Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,444 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot (23719 Views)

Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award / Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona / Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by Philuv007: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nbotee:

How many times did Ronaldo win it while he was in Spain?? Scoring 25 goals and providing 20 assists despite Barca having a poor season.. He's d first player in History to score over 20 and assist over 20 in d same season

Henry did it at arsenal 2003/2004 season. Till date no player has recorded 20 assist in d English Premier League except Henry. Dat same season Henry was d top scorer in d premier League with 25 or 26 goals. Check ur fact b4 typing.
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by Philuv007: 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
tesppidd:
It is better to have all your goals against bottom 10 teams than have 11 penalties and league has not even finished.

11 penalties in 30 matches!!!

Who does that

Harry Kane was d top scorer at 2018 world Cup with 7 goals, scored 5 penalties from that 7 goals. If you Messi had scored his penalty against Chile. By now he would have won himself an international trophy �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by tesppidd: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
Philuv007:

[s]Harry Kane was d top scorer at 2018 world Cup with 7 goals, scored 5 penalties from that 7 goals. If you Messi had scored his penalty against Chile. By now he would have won himself an international trophy[/s] �
You people will not know what someone is discussing you will just coman jump in the middle.
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by Philuv007: 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
mystical109:
You are the one who doesn't know what a terrible season is. You mistake a terrible match to a terrible season. On an individual level,Messi is the best player this season

Where will u put Lewandowski.
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
RealEzee:
true or false, CR7 maintained consistency in every move, can you say same for Messi? One is fact and the other is assumption, true or false?
Messi is a Sporting Lisbon graduate!!

Stop using him to validate Cristiano's career!!!
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by Simao88(m): 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
NORSIYK:
And 19 of the 25 goals came against 14th to 20th on the log.

where are d other players for the top ten clubs. Didn't they play against the Eibar n co.
It's well.
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
Philuv007:

Harry Kane was d top scorer at 2018 world Cup with 7 goals, scored 5 penalties from that 7 goals. If you Messi had scored his penalty against Chile. By now he would have won himself an international trophy �
What about the penalty goal he scored in the 2015 final?? How come Argentina did not win the Trophy!! Stop echoing those teenagers sayings that fill the Social Media!!

When Cristiano missed his Penalty in 2008 UCL final, how come Man United still.won the Trophy!!

You want Answer??

Great Teammates!!
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by Philuv007: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
gibzzhd:

if dybala was Juventus penalty taker Penaldo would just be on 17goals.LOLZ

Messi also scored 8 penalties from his 25 goals dis season hope u remembered.
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
NORSIYK:

Knowing that his best goal ratio is against Eibar and their likes and still talking about his goals against Madrid and others is utterly ridiculous
Most goal and most Assists in El Clasico history!!

If Messi is Eibar man, then Cristiano is Eder man grin

1 Like

Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
dodilee:

Ronaldo won the pinichi award three times
Messi won it 5 times under Cristiano's nose!
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by Philuv007: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
tesppidd:
You people will not know what someone is discussing you will just coman jump in the middle.

How many penalties did Messi scored from his 25 goals, 7 or 8 I guess, so wots ur point pls.
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
RealEzee:
as at 2009 when CR7 left United, he already won the CL and united was the richest club from 2007 to 2009 ahead of real Madrid, fact.
This wasn't about united paying higher but a change of environment, with that change he still blossomed and is still, can you say same for Messi Changing environment?
Can you Iniesta move to china was a downgrade or eto move to inter downgrade yet still did well with inter
Messi is not a Sporting Lisbon graduate, why would he change the environment??

Did Xavi, Scholes, Iniesta, Maldini changed their environment?? No!! They all graduated from a world class academy with great senior team!!

Any player that graduate from Sporting Lisbon must travel about unless they don't want to win the Ballon d'or!!!
You can't be the best in the World playing for sporting Lisbon. Eg Cristiano, Figo, Bruno Fernandez, Nani!!

Thy are destined to travel and change clubs!!

Stop using Messi to validate Cristiano's career!!

