Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Is It Right To Give A Woman You Love Much Attention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Give A Woman You Love Much Attention (579 Views)

Reasons Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Give A Woman You Love Much Attention by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
when I say attention I mean much attention

a friend of mine doesn't give his woman much attention but she still loves him, he told me that she always complain of him not giving her attention but she doesn't want to live him.

and I met a girl I love I started giving her much attention, calling her like 2 or 3 times daily and I noticed she started misbehaving, I gave her some space we didn't talk for months when we started talking again, I asked her why she was misbehaving she said "I too dey pet person" that I should not be talking to her all the time, she also said if I call her that I should call her again for up to two day so that she will miss me. but I was thinking giving attention was also a way to show a woman you love her.

i started calling her once in a week and the relationship just died, I just block her number.. grin

but I'm just thinking if she was right,
Re: Is It Right To Give A Woman You Love Much Attention by donbachi(m): 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
Every woman needs attention...if urs is complaining of u showing much of it on her..she dey cheat on u.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Give A Woman You Love Much Attention by dydxdan: 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
donbachi:
Every woman needs attention...if urs is complaining of u showing much of it on her..she dey cheat on u.

...nothing but d real truth....
Re: Is It Right To Give A Woman You Love Much Attention by Jamest162: 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
she was cheating on u ...

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Give A Woman You Love Much Attention by 400bitcoins: 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
Yes

Re: Is It Right To Give A Woman You Love Much Attention by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
donbachi:

women needs attention but I noticed the moment you start giving them much attention they start misbehaving. the truth is that no man should take a woman so serious to avoid she break your heart one-day.
Re: Is It Right To Give A Woman You Love Much Attention by catwalq(f): 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
How old are y'all
Re: Is It Right To Give A Woman You Love Much Attention by SageMK: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
Attention gives validation to women. There can never be too much of it coming from someone they really love. Unless that person is just being needy and clingy which are entirely different.
Re: Is It Right To Give A Woman You Love Much Attention by chatinent: 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
Too much of everything is wrong. Yes, if you give much attention to majority of girls, they'd feel fly and get bored of you even if they once crushed over you. The fashionable mentality they register quickly is a guy who is hard-to-get, or who does not do the general stalking many guys do or who seemingly does not give them attention. I advise guys, let your woman do the checking up on you. Let her be the one feeling jealous and thinking you are cheating on her when you and I know you aren't. Jealousy in a woman builds a kind of bond that brings them closer to you. I am not saying you should not give her attention but don't let it get into her head. It's the sex sex sex shit that makes most guys lose themselves. Be alpha. My interpretation of being alpha doesn't denote being a player-- it's being first you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Give A Woman You Love Much Attention by merieam16(f): 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
different strokes 4 different folks, just try study ur woman nd der love language. wat works 4 A will not work 4 B regardless been d same gender

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Give A Woman You Love Much Attention by missawele(f): 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
She never really liked you.

Anyway, I am a digital marketing strategist and business coach. I help small business owners find clarity in their business & make sales online. If you are trying to start a business and don't know how to go about it, stuck in your business, want to make sales or just generally finding things difficult in your business, reach out to me. I can help
Re: Is It Right To Give A Woman You Love Much Attention by dulux07(m): 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
Is it possible you "truly love" someone and not give them attention undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Give A Woman You Love Much Attention by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
I think it is right to give your woman quality attention or she is going to get it from someone else and it might be a guy which might turn out badly.

(1) (Reply)

Please Ur Advise Is Needed / Marriage Saga / Bea'tiful With Lowc't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.