Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Help I'm Loosing My Mind - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help I'm Loosing My Mind (2048 Views)

Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage / Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. / Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I'm Loosing My Mind by annycase5(f): 5:23am On Jul 06, 2022
Today is my birthday but I feel so empty and useless,I've been crying all night for weeks now to a point I feel pains in my chest all the time,my only source of joy which is my child has been taken away from me,even the guy I had the baby for doesn't give me attention
It's killing me so bad I'm depressed.i need to get away from this vicinity cos it gives me memories and each time I remember I can't help it

Anyone that has a job that comes with accomodation pls assist me so I don't commit suicide.pls assist me
Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by silvoclaira: 5:25am On Jul 06, 2022
wink You will be fine

Happy Birthday!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by PlayMaker14: 5:51am On Jul 06, 2022
So, if the help doesn't come anytime soon, you'll take your life right?

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by Stallionhorse: 5:52am On Jul 06, 2022
See this one ooo.. Nah we send you to open leg for a guy that wouldn't send you later on? You are a failure and you failed your child too.. Think of your life reflect harder.. Nobody will help you.. You better give your life to Jesus and turn a new chapter be a better person.. Don't come here looking for free housing and a job..

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by PlayMaker14: 6:01am On Jul 06, 2022
Stallionhorse:
See this one ooo.. Nah we send you to open leg for a guy that wouldn't send you later on? You are a failure and you failed your child too.. Think of your life reflect harder.. Nobody will help you.. You better give your life to Jesus and turn a new chapter be a better person.. Don't come here looking for free housing and a job..
A daft and unintelligent fellow you are.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by Mindlog: 6:10am On Jul 06, 2022
annycase5:
Today is my birthday but I feel so empty and useless,I've been crying all night for weeks now to a point I feel pains in my chest all the time,my only source of joy which is my child has been taken away from me,even the guy I had the baby for doesn't give me attention
It's killing me so bad I'm depressed.i need to get away from this vicinity cos it gives me memories and each time I remember I can't help it

Anyone that has a job that comes with accomodation pls assist me so I don't commit suicide.pls assist me

How old is your child, who took your child away from you and for what reason?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by annycase5(f): 6:19am On Jul 06, 2022
Mindlog:

How old is your child, who took your child away from you and for what reason?
He's just 2 years old,the guy's mom came back from UK recently and she said she wanted to go to to Edo her home town to visit her people she took the child along with her and she told me she's staying there for 2 weeks only for me to discover she actually took the boy to her sisters and she travelled back from there,it's so hard for me a child I suffered so much to birth I see his shoes clothes and I end up crying,the pain is too much
Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by emmanuelbrown26: 6:25am On Jul 06, 2022
Op u are a confused fellow, all these while u never knew what u wanted.
From hookup to getting unwanted pregnant, down to taken drugs.

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by Mindlog: 6:29am On Jul 06, 2022
annycase5:

He's just 2 years old,the guy's mom came back from UK recently and she said she wanted to go to to Edo her home town to visit her people she took the child along with her and she told me she's staying there for 2 weeks only for me to discover she actually took the boy to her sisters and she travelled back from there,it's so hard for me a child I suffered so much to birth I see his shoes clothes and I end up crying,the pain is too much

Ok. Which state were you living in with your son when your son's paternal grandmother picked him up?
Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by annycase5(f): 6:29am On Jul 06, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

That's your opinion and I don't give a Bleep this post is for reasonable people that can assist me.if you don't have any sensible thing to say just STFU

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by annycase5(f): 6:31am On Jul 06, 2022
Mindlog:

Ok. Which state were you living in with your son when your son's paternal grandmother picked him up?

Lagos I stay In the house she built here in Nigeria more reason I need to leave for my mental well being,cos there are lot of memories that keeps making me dejected
Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by doggedfighter(f): 7:17am On Jul 06, 2022
Stallionhorse:

What a stupid and idiotic comment !