Messi is not a Sporting Lisbon graduate!!
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by Philuv007: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
eni4real:
What about the penalty goal he scored in the 2015 final?? How come Argentina did not win the Trophy!! Stop echoing those teenagers sayings that fill the Social Media!!

When Cristiano missed his Penalty in 2008 UCL final, how come Man United still.won the Trophy!!

You want Answer??

So u knew all dis, yet u talk as if d only goals Ronaldo knows how to score are penalties. I am not discriminating Messi ooo. Cos my love for both players are beyond dis world, but are great players ND had proven their self in everything ND every way they can.

Great Teammates!!
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
dodilee:

Yes he was trophless but we're they any other player individual stats better than his.
Messi 2019/2020 all competition cluband country (0league matches remaining)27 goals,21 assist
Ronldo2019/2020 all competition (5 league matches remaining)club and country41 goals 8 assists .
Who has the better stats
Lithuania(7goals), Luxembourg (4goals), Cyprus can't make you the best in the World!!
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by mystical109(m): 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2020
RealEzee:
true or false, CR7 maintained consistency in every move, can you say same for Messi? One is fact and the other is assumption, true or false?
Messi has maintained consistency in all his stay at Barcelona can u say the same for Ronaldo if he remained at sporting .....Ndi uchu
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by RealEzee(m): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
eni4real:
Messi is a Sporting Lisbon graduate!!

Stop using him to validate Cristiano's career!!!
twas a true or false question, don't know how your response now relate tho
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by tesppidd: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
Philuv007:

[s]How many penalties did Messi scored from his 25 goals, 7 or 8 I guess, so wots ur point pls. [/s]
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by mystical109(m): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
dodilee:

Yes he was trophless but we're they any other player individual stats better than his.
Messi 2019/2020 all competition cluband country (0league matches remaining)27 goals,21 assist
Ronldo2019/2020 all competition (5 league matches remaining)club and country41 goals 8 assists .
Who has the better stats
Lols. I don't want to insult anybody but u don't seem bright
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by RealEzee(m): 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
mystical109:
Messi has maintained consistency in all his stay at Barcelona can u say the same for Ronaldo if he remained at sporting .....Ndi uchu
I can't say same for CR7 if he stayed at Lisbon all thru, fact.
A known fact is you can't say same for Messi if he left barca, yet CR7 did and that's fact, hope you get the drift.

Do you have to resort to insults? Smh
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by mystical109(m): 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Are u srs?? So u wanna classify under 13 as transfer too?? grin
I think he is making sense
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by mystical109(m): 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
Philuv007:

Henry did it at arsenal 2003/2004 season. Till date no player has recorded 20 assist in d English Premier League except Henry. Dat same season Henry was d top scorer in d premier League with 25 or 26 goals. Check ur fact b4 typing.
Henry scored 24 goals.Messi added 1 goal and 1 assist.any other thing?
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by mystical109(m): 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
Philuv007:

Messi also scored 8 penalties from his 25 goals dis season hope u remembered.
Another one. This just confirmed it that Penaldo fans don't watch football,they only check live score. You guys also judge cr7 by his man u days
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by RealEzee(m): 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
tesppidd:
Your missing every of my point

What's wrong with you?

I am not saying Juve is a bad team...Na wa for you.

What I mean Juve is far far far bigger than the rest of Serie a teams.
Imagine 9 titles in a row.

I dey understand something at all?
if they won it a row are they responsible for the play of their opponents? Please dont sound as if the rest were Juve team B that's not helping.
Juve was relegated, took time and came back, in their absence other teams triumphed too In the serie A, Juve got back into winning ways and now you question the serie A cos they won it in succession?
Is it their fault? They played better na.

All leagues has it own fair share of power houses who have established a standard for itself, that's no faults of theirs if others are defeated by them na, you still see upsets here and there too.
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by mystical109(m): 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
RealEzee:
I can't say same for CR7 if he stayed at Lisbon all thru, fact.
A known fact is you can't say same for Messi if he left barca, yet CR7 did and that's fact, hope you get the drift.

Do you have to resort to insults? Smh
You are shooting urself at d foot. The only fact here is that,Cr7 wouldn't be this great if he didn't leave sporting. What u have for Messi is just assumptions. Messi has remained at Barcelona and he is the greatest
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
RealEzee:
twas a true or false question, don't know how your response now relate tho
Stop using Messi to validate Cristiano's career

Cristiano is a Sporting Lisbon graduate he must travel.. That is his destiny!!

That is the destiny of Figo, Bruno Fernandez and Nani too!!

Compare Cristiano to his fellow Sporting Lisbon graduates!!

Stop comparing him to a player that graduated in a high profile academy. Messi, Scholes, Maldini, Iniesta, Raul, Giggs, Xavi, etc are good enough to make the first team of their great clubs!!

Sporting Lisbon academy graduates can't become the best in the World by staying in their senior team..

They must travel....
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by mystical109(m): 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
RealEzee:
if they won it a row are they responsible for the play of their opponents? Please dont sound as if the rest were Juve team B that's not helping.
Juve was relegated, took time and came back, in their absence other teams triumphed too In the serie A, Juve got back into winning ways and now you question the serie A cos they won it in succession?
Is it their fault? They played better na.

All leagues has it own fair share of power houses who have established a standard for itself, that's no faults of theirs if others are defeated by them na, you still see upsets here and there too.
I know that you are among those of us that think Ligue 1 is a farmers league. Seria A is also a farmers league. Had it been penaldo joined Australia league u will still come and tell us why Australia league is d best league in the world. Juventus will still win d league next season
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by RealEzee(m): 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
tesppidd:
but he stated fact na, any issues with that?

See ehnn inasmuch we adore these guys, certain things are facts that we shouldn't shy away from, saying someone scored thru penalty doesn't make him good or that doesn't cut it, if that person isn't good at penalties he won't be taking it either, alot still lose from spot kick and give keepers the bragging right to be famed best keepers.

If na penalty u should win match will that reduce ur points in the league? Not at all, if you lose a deciding penalty in a match, u lose that 3 points, fact.

The brilliance of both players may not be replicated any time soon by the current players now or in the next 5 years, hmm I pray new guys shine too tho, will like to see passion like these guys shown in the new lads, raise our hairs when we watch them play like these two have done.
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by RealEzee(m): 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
mystical109:
I know that you are among those of us that think Ligue 1 is a farmers league. Seria A is also a farmers league. Had it been penaldo joined Australia league u will still come and tell us why Australia league is d best league in the world. Juventus will still win d league next season
I wish I can see it your way calling leagues farmers league but I don't Sha, different factors come into play for each league, finance, regulations, quality of players, clime, exposure,club style of play, investments, country sport preferences, competitiveness etc, all these come to play in each league.

But to refer a league as farmers, naah it doest cut it for me tho, any player can go anywhere you coined farmers league and end up flopping, human factor comes to play.

Still like I said earlier, any team winning isn't responsible for the play of it opponents, play better to win.
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by tesppidd: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
RealEzee:
[s]but he stated fact na, any issues with that?

See ehnn inasmuch we adore these guys, certain things are facts that we shouldn't shy away from, saying someone scored thru penalty doesn't make him good or that doesn't cut it, if that person isn't good at penalties he won't be taking it either, alot still lose from spot kick and give keepers the bragging right to be famed best keepers.

If na penalty u should win match will that reduce ur points in the league? Not at all, if you lose a deciding penalty in a match, u lose that 3 points, fact.

The brilliance of both players may not be replicated any time soon by the current players now or in the next 5 years, hmm I pray new guys shine too tho, will like to see passion like these guys shown in the new lads, raise our hairs when we watch them play like these two have done.[/s]
Somebody insulted Messi by saying that Messi's goals were against bottom 14 la liga teams.

Then I responded by saying that 11 of Ronaldo's goals were penalties.

Now tell me; have you cautioned the first guy for saying that Messi's goals were against bottom teams?

See?

See why you should not just see a comment and jump into it without knowing the origin of It?

Now promise me that you will use your sense next time.
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by obonujoker(m): 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
eni4real:
Lithuania(7goals), Luxembourg (4goals), Cyprus can't make you the best in the World!!

But statpadding against Eibar, Valladