drop shipping this products or you want to sell using FBA,with fba amazon helps u get this products from manufacturers,store them in their warehouse, package and ship them to your customers when an order is made.
Ensure you go for top selling products their are certain online tools u can use to check which product is a hot cake on Amazon.
You can WhatsApp for more explanation.
Re: by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
Weedsmoker:

I guess you trying to sell their with Amazon FBA.You can research more on how to sell on Amazon from Nigeria as a non US resident.

To sell on Amazon you will need payonneer.
A US phone number to verify the acct.
A ein tax number from the IRS service.
A valid means of identification.
Then you have to decide if you want to be drop shipping this products or you want to sell using FBA,with fba amazon helps u get this products from manufacturers,store them in their warehouse, package and ship them to your customers when an order is made.
Ensure you go for top selling products their are certain online tools u can use to check which product is a hot cake on Amazon.
You can WhatsApp for more explanation.
Thanks boss.
But how can I get tax number?
Re: by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
Shanklee:

Thanks boss.
But how can I get tax number?
WhatsApp me for more info.
Re: by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
Weedsmoker:

WhatsApp me for more info.
Ok boss

(1) (Reply)

Prostitute To Attack A Man Over Unpaid Sex, (video) / American Motivational Speaker, Nichols, Set To Marry 54 Years After (photos) / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.