Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Reasons Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love (2779 Views)

Nigerian Girls Too Dey Body-shame Anyhow! / Why Girls Too Like To Dey Beg.. / How To Text After A First Date & Make Them Fall For You Even Harder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Masterlover: 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
GIVING A GIRL ATTENTION - DOES IT WORK OR NOT?

What do i mean by "attention" here:

Here are some examples:

- Calling a girl all the time.
- Paying her compliments anytime the opportunity arises.
- Sending her love texts like your father owns telecom companies in six countries.
- Doing things for her and running errands for her (some guys do this, trust me).
- Buying her loads and loads of gifts (Father Christmas).

Now the thing is this; girls love all these things - as a matter of fact, when you are in a relationship all the above can spice up the relationship.

But when you are still trying to get a girl these very same things i just listed up there can backfire when you do them in a wrong way.

Stay with me; i will make this clearer.

Showing a girl attention is like kerosine - when you pour in a little at a time into a burning firewood - it is fine. BUT when you get a full cup of kerosine and empty it on that same firewood; you have a problem.

When you shower loads and loads of attention on a girl; it is not romantic bro - it is a sign that tells her: "babe, i am obsessed with you"

Have you ever heard a girl say: "I can't stop thinking of this guy, he calls me 20 times a day". See, there is a reason why the people you like never like you back: it is not coincidence; this is pure basic psychology 101

A GIRL CAN NEVER BE INTO A GUY THAT IS OBSESSED WITH HER and when you shower her with all those praises, calls, attention, gifts you are making her see you as a Mr. obsessed of Africa. Most girls will tell you they like it, but everybody knows that they will say they like a girl to treat them in some ways but when you treat them in that same way they say they want to be treated - they still joke with you.

Most times when a guy showers a girl with all these kind of attention what they (the guys) think is:

- She is so fine, if i don''t shower her with attention another guy will take her from me
- She likes it, i will keep showing her how crazy i am about her.
- It's by money; if i keep buying her things she will like me.
- This is how to get a girl, that is what most girls say - so let me shower her with attention

Guy, this is real life. What happens in movies rarely happen in real life, bro.

Funny thing is that while you are bombarding a girl with all these attention she is also wondering why she doesn't like you "in that way". When a girl meets a sensitive, caring, attention giving guy they think things like:

- He is such a nice, caring sweet guy - why don't i like him enough to date him.
- He is always there whenever i want him, why don't i feel like dating him.
- Let me keep him around, maybe with time i will start to like him.
- I don't want to hurt him, let me just be nice with him. But the thing is i just don't feel "it" for him.
- He is just a friend, he is nice but i can't date him - i can't bring myself to like him that way.

True enough, girls end up dating this type of guys but the fact is this; it is very RARE and most times when they do date the guy it is usually out of pity and not because they really like him as a boyfriend.

Here is psychology 101: "We don't like anything that is easy to have. When we get something we loose interest in that thing"

Showing a girl too much attention sends her the signal that "she already has you".

I know; it is not easy to hold back - the more you don't know how she feels about you, the more you chase her, the more she acts cold around - and the more you want her.

BUT HERE IS THE HARD PROVEN TRUTH: If you keep showering her with loads of attention, she will run away from you and go and find a more challenging guy. A guy who knows "whats up". A guy who is not as easy as you. A real Man who is in control.

Study all the girl you have been showering attention and chasing in the past one year: Can't you see how they keep giving you signals that they like you, that you are a sweet guy BUT they just don't feel it for you. You are a nice guy but they can't date you (i'm sure a girl has told you this even)

Can't you see how very pretty girls keep complaining that the guys they like don't give them attention BUT you, fine boy like you, gives her the same attention she is making noise about and STILL she doesn't want you. Have you ever asked yourself Why almost EVERY girl complains that the guys they like don't give them enough attention. Have you ever wondered why they keep sticking to the guy even though he is not giving them enough attention that they want. Have you ever wondered if this is just coincidence or the way their brains are wired

Think, bro

PLAIN SIMPLE PSYCHOLOGY: human beings like what they don't have.

I know, a lot of people will come in here and say i have generalized but, the fact is this, this is simple plain proven science that i use myself to get classy pretty rich girls to take interest in me, this is the same science that over a hundred guys who read my articles use and still achieve massive success with the girls they like.

