Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,023 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

This Is Why I Changed Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Why I Changed Church (242 Views)

How Many Times Have You Changed Church? / Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" / Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why I Changed Church by skimena: 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
i moved into a new environment late last here so I decided to fellowship in a nearby church close to my new apartment. Everything about the church was ok with me except for the pastor. The pastor is a woman and I don't have issue with that. Where I have issue is that anytime she's praying my dick always get hard. this is worse when she's doing one on one prayer for me. I'm feeling this way because of how she behaves during the prayers. As she's praying she'll start making some sexy noise like hummm haaaah hmmmm yes! yes! yes lord hmmmm and this tune constantly reminds of my ex. exactly her ringtone when we are on acting service. when this happens I always feel embarrassed. Instead of feeling this way when I'm in church I decided to change my church. Do you think I made the right decision?
Re: This Is Why I Changed Church by blackboy(m): 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
Good reason

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Changed Church by gift2xl: 12:02am On Jul 20, 2020
Lol... Waiting for nairaland men of God to comment.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Changed Church by gift2xl: 12:10am On Jul 20, 2020
Lol... Instead of your ear and mind to remain focus, your dick became focus to ohhh!!! Ahhhh!!!. When u kept starring at her breasts and ass. U just made me laugh grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Changed Church by illicit(m): 7:12am On Jul 20, 2020
Bangbros

(1) (Reply)

The True Meaning Of The 'Church'. / Avoiding "One Thing Led To Another" / Maureen Badejo Speaks Lies From Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.