Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

See The Reason Why I Changed Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reason Why I Changed Church (775 Views)

How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) / I Changed This And Started Getting Laid Very Often But... / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reason Why I Changed Church by skimena: 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
i moved into a new environment late last here so I decided to fellowship in a nearby church close to my new apartment. Everything about the church was ok with me except for the pastor. The pastor is a woman and I don't have issue with that. Where I have issue is that anytime she's praying my dick always get hard. this is worse when she's doing one on one prayer for me. I'm feeling this way because of how she behaves during the prayers. As she's praying she'll start making some sexy noise like hummm haaaah hmmmm yes! yes! yes lord hmmmm and this tune constantly reminds of my ex. exactly her ringtone when we are on acting service. when this happens I always feel embarrassed. Instead of feeling this way when I'm in church I decided to change my church.
Re: See The Reason Why I Changed Church by captianfreeman(m): 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ok
Re: See The Reason Why I Changed Church by Bluezy13(m): 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hmmm
Re: See The Reason Why I Changed Church by Hollasmall: 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
skimena:
i moved into a new environment late last here so I decided to fellowship in a nearby church close to my new apartment. Everything about the church was ok with me except for the pastor. The pastor is a woman and I don't have issue with that. Where I have issue is that anytime she's praying my dick always get hard. this is worse when she's doing one on one prayer for me. I'm feeling this way because of how she behaves during the prayers. As she's praying she'll start making some sexy noise like hummm haaaah hmmmm yes! yes! yes lord hmmmm and this tune constantly reminds of my ex. exactly her ringtone when we are on acting service. when this happens I always feel embarrassed. Instead of feeling this way when I'm in church I decided to change my church.

Many are mad few are raoming. Op your own no remain oo it haff finish patapata

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why I Changed Church by offset67(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
skimena:
The Lord is your strength

Re: See The Reason Why I Changed Church by chatinent: 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
It is finished.
Re: See The Reason Why I Changed Church by gasparpisciotta: 12:02am On Jul 20, 2020
Stay in your house and worship God if you can, cos even if Jesus returns on a Sunday most church goers will still miss heaven

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Most Interesting And Mindblowing Facts You Know? / Have You Scream Like This Before / You Will Die Young If You Cook Your Food Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.