So since giving a girl too much attention doesn't work, what then works - little attention?

Nah, that too can backfire if you don't know how to trigger interest in girls. Have you wondered why players get more girls than other guys? it is because they know how to press a girls button and make her crazy for them.

In my e-book: "Unlocking The Attraction Code...The Ultimate Seduction Rules For Nigerian Guys", i went into details to explain this and the exact step by step secrets to use and get the girl you are interested in to be interested in you.
In the book you will learn scientific psychology secrets you can use to turn the table around and make a girl like you for who you are and not because she likes your pocket (See my profile by clicking my name to see the link if you want to get the e-book).

For those who have been asking: Here are the e-book's contents:

Here’s What you will learn when you get My e-book.

How to manipulate a girl’s emotions, irrespective of how tough she is and make her go crazy about you.

The four mistakes ruining your chances with girls now and how you can eliminate these mistakes, turn them to your advantage and use those same mistakes to your advantage in order to effortlessly make girls see you as boyfriend material.

The particular mindsets girls have that you can use right now to trigger massive lust in them. You can use these secrets to make any girl want to have sex with you without you even raising a finger.

The one powerful secret you can use in order to make sure that a girl never cheats on you. This secret will make sure any girl will be willingly to stick with you no matter what. This same secret is the one players use to keep a girl coming back to them even when they maltreat such girls.

The 3 steps that you can use this very moment to get into any girl’s heart.

How to make sure that a girl doesn’t see you as just a friend. This step by step secret will make sure she doesn’t friend-zone you or see you as someone she can’t date.

That is not all; I will also show you:

The 3 rules of seducing and getting pretty girls to like you like crazy.

The 3 exact moves to use on a girl and make her lower her defenses. These “moves” will ensure that even a girl who was heart-broken yesterday will see you as someone she can allow into her life now.

One particular thing you can start doing right now to appear more confident in front of girls. It doesn’t just stop there, this particular secret will totally eliminate the fears you feel about approaching a girl you like.

What to do in order to make a girl see you as some she must have. This is the exact same secret players use in order to make girls fight shamelessly over them.

How to make a girl love you even if you are broke

The exact thing to say in order to make her comfortable with you in an instant even if you two had just met.

How to make pretty and classy girls work hard just to please you.

See my profile for the link in order to get the e-book.

PS: i will keep writing more article, stay posted (Hehehe, this will vex some people like mad sha *winks* Your hateful words can stop from freeing guys from the bondage of girls who treat them badly )

Have an awesome day.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by betcliq: 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
The Best option is to Ignore them and see a positive results.
Girls likes attention

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
Masterlover:
GIVING A GIRL ATTENTION - DOES IT WORK OR NOT?

What do i mean by "attention" here:

Here are some examples:

- Calling a girl all the time.
- Paying her compliments anytime the opportunity arises.
- Sending her love texts like your father owns telecom companies in six countries.
- Doing things for her and running errands for her (some guys do this, trust me).
- Buying her loads and loads of gifts (Father Christmas).

Now the thing is this; girls love all these things - as a matter of fact, when you are in a relationship all the above can spice up the relationship.

But when you are still trying to get a girl these very same things i just listed up there can backfire when you do them in a wrong way.

Stay with me; i will make this clearer.

Showing a girl attention is like kerosine - when you pour in a little at a time into a burning firewood - it is fine. BUT when you get a full cup of kerosine and empty it on that same firewood; you have a problem.

When you shower loads and loads of attention on a girl; it is not romantic bro - it is a sign that tells her: "babe, i am obsessed with you"

Have you ever heard a girl say: "I can't stop thinking of this guy, he calls me 20 times a day". See, there is a reason why the people you like never like you back: it is not coincidence; this is pure basic psychology 101

A GIRL CAN NEVER BE INTO A GUY THAT IS OBSESSED WITH HER and when you shower her with all those praises, calls, attention, gifts you are making her see you as a Mr. obsessed of Africa. Most girls will tell you they like it, but everybody knows that they will say they like a girl to treat them in some ways but when you treat them in that same way they say they want to be treated - they still joke with you.

