Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) (59556 Views)

Bandits On Camels & Horses Kill 18 In Zamfara, 10 Massacred In Katsina / Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State / Security Agencies Kill 18 Nigerians During Lockdown, More Than COVID-19 - NHRC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by Juell(m): 10:43am On Jul 20, 2020
showafrica:

Boko and ISis will finally take over North..
We seriously pray against such O!
Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 20, 2020
who da hell wanna join Nigerian Army?, the Army that has been compromised long time. Anyone who is still in the Nigerian Army at this moment is a fool and will die a fool soon, the earlier you resign the better for you is my advice, let buhari and his son all the crooked politicians who are sponsoring these terrorists should bring their sons and daughters to lead in the fight.

They have downgraded terrorists to bandits grin what da fu ck does bandits mean? they have given it a new name bandits grin grin rather than call them terrorists. i pity nigerian citizens they are been fooled soon nigeria will be like Yemen, Syria or Afganistan, Get out now! while you are still alive. Nigerian politicians are busy looting grin
Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 20, 2020
HealtthyLiving:
At the end the bandits will be given 2 cows for 1 gun.

It's well
Who ever came up with that idea self is very dumb though, those bandits who steal herds of cows and kidnap people for ransom should give up their terrorist acts for 2 dead cows? We have an imminent war on ground that should be fought wholistically and one useless governor is talking of 2dead cows.

Hope the lifeless president spokesman for the cabal and his fulani security chiefs are happy?

RIP Gideon Orkar.
Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by Oladayo12(m): 10:52am On Jul 20, 2020
Jack005:
You are not different from the idiot you quoted, how can you tag an entire section of the country irrelevant? You wey relevant how much you get? Ode.
mumu you don't necessarily have to be a millionaire or a billionaire before you can be relevant, you can be relevant among your circles either intellectually, morally, ethically, academically or even religious aspects
Do me a favor to read through this particular post and you will get to see how myopic the igbos are. Nonetheless, I don't need a soothsayer to tell me how bittered the easterns are, the northerners are being manslaughterd on a daily basis and they are busy sprewing trash out of their mouth, biko this is life we are talking about, our tongue is powerful we should learn to use it positively not otherwise.
Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 20, 2020
Rip to the slain soldiers, young men wasted just like that.
Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 20, 2020
Juell:

We seriously pray against such O!
Yea! keep praying, until they are at your doosteps. grin

Soon Nigeria will be like Syria, pakistan, Afganistan or Yemen. while nigerian politicians are busy looting.
Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 20, 2020
showafrica:

Boko and ISis will finally take over North..
It is inevitable, it is a question of very soon, There is no going back.
Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by Simplyleo: 10:56am On Jul 20, 2020
ERockson:
Even from my experience with those people from side.the 1980 could be the birth year of his child. Senseless old foolss plenty there.
Kuku kill me. grin grin grin

Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by einsteine(m): 10:57am On Jul 20, 2020
Oladayo12:
mumu you don't necessarily have to be a millionaire or a billionaire before you can be relevant, you can be relevant among your circles either intellectually, morally, ethically, academically or even religious aspects
Do me a favor to read through this particular post and you will get to see how myopic the igbos are. Nonetheless, I don't need a soothsayer to tell me how bittered the easterns are, the northerners are being manslaughterd on a daily basis and they are busy sprewing trash out of their mouth, biko this is life we are talking about, our tongue is powerful we should learn to use it positively not otherwise.

I hope you kept the same energy when innocent Igbos were mowed down by the Amy under the guise of fighting IPOB.

@ OP. there is really no sympathy to express for uniformed agents of oppression which is what the Nigerian Military and Police are. The soldiers are the ones who would stop traffic at Yaba and oppress innocent civilians. Now when they go before a real, live and armed adversary, they are killed like christmas turkeys.
Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by lakezone67(m): 10:57am On Jul 20, 2020
suruwilliams:
Among is someone close to my family SEUN cry cry cry

Sorry bro. God will comfort you and their families

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by Juell(m): 11:04am On Jul 20, 2020
gypsey:
Yea! keep praying, until they are at your doosteps. grin

Soon Nigeria will be like Syria, pakistan, Afganistan or Yemen. while nigerian politicians are busy looting.
Let it be unto you as u've said.
Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by Akharmony: 11:06am On Jul 20, 2020
Morale is droping, big wahala is rising. God help us
Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by Pmedia7787: 11:25am On Jul 20, 2020
Abasman008:
Lol slowly but steadily moving towards another civil war...
This time it might to not be the igbos we'll be worried about... It'll be gruesome... I pity the middle belt Christian's .if you know you Know...
Shame on the federal republic of nigeria!!