And you laced your dumb post with Jesus to make you feel good you are doing the Lord's work.

10 Likes

Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by doggedfighter(f): 7:21am On Jul 06, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Wow !
Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by Swissheart(f): 7:28am On Jul 06, 2022
Hello, y would you kill your self especially your baby was taken from you. If you kill your self now, your baby is going to be permanently away from you. So where is the sense.

You have get out of that of that thought and get something doing. Work no matter how small the pay is. I doubt you can even take of the baby if he were brought back to you this minute. Stabilize yourself mentally and financially then you can start a fight and hopefully win it. Your In-laws have seen you finish hence their actions. They know you can’t do anything except cry. So, disappoint them

BTW, where in Lagos are you

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by Freelane33(m): 11:53am On Jul 06, 2022
annycase5:

Where do you live and how old are you ?
Can you take care of aged person
Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by emmanuelbrown26: 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
doggedfighter:

Wow !
Yes wowwww!!!!!
Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by emmanuelbrown26: 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
annycase5:

That's your opinion and I don't give a Bleep this post is for reasonable people that can assist me.if you don't have any sensible thing to say just STFU
It's all good. Well I hv business for u, if u fit do am mention me.
Strictly for Ladies btw 25-30
If u are interested, just mention me and I will tell u more details.
Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by ashybabs(m): 7:01am On Jul 07, 2022
undecided
Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by Pacesetter2021: 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
Sister you need Jesus first before job,

No matter how much mess you have made in your life, Jesus is a fixer. He will fix you and give you turbo engine mind for sagacious exploits.

It is well with you.

Seek Him and you shall find Him.

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by Kobojunkie: 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
annycase5:
Lagos I stay In the house she built here in Nigeria more reason I need to leave for my mental well being,cos there are lot of memories that keeps making me dejected
Have you informed the authorities of the kidnapping?? If she you didn't sign the child over to her and she took the child from you as you claim, then what she did amounts to kidnapping. undecided

Are you currently in a relationship with the child's father or what exactly is going on? undecided
Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by Kobojunkie: 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
Pacesetter2021:
Sister you need Jesus first before job,

No matter how much mess you have made in your life, Jesus is a fixer. He will fix you and give your turbo engine mind for sagacious exploits.

It is well with you.

Seek Him and you shall find Him.
She needs Jesus Christ to do what for her ? undecided
Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by annycase5(f): 1:44am On Jul 08, 2022
Swissheart:
Hello, y would you kill your self especially your baby was taken from you. If you kill your self now, your baby is going to be permanently away from you. So where is the sense.

You have get out of that of that thought and get something doing. Work no matter how small the pay is. I doubt you can even take of the baby if he were brought back to you this minute. Stabilize yourself mentally and financially then you can start a fight and hopefully win it. Your In-laws have seen you finish hence their actions. They know you can’t do anything except cry. So, disappoint them

BTW, where in Lagos are you

Ogba Lagos .
Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by annycase5(f): 1:45am On Jul 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Have you informed the authorities of the kidnapping?? If she you didn't sign the child over to her and she took the child from you as you claim, then what she did amounts to kidnapping. undecided

Are you currently in a relationship with the child's father or what exactly is going on? undecided
He travelled out of the country we used to have a stable communication till the child was taken away and he stopped chatting or keeping in contact ever since
Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by annycase5(f): 1:47am On Jul 08, 2022
Freelane33:

Where do you live and how old are you ?
Can you take care of aged person

I stay in Lagos ogba

Yes I can
Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by MrMcJay(m): 2:20am On Jul 08, 2022
You need to leave the bush first before removing grass on your head.

Phase 1
Report the matter to the Police. You may need Police report in the future.
Report to the Child Welfare Department of the Lagos State Government.
Get a job.
Get an accommodation.

Phase 2
Get a lawyer to write the guy's mother demanding the child is immediately returned to you. Tell her pointedly that she kidnapped your child and you are about involving the British government.