Most times when a guy showers a girl with all these kind of attention what they (the guys) think is:

- She is so fine, if i don''t shower her with attention another guy will take her from me
- She likes it, i will keep showing her how crazy i am about her.
- It's by money; if i keep buying her things she will like me.
- This is how to get a girl, that is what most girls say - so let me shower her with attention

Guy, this is real life. What happens in movies rarely happen in real life, bro.

Funny thing is that while you are bombarding a girl with all these attention she is also wondering why she doesn't like you "in that way". When a girl meets a sensitive, caring, attention giving guy they think things like:

- He is such a nice, caring sweet guy - why don't i like him enough to date him.
- He is always there whenever i want him, why don't i feel like dating him.
- Let me keep him around, maybe with time i will start to like him.
- I don't want to hurt him, let me just be nice with him. But the thing is i just don't feel "it" for him.
- He is just a friend, he is nice but i can't date him - i can't bring myself to like him that way.

True enough, girls end up dating this type of guys but the fact is this; it is very RARE and most times when they do date the guy it is usually out of pity and not because they really like him as a boyfriend.

Here is psychology 101: "We don't like anything that is easy to have. When we get something we loose interest in that thing"

Showing a girl too much attention sends her the signal that "she already has you".

I know; it is not easy to hold back - the more you don't know how she feels about you, the more you chase her, the more she acts cold around - and the more you want her.

BUT HERE IS THE HARD PROVEN TRUTH: If you keep showering her with loads of attention, she will run away from you and go and find a more challenging guy. A guy who knows "whats up". A guy who is not as easy as you. A real Man who is in control.

Study all the girl you have been showering attention and chasing in the past one year: Can't you see how they keep giving you signals that they like you, that you are a sweet guy BUT they just don't feel it for you. You are a nice guy but they can't date you (i'm sure a girl has told you this even)

Can't you see how very pretty girls keep complaining that the guys they like don't give them attention BUT you, fine boy like you, gives her the same attention she is making noise about and STILL she doesn't want you. Have you ever asked yourself Why almost EVERY girl complains that the guys they like don't give them enough attention. Have you ever wondered why they keep sticking to the guy even though he is not giving them enough attention that they want. Have you ever wondered if this is just coincidence or the way their brains are wired

Think, bro

PLAIN SIMPLE PSYCHOLOGY: human beings like what they don't have.

I know, a lot of people will come in here and say i have generalized but, the fact is this, this is simple plain proven science that i use myself to get classy pretty rich girls to take interest in me, this is the same science that over a hundred guys who read my articles use and still achieve massive success with the girls they like.

So since giving a girl too much attention doesn't work, what then works - little attention?

Nah, that too can backfire if you don't know how to trigger interest in girls. Have you wondered why players get more girls than other guys? it is because they know how to press a girls button and make her crazy for them.

In my e-book: "Unlocking The Attraction Code...The Ultimate Seduction Rules For Nigerian Guys", i went into details to explain this and the exact step by step secrets to use and get the girl you are interested in to be interested in you.
In the book you will learn scientific psychology secrets you can use to turn the table around and make a girl like you for who you are and not because she likes your pocket (See my profile by clicking my name to see the link if you want to get the e-book).

For those who have been asking: Here are the e-book's contents:

Here’s What you will learn when you get My e-book.

How to manipulate a girl’s emotions, irrespective of how tough she is and make her go crazy about you.

The four mistakes ruining your chances with girls now and how you can eliminate these mistakes, turn them to your advantage and use those same mistakes to your advantage in order to effortlessly make girls see you as boyfriend material.

The particular mindsets girls have that you can use right now to trigger massive lust in them. You can use these secrets to make any girl want to have sex with you without you even raising a finger.

The one powerful secret you can use in order to make sure that a girl never cheats on you. This secret will make sure any girl will be willingly to stick with you no matter what. This same secret is the one players use to keep a girl coming back to them even when they maltreat such girls.

The 3 steps that you can use this very moment to get into any girl’s heart.

How to make sure that a girl doesn’t see you as just a friend. This step by step secret will make sure she doesn’t friend-zone you or see you as someone she can’t date.

That is not all; I will also show you:

The 3 rules of seducing and getting pretty girls to like you like crazy.

The 3 exact moves to use on a girl and make her lower her defenses. These “moves” will ensure that even a girl who was heart-broken yesterday will see you as someone she can allow into her life now.