The real reason for unity up till this moment is to save them

This government is not wicked

This is a government of darkness
Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by starlingbawa(m): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2020
Enoch07:
if soldiers are not safe, then ordinary civilians are already dead.

Indeed A "Sad Reality"!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by johnykgoal: 11:36am On Jul 20, 2020
emmaomale143:

Which means if you have sense no need to join
exactly
Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:43am On Jul 20, 2020
This kain news dey vex me, walahi! It speaks a lot about how loose the Naija system is in all aspects
Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 11:56am On Jul 20, 2020
May God expose the sponsors of these terrorists one day
Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by godwinusen: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
I HV BEEN WARNING ON THIS ISUE OF DISMISED SOLDIERS AS THE SOURCE OF INSECURITY IN NIGERIA AND THE ARMY AUTHORITIES ARE NOT VALIDATING MY WARNINGS.MY BRODAS,AS LONG AS WE HAVE MORE THAN 10,000 DISMISED SOLDIERS PARABULATING THE COUNTRY THEN THE SECURITY OF NIGERIA IS IN A BIG MESS.ONLY SOLDIERS CAN BOLDLY ATACK SOLDIERS EITHER DIRECTLY OR BY PROXY,I SERVED IN 35 BN KASTINA I AM NOT SUPRISE ABOUT THE RISE IN INSECURITY BECAUSE OF THE HIGH NUMBERS OF DISMISED SOLDIERS IN KANO ZAMFARA AND KATSINA.GOOD LUCK.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by OnyesomJ(m): 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
But na Civilians Slap One Soldier you will see Troops Coming to Deal with people of that place, But they can’t Flex their Power with this Useless Bandits moving Freely In Front of them ..
What a Shame angry

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
Juell:

Let it be unto you as u've said.
Is this supposed to make sense? grin don't expect me to understand this rubbish
Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
I wish every Nigerian soldier fit resign, make all of us defend ourselves.......Nobody is safe again in this pathetic country.
Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by Aflix(m): 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
Helinus, , Arrewa, thatfairguy and other patriotic citizens, I hope this is not fake news by ipob miscreants
Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
Let's call it what it is.
These criminals are not bandits they are Boko Haram
Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by Jostoman: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
matrix199:
It seems no one is safe again in this country
and they said we have president in this country.
Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by Badoophobia(m): 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
When would this wastage of innocent lives end for crying out loud cry cry cry cry
Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by Annabel96(f): 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
rip to them
Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by Salako01(m): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
johnykgoal:
u need sense before u join naija army

As a business owner, you should have the records of your expenses handy and to know the impact on your profits in a day, week, month or year. Use this free mobile inventory app to run your business and appreciate the power of information technology.
goalPOS helps you to know the value of your shop,
know your daily, weekly, monthly and yearly profit and losses at any time,
manage customer debts and expenses,
and to manage your business with the help of a sales person to ensure accountability even if you are not physically present in your shop.
No internet needed
No computer needed
Print customer receipt with any bluetooth enabled POS printer.
Avaliable for download on playstore.

I just downloaded. I haven't used it yet but encourage everyone that needs such app to use this one.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by Endtimecaller: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
The neglect of the military is becoming alarming and Nigerians don't care. The serving ones are not properly taken care, the retired ones as we speak are being owned pensions and allowances including new minimum wage but our rulers are smiling to the banks and the looting spree continues.
Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by johnykgoal: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
Salako01:

I just downloaded. I haven't used it yet but encourage everyone that needs such app to use this one.
nice one. Kudos.
Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by zudozz: 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
see as they dey slaughter Nigerian soldiers everyday like christmas chicken. No be Boko Haram..which one be bandits again wey Nigerian soldiers not fit contend? No be this same soldiers come kill Abia boys for Python dance?
Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by Nairalandmonika: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
EmekaBlue:
9ja military seems weak. Need overhauling
Will they?
at the bottom they employ aboki, tout and illiterate, at the top u need connection to enter.

I had a friend that applied for airforce, navy and soldier with bsc. He's name didn't come out in any of the three because he didn't have connections.

I knew someone who applied for nda 3 times passed the exam all 3 times even tried to use community connection, still wasn't able to get it. He said while writing one of the exams they were already making selection for shortlisted candidates even b4 they finished writing the exam.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) by charmingfrank(m): 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
2Odds101:
To me

Stupidity can be define as when you carry your two legs waka to go buy army form at this time of the day.

Well, I don't think it's stupidity. I for once applied to be enlisted because I have the mindset. But above all, I'm glad what I thought I wanted didn't work out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

James Nwagalezi Hacks Into Ecobank’s App, Withdraws N207 Million / Zimbabwean Prostitutes Offer Free Sex To Mourners At Thief’s Funeral (Photos) / Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.