Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

#JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation (61958 Views)

Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations / Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation / Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by Okuda(m): 9:03am On Jul 20, 2020
until the world makes false accusation rape cases a crime, we would still have useless boys like Izu killing himself. This one just be igbo for name and business.. yeye.
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by VEXT: 9:05am On Jul 20, 2020
emrain:
Good riddance to bad rubbish. If you can't withstand rape accusation with or without evidence, you're not a man. Modernity has made men too soft, damn!

On second thought, the coward killed himself for reasons best known to him, the rape shenanigans is just a front.

Feel like giving you a slap,you think everyone is emotionally strong like you....

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by BlueAir: 9:06am On Jul 20, 2020
angry Stay off the media for what I didn't do? Omo na me go first involve the police sef or wetin u guys dey recommend
MasterRahl:

You are 100% right! The street rules bro. Imagine killing yourself because of accusations from.a woman? The guy should have stayed off the social media and then tackle the case offline. Maybe the lambasting from the social media made him to give up hope.
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by ursullalinda(f): 9:07am On Jul 20, 2020
MasterRahl:

Yeah! That's why I took time to screenshot all the chats I could gather. We never can tell. But then, one should have a GF and stick to her rather than f**k hoes at random. Anyone of them can decide to nail you. 2020 has been a terrific year.

The painful thing is that some people might not even have asked the girl in question out.......we are handling a case now........a girl of 8yrs sent an innocent man to prison.......the man is question never had anything to do with the girl.......they are neighbours and the mum wanted to get to the man for not noticing her advances and used her daughter to lie.......her brother who is a top police officer took it up and got justice for the niece not knowing the whole thing was a set up.......After 5yrs in prison........the girl who is 13 now told her uncle the truth because her mum is late and she said she is feeling guilty.......this whole rape thing is confusing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by SenecaTheYonger: 9:07am On Jul 20, 2020
Reading the boys text makes me cry. You can tell he just wants to find out why all this is happening.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by Stephendeals: 9:08am On Jul 20, 2020
TimiRume:
Why commit suicide if you are sure of your innocence? And how did you know its false accusation, because he killed himself? You don't think its unbearable guilt and shame that pushed him. From his last posts, he had a past.

The lady probably deactivated for security reasons. Everyone always takes the side of the dead.

The accuser clearly said "Non Physical Harassment" in the inbox message to him when he pushed to know who reported him to her.... But you cant see that...

But on the Timeline he was labeled a Rapist and should be added to the rapist list compiled by 'Men Haters" and so many nitwits like yourself were already saying he must have been guilty, there is no smoke without fire etc..... It is people like you that push the weak young man to his grave.....

Why will someone call a person a rapist for a "Non Physical Harassment"....

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 20, 2020

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by anyasiemmanuel(m): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2020
Ahmed0336:
same here.

There's one thing I love about those that grew in the street.

Dia mind don strong like olumo rock.... Street boy kill himself because of mere accusations? Impossicant......

RIP to the young man.

I done see worse and I no kill myself and mere allegation wer them no even carry go court na in I want kill myself. �

Na God go punish anybody wer kill himself
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by Dcoy: 9:09am On Jul 20, 2020
Which kind confusing thread be this....

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by millionboi2: 9:09am On Jul 20, 2020
TimiRume:
Why commit suicide if you are sure of your innocence? And how did you know its false accusation, because he killed himself? You don't think its unbearable guilt and shame that pushed him. From his last posts, he had a past.

The lady probably deactivated for security reasons. Everyone always takes the side of the dead.
see you

Na d one weh u no do,thy say u do dey pain pass

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by SenecaTheYonger: 9:09am On Jul 20, 2020
MasterRahl:

You are 100% right! The street rules bro. Imagine killing yourself because of accusations from.a woman? The guy should have stayed off the social media and then tackle the case offline. Maybe the lambasting from the social media made him to give up hope.

Should everybody then be from the street? I don’t know why you guys are so selfish you just can’t imagine other people being different from you. Imagine a rich man telling you how can you be poor? You must be lazy that’s why you’re poor. Forgetting that both of you grew up differently.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 20, 2020
illicit:
The two of them must be PhD holders, which Kain chat be this....

Too formal
kee me guy

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by tayoccu(m): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2020
Form what I read on Twitter, he already had issues with his business, and he broke up with his babe because he wanted to concentrate on building his company. His accuser wanted him, but he didn’t want her, they hungout once (big mistake), they got wasted and probably shagged. Now the babe felt slighted and started accusing him of rape/abuse. The “influencer” from hell took up the case, blew things out of proportion, added the guy’s name to a self compiled list of sex offenders. The guy commits suicide the “influencer” writes a lame apology and deactivates her account.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by UDUJ(m): 9:11am On Jul 20, 2020
hammer3:

RAPE IS A TERRIBLE THING, BUT AFRICAN WOMEN WILL USE IT TO SCAM DULL BOYZ LIKE THIS FOR MONEY.

THEY WILL MAKE THE WHOLE THING A JOKE WITH FRADULENT ACCUSATION.

NOTHING WORKS WELL IN AFRICA BECOS OF OUR CRIMINAL MINDSET AND LIES FOR QUICK GAIN.

IF U DONT MARRY HER OR DUMP HER NA RAPE.

Exactly. Ladies these days are so dubious, callous and cunning to the extent of wrongly telling the world you raped them just to get back at you because of a break up or you not showing any interest in them.

I have seen girls do this and that's why I am raging mad. It's so annoying angry
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by hammer3: 9:11am On Jul 20, 2020
ursullalinda:

The painful thing is that some people might not even have asked the girl in question out.......we are handling a case now........a girl of 8yrs sent an innocent man to prison.......the man is question never had anything to do with the girl.......they are neighbours and the mum wanted to get to the man for not noticing her advances and used her daughter to lie.......her brother who is a top police officer took it up and got justice for the niece not knowing the whole thing was a set up.......After 5yrs in prison........the girl who is 13 now told her uncle the truth because her mum is late and she said she is feeling guilty.......this whole rape thing is confusing.

WE ALREADY KNOW DEM.

WAT DEY CAN DO.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by sodeide2013: 9:11am On Jul 20, 2020
Like I noted previously, suicide is for cowards, period!
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by mightyhazell: 9:11am On Jul 20, 2020
he never talk wetin he kill himself for.. perhaps he is in big debt.. that is if he is dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by Angelfrost(m): 9:12am On Jul 20, 2020
DirtyGold:
From the little up there, that dude was the definition of a sissy... dumb indomie-brain mofo. I'm sure see saw it in him which is why she even pulled the stunt. I mean no disrespect to the dead or assume his innocence.

The only legitimate rape claim is the one made immediately to the police with certified medical evidence... all these social media accusations are clout chasing in my opinion.

Effeminate men everywhere are empowering women to be bolder in turning this world upside down angry angry

What's tha business?

Thank you... If I type what's on my mind, most people here will hypocritically term me 'Insensitive'!

This generation of men and women is getting weaker by the day. It's really alarming!!!

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 20, 2020
illicit:

Too formal
I swear.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by SenecaTheYonger: 9:12am On Jul 20, 2020
TimiRume:

It’s simps like you that give this women power. Same thing with that Doctor that was accused of rape. Always siding with the women even without evidence. He also got served false rape accusation and paid dearly. You really don’t know what is going on. I hope you’re a _gay and have never touched a woman before because they’re coming for all of you. Now the word rape means nothing. If you and a woman had sex, she can still pin rape on you. Don’t worry. You will understand later

10 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by AlphaStorm: 9:12am On Jul 20, 2020
I cnt stress this enough Guys. Get a consent form.

https://gofile.io/d/SDIr8R

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by Comedian2019: 9:13am On Jul 20, 2020
2cribz:
Stra8 to hell.
Which of the "hells"? Muslim he'll or Christian he'll? Cos if you are a Christian, you can't escape Muslim "hell", vice versa.
Hell fire=biggest scam in history of man. Mind control strategy.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 20, 2020
sodeide2013:
Like I noted previously, suicide is for cowards, period!
Living is for cowards too. Either way you're a coward choose the best.

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by jaxxy(m): 9:13am On Jul 20, 2020
A bad relationship or even a use and dump relationship is not rape or harassment undecided

People shud know the difference and get this Cleared up. U had consensual sex and after that he moved on or defaulted on any agreements u guys previously had in connection to the sex or whatever is still not rape.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 20, 2020
Comedian2019:

Which of the "hells"? Muslim he'll or Christian he'll? Cos if you are a Christian, you can't escape Muslim "hell", vice versa.
gringrin
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by chatinent: 9:14am On Jul 20, 2020
PHIPEX:
I could see the lady saying whatever he did was not physical. What does that tell you?
Let's not conclude. Not physical could also imply 'emotional.'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by SenecaTheYonger: 9:14am On Jul 20, 2020
Olabode971:
i no understand this matter ooh...

s

I’m sure you would have been willing to understand if it was a girl that committed suicide

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by ecclize: 9:16am On Jul 20, 2020
illicit:

Too formal
am telling bro too formal...
if they had something on each the chat shouldn't be that formal... except this story is cooked up..
but the guy bleeped if truly he committed suicide ooo...

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by Xristars(m): 9:17am On Jul 20, 2020
Social media wahala.
Me kill myself, I cannot come and try to kill myself oo. I rather make a video of me dancing like mad.
See fun boi. its a pity.
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by myles16(m): 9:19am On Jul 20, 2020
ursullalinda:

You see life ba, e no balance again...

If girl trip for you and you no notice her she fit accuse you falsely...
Only God can save us from them

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by Christian07(m): 9:24am On Jul 20, 2020
I no understand their chat abi na so Harvard and Cambridge uni student with PhD dey chat

Sha the guy for no commit suicide no reasons to

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:27am On Jul 20, 2020
MasterRahl:

the annoying thing is even guys joined in the bashing of this young man. No proff just stupid allegations and some useless men joined in bashing from what they called non physical sexual assault. men need to do better, not everything these women say is true, investigate before you become a woke captain save a hoe

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Islamic Cleric, Tunde Olayiwola Slumps, Dies In Police Custody / US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife / JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.