If she refuses, write the British High Commission in Nigeria informing them of the situation and specifically accuse the guy's mother of kidnapping.

Whatever country the father is, write to their Embassy or High Commission in Nigeria informing them of his role in this matter. Make sure that you use the word "abduction".

By the time you do these, they will bring your child to you and beg you.
Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by Kobojunkie: 2:25am On Jul 08, 2022
annycase5:

He travelled out of the country we used to have a stable communication till the child was taken away and he stopped chatting or keeping in contact ever since
Since you two weren't married, he has probably chosen to move on from what you two had together. undecided

If you are not currently employed, I suggest you find yourself work to do so you can also move on with your own life and out of his space. If you are interested in getting your child back and capable of taking care of him/her, I suggest you inform the authorities of the kidnapping immediately. No one has right to steal a baby from it's mother, not even it's grandparent. undecided

Also,consider enquiring as to how you can get regular child support from him since he is now in another country where he probably has steady income. undecided
Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by Pearl004: 3:43am On Jul 08, 2022
Kindly endure, it will be better one day

Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by frozen70(f): 6:18am On Jul 08, 2022
annycase5:

You don't need to be depressed because it hasn't gotten to that point

You had a child out of carelessness, so it's not as if it's an unfortunate situation

Brace yourself up and start life afresh no matter how low the level you will be finding yourself

Once you can get anything that will be giving you income start planning a better life the next guy will come but have it in mind that pregnancy does not guarantee marriage

But character may do
Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by opeyy(f): 7:15am On Jul 08, 2022
What a mean and hateful world we live in, with some of these comments.

OP, please be grateful and focus on what you have instead of what you don't have. Some people in your shoes don't even have a roof over their heads and worse, the child is no more, so please let gratitude override any negative emotions you're feeling.

Try to get busy and hustle to take your mind off. Don't sit and wait for the right opportunity, utilise any and all opportunities you have now until another one comes along.

It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by Acrobatics01: 7:48am On Jul 08, 2022
annycase5:

Hi Ann

Be grateful you are alive and healthy, these are yours and cant be taken away easily. While you are alive there are key things you should note

1. There are things you cant control: Children are precious but you shouldn't let them be your sole source of joy. God forbid but what if the child dies, would you lose your joy forever? If things you cant control comes your way, find a way have joy and move on with the things you can control. The guys tricked you earlier and now he doesn't pay attention to you and i know it can be so painful but would you force him to pay attention? Likely not. So Dust you heart and move on. If you have any small cash say 5k, just go to any beach and watch the waters together with a friend.

2. There are things you can control: you must maximise the things under your control and make them work for you and give you joy. You are a lady, I guess hence you can or should be able to make new friends male or female to help you move on. You must leave the old things behind and search for new ways of happiness. If you are jobless, go to joc section and look for anything you can do and start small. The world is cruel but you must take charge of your life and decide how it goes.

Stay safe
Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by usj(m): 8:07am On Jul 08, 2022
annycase5:

Sorry for your pain, I wish I could help but I don't have the strength.

Suicide is not an option, if its hard for you an adult, do you know how hard it is for your child that is just a baby?

Yes! it's hard, but this too shall pass. Try somehow and find some strength to fight knowing that you're not just fighting for yourself but also you child.

Somehow, I know that next year on your birthday you will come here to share a story of your victory because your not a victim but a Victor.
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Loosing My Mind by YourHighTension: 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hey Annycase5, I really haven't much to say but other people including some of us responding to you now have been through one hell of a mess or another and eventually came through. You too should come through. Those thoughts may come but, take life one day after another.

Whatever you are going through is in one way or another out of your decisions or inactions. To correct it all, it takes your decision or actions.

I think you need to find every way possible to start earning something.

Whatever you do, keep living. One day at a time. For your boy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mun Siezed My Brick Game 19yrs Ago & Gave It Back As My 28th Birthday Gift / A Birthday Cake From Wife To Husband [photo] / Relationship Between Circumcised And Virgin/disvirgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.