One particular thing you can start doing right now to appear more confident in front of girls. It doesn’t just stop there, this particular secret will totally eliminate the fears you feel about approaching a girl you like.

What to do in order to make a girl see you as some she must have. This is the exact same secret players use in order to make girls fight shamelessly over them.

How to make a girl love you even if you are broke

The exact thing to say in order to make her comfortable with you in an instant even if you two had just met.

How to make pretty and classy girls work hard just to please you.

See my profile for the link in order to get the e-book.

PS: i will keep writing more article, stay posted (Hehehe, this will vex some people like mad sha *winks* Your hateful words can stop from freeing guys from the bondage of girls who treat them badly )

Have an awesome day.
my guy wake up... men in 2021 are bored about things that's got to do with women... men dont have that time with all these things you are writing upandan... In this harsh economy, a full grown man with grey hairs on his balls will still be bothering himself about women?

Nah...

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Exkandayee(m): 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hmmmm,why women matter all the time,op you b mumu man,who tell you say real guy's still dey do girlfriend,
Re: Reasons Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
Women matter no dey tire una?? undecided
I notice say na SIMPS dey complain about women for this forum. undecided
Mtchewww angry angry

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Deborah98(f): 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nawaooo.. on top women matter you write all this sermon. You're not serious undecided...

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Halogenabdul(m): 12:02am On Nov 19, 2021
Where's the E-Book??
Re: Reasons Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Blessing0305(f): 5:17am On Nov 19, 2021
Im new to this platform and i have noticed that males here keep giving opinions about females wen they are not females themselves. How would a man know wat a woman likes and wants wen he is not a woman himself. Its very funny in reality. grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by BigDawsNet: 6:30am On Nov 19, 2021
I gave all that to a Nigerian lady

She took it for granted and even called me a woman wrapper in Igbo language...

I channeled that same energy to a white woman...and she will faint and go to coma if I don't have any contact with her in less than 24hrs

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Masterlover: 7:33am On Nov 19, 2021
Click on my name then check the link in my signature
Halogenabdul:
Where's the E-Book??
Re: Reasons Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Mvena(f): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2021
Any body wey read this thing finish make e summarize am give me
Re: Reasons Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 19, 2021
Blessing0305:
Im new to this platform and i have noticed that males here keep giving opinions about females wen they are not females themselves. How would a man know wat a woman likes and wants wen he is not a woman himself. Its very funny in reality. grin

So true ...
Buh I hope you've also realized that the most talks on "what guys really want" and the likes are also given by females, when they're not males themselves...

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Masterlover: 7:46am On Nov 19, 2021
Aunty welcome on board I'm a lady like you grin
Blessing0305:
Re: Reasons Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2021
Mvena:
Any body wey read this thing finish make e summarize am give me
summary don't give a girl attention

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Masterlover: 10:56am On Nov 19, 2021
grin
dancok:
summary don't give a girl attention
Re: Reasons Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Blessing0305(f): 10:58am On Nov 19, 2021
grin
Masterlover:
Aunty welcome on board I'm a lady like you grin
Re: Reasons Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 19, 2021
BadRadio:
my guy wake up... men in 2021 are bored about things that's got to do with women... men dont have that time with all these things you are writing upandan... In this harsh economy, a full grown man with grey hairs on his balls will still be bothering himself about women?

Nah...
thanks gee
Re: Reasons Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Masterlover: 11:02am On Nov 19, 2021
Tell me, are you a full grown man with gray hair in his balls?
BadRadio:

Nah...
Re: Reasons Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Gadafii: 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
If you read that whole Epistle, you deserve buhari the third time angry

Wtf bruhh, girl matter no dey tire una for here

Hiian.
Re: Reasons Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Masterlover: 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
E be like say Girl matter don finish you na why you dey talk like this cheesy grin

Gadafii:
If you read that whole Epistle, you deserve buhari the third time angry

Wtf bruhh, girl matter no dey tire una for here

Hiian.

Re: Reasons Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
Op who get time to read all these your points. Mine is the ignore bottom once I press am, you won't see my break lights. I don't call more than once and if she manage not to pick till next yr you ain't seeing any call 4rm me till that previous call is returned...

Know these and know Peace....

(1) (Reply)

Female Protruding Bellybutton: A Turn-on Or Turn-off / My New Girlfriend. / OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.