Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,101 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot (23712 Views)

Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award / Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona / Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by tesppidd: 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
RealEzee:
Barca was like Enugu rangers d time Messi joined grin
Total deviation from the discussion.

Retrace your steps and you might understand what we were discussing at a second attempt.
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by RealEzee(m): 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
tesppidd:
Total deviation from the discussion.

Retrace your steps and you might understand what we were discussing at a second attempt.
both joined barca and united respectively abi, those clubs were equally good at d time, CR7 left to another good club, Messi didn't, at least to still prove he could maintain his consistency at a different good club abi, I still far? grin
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by zudozz: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
Messi is the Lion of Football. 7 Golden booth? 1 human being? He is the Greatest of All time by a distance. No comparison.

Some people should feel free to continue lying to themselves. I once told people that even Cristiano mama knows that Messi is best in the world!

1 Like

Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
Emax911:
if they give this guy ballon do'r again, I will stop watching football, had a terrible season........ trophyless goat
A Trophyless player won the Ballon d'or in 2013!!

Anyway, Ballon d'or will not be awarded in 2020 due to Thanos COVID snap!!

1 Like

Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
SmartProf:
Nice one Messi, but kindly explore other leagues so we'll know if you can replicate your feats. Or is it that you'll expire once it's not la liga?
He is not a Sporting Lisbon graduate!!
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by tesppidd: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
RealEzee:
both joined barca and united respectively abi, those clubs were equally good at d time, CR7 left to another good club, Messi didn't, at least to still prove he could maintain his consistency at a different good club abi, I still far? grin
Okay lemme spare you a few minutes;

Messi was at Barca, Ronaldo was at Man U.

Dunno how old you are or how much football you know, but there are 2 or 3 clubs at the pinnacle.

Barca, Madrid and maybe Bayern.

When you are at any of these clubs no other club is an upgrade. Every move to any other club is a downgrade.

Ronaldo had to leave Man U because Madrid, a bigger club came calling. He went to a bigger club.

Ronaldo left Madrid to Juve because Madrid refused to increase his pay to match Messi. And Florentino Perez said he could go.

Players don't go to other clubs to prove anything to RealEzee or anyone.
Players go to other clubs for more money or because their clubs no longer value them enough.

Now Barca value Messi and are ready to pay him anything to keep him.
Messi cannot go to another club because the club is bigger than Barca.
What club is that

Now the fact is that Messi has taken the more difficult but loyal option.
Remain with Barca at their bad time.

The easiest thing Messi could do now is run to PSG, Bayern or Juve.
These clubs would die for Messi as soon as he announces that he is ready to leave Barca and join them.
And he will win titles with these clubs.

Don't be fooled, Ronaldo made career moves to play at bigger clubs and feel valued.

If Ronaldo had started at Real Madrid and Madrid were ready to die for him like Messi,
Ronaldo would still be at Madrid today.

1 Like

Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by RealEzee(m): 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
tesppidd:

Dunno how old you are or how much football you know, but there are 2 or 3 clubs at the pinnacle.

When you are at any of these clubs no other club is an upgrade. Every move to any other club is a downgrade.

Ronaldo had to leave Man U because Madrid, a bigger club came calling. He went to a bigger club.

Ronaldo left Madrid to Juve because Madrid refused to increase his pay to match Messi. And Florentino Perez said he could go.

Players go to other clubs for more money or because their clubs no longer value them enough.

What club is that

These clubs would die for Messi as soon as he announces that he is ready to leave Barca and join them.

Don't be fooled, Ronaldo made career moves to play at bigger clubs and feel valued.

If Ronaldo had started at Real Madrid and Madrid were ready to die for him like Messi,
true or false, CR7 maintained consistency in every move, can you say same for Messi? One is fact and the other is assumption, true or false?
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by dodilee(m): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
DICKstractor:

Ronaldo was in LA Liga for 9yrs and won it only twice. European golden boot that can be won from any league, Ronaldo has 4, Messi has 6. So what's your point?
Ronaldo won the pinichi award three times
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by tesppidd: 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
RealEzee:
true or false, CR7 maintained consistency in every move, can you say same for Messi? One is fact and the other is assumption, true or false?
Means nothing.

There is no law in football which says one player is better because he played at 100 clubs.

It's your personal opinion.

Only people who know nothing about football tell us one player is better because he played at more clubs.

Bundesliga players just voted Messi the best player in the world.
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by DICKstractor: 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
dodilee:
Ronaldo won the pinichi award three times
Yeah, true. Within that space of time, how many did Messi win?
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by tesppidd: 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
RealEzee:
Besides he was severely thrashed by Messi in la liga.

As for Juventus even an above average player will excel at that useless serie a playing for Juve.
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by RealEzee(m): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
tesppidd:

What club is that

as at 2009 when CR7 left United, he already won the CL and united was the richest club from 2007 to 2009 ahead of real Madrid, fact.
This wasn't about united paying higher but a change of environment, with that change he still blossomed and is still, can you say same for Messi Changing environment?
Can you Iniesta move to china was a downgrade or eto move to inter downgrade yet still did well with inter
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by dodilee(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
eni4real:
A Trophyless player won the Ballon d'or in 2013!!

Anyway, Ballon d'or will not be awarded in 2020 due to Thanos COVID snap!!
Yes he was trophless but we're they any other player individual stats better than his.
Messi 2019/2020 all competition cluband country (0league matches remaining)27 goals,21 assist
Ronldo2019/2020 all competition (5 league matches remaining)club and country41 goals 8 assists .
Who has the better stats
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by RealEzee(m): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
tesppidd:

As for Juventus even an above average player will excel at that useless serie a playing for Juve.
severely u say, sentiments there, will u say CR7 3 time CL in a row was still part of the thrashing?

See I love both players, don't know how soon we will witness another pair like these guys
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by tesppidd: 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
RealEzee:
as at 2009 when CR7 left United, he already won the CL and united was the richest club from 2007 to 2009 ahead of real Madrid, fact.
This wasn't about united paying higher but a change of environment, with that change he still blossomed and is still, can you say same for Messi Changing environment?
Can you Iniesta move to china was a downgrade or eto move to inter downgrade yet still did well with inter
You know nothing about football.

We are not talking about riches.

Real Madrid has and will always be an upgrade on Man U.

Nothing like changing environment.

That Iniesta and Etoo examples are lame.
I can't even respond to such. Seriously

2 Likes

Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by tesppidd: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
RealEzee:
severely u say, sentiments there, will u say CR7 3 time CL in a row was still part of the thrashing?

See I love both players, don't know how soon we will witness another pair like these guys
You want to compare their achievements in Spain?

League titles
UCL
Ballon dors
La Liga player of the year
Pichichis
European golden shoe
La Liga goal records
Season goals

Seriously

Messi thrashed Ronaldo hands down in Spain.

Don't even embarrass yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by RealEzee(m): 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
tesppidd:

now that's disrespect to the Italian league, even juventus reaching the finals where barca was absent, I sense fanaticism in you tho, that's blind sentiment, facts is better.
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by tesppidd: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
RealEzee:
now that's disrespect to the Italian league, even juventus reaching the finals where barca was absent, I sense fanaticism in you tho, that's blind sentiment, facts is better.
Your missing every of my point

What's wrong with you?

I am not saying Juve is a bad team...Na wa for you.

What I mean Juve is far far far bigger than the rest of Serie a teams.
Imagine 9 titles in a row.

I dey understand something at all?
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by offset67(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
Emax911:
if they give this guy ballon do'r again, I will stop watching football, had a terrible season........ trophyless goat
who dey beg u to watch
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by movingclouds(m): 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
Emax911:

join mancity or Manchester United, didn't Ronaldo join d latter...abeg is it a must u join psg, Bayern or juve
Read what you wrote again.. Ronaldo joined Manchester United when he was struggling to make it.. You guys don't add logic to whatever you say
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by offset67(m): 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
GeneralPula:
There’s only one World best sport man!

cool cool
angry
GeneralPula:
There’s only one World best sport man!

cool cool

Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by helpfindbolu: 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by dodilee(m): 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
DICKstractor:

Yeah, true. Within that space of time, how many did Messi win?
Messi won it five times
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by dodilee(m): 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
tesppidd:
Your missing every of my point

What's wrong with you?

I am not saying Juve is a bad team...Na wa for you.

What I mean Juve is far far far bigger than the rest of Serie a teams.
Imagine 9 titles in a row.

I dey understand something at all?
Juventus is not bigger than the rest of the teams
The other teams lack passion and the seal to win the league but this season was different.
If not for cr7 and his penalties , Juventus wouldn't win the league cus everyone knows they have been shit this season.
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by tesppidd: 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
dodilee:

Juventus is not bigger than the rest of the teams
The other teams lack passion and the seal to win the league but this season was different.
If not for cr7 and his penalties , Juventus wouldn't win the league cus everyone knows they have been shit this season.
9 straight league titles and you're still speaking this grammar?

For 9 years the other teams have been lacking passion?

So Ronaldo's penalties won serie A for Juve from 20012 to 2018 when He wasn't even there yet?

That's why we call him penaldo. His penalties are omnipotent.

Sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by dodilee(m): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
zudozz:
Messi is the Lion of Football. 7 Golden booth? 1 human being? He is the Greatest of All time by a distance. No comparison.

Some people should feel free to continue lying to themselves. I once told people that even Cristiano mama knows that Messi is best in the world!
7 laligas Golden boots not European gb
They is no body there that can challenge him for that,I'm sure before he retire he would win every season

1 Like

Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by dodilee(m): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
tesppidd:
9 straight league titles and you're still speaking this grammar?

For 9 years the other teams have been lacking passion?

So Ronaldo's penalties won serie A for Juve from 20012 to 2018 when He wasn't even there yet?

That's why we call him penaldo. His penalties are omnipotent.
Thts why I hate arguing with una barka pple
Juventus wining 7 years in a row has Pogba ,Vidal,pirlo ,Buffon all many others legendary players.
Would you compare that team to this current team.apart from Ronaldo,dybala and buffon,which other world class player is in juventus.

Sorry for you.
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
dodilee:

Yes he was trophless but we're they any other player individual stats better than his.
Messi 2019/2020 all competition cluband country (0league matches remaining)27 goals,21 assist
Ronldo2019/2020 all competition (5 league matches remaining)club and country41 goals 8 assists .
Who has the better stats
You can't compare a mere goalscorer with a playmaker like that!!

Modric educated us in 2018!!
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by zudozz: 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
dodilee:
They is no body there that can challenge him for that,I'm sure before he retire he would win every season

Winning European golden booth is not big deal to Lionel Messi.
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by zudozz: 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
dodilee:

In fact he has won it 6 times.
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by pquaver(m): 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
Beverlyjean:

At least he joined another club and proved himself...let ur minion go join another club
joining another club is easy after all Messi joined barca from New ells old boys.. Shebi you no Wan reason

1 Like

Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by Beverlyjean(f): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
pquaver:
joining another club is easy after all Messi joined barca from New ells old boys.. Shebi you no Wan reason

Are u srs?? So u wanna classify under 13 as transfer too?? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"It's All Jealousy!": Zlatan Ibrahimovic Slams Paul Pogba’s Critics / Eden Hazard Scores First Real Madrid Goal Since Chelsea Transfer (Photos) / Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.