Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Am About Loosing My Left Leg.... Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am About Loosing My Left Leg.... Please Help (475 Views)

Help-i Am Loosing My Mind Because My Husband Has Became A Crackhead / Help I'm Loosing My Mind / Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am About Loosing My Left Leg.... Please Help by Miraculosy: 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
I have been a guest. Please help am about loosing my left leg.
Re: Am About Loosing My Left Leg.... Please Help by Miraculosy: 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
I have been suffering from this for the past seven months and all I can say is that its been hell for me cos I no longer sleep due to the excruciating pain. I once believed it could be diabolic due to the fact that my parents are late leaving with me two sisters to take care of. I was once doing well but due to the anti biotics and money for injections that have made my shop empty makes me soliciting for help here. Please I now believe that hunger kills faster than any sickness. The pictures are very graphic and I have been a guest for over 2years.
Re: Am About Loosing My Left Leg.... Please Help by Rapidpolystyren(m): 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
Whst exactly is wrong
Re: Am About Loosing My Left Leg.... Please Help by frozen70(f): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
Miraculosy:
I have been suffering from this for the past seven months and all I can say is that its been hell for me cos I no longer sleep due to the excruciating pain. I once believed it could be diabolic due to the fact that my parents are late leaving with me two sisters to take care of. I was once doing well but due to the anti biotics and money for injections that have made my shop empty makes me soliciting for help here. Please I now believe that hunger kills faster than any sickness. The pictures are very graphic and I have been a guest for over 2years.

You can't be complaining of a health challenge here and no prove

It's difficult to believe you

Send a picture and send more pictures

Add videos to it

The good ones and those who have will send to you

This is a faceless forum

(1) (Reply)

Big Samsung Standing Fridge For Sale At A Good Price / Is Her Mother Right? / DNA Test A Must In Our Present Day Society. (paternity Fraud On The Rise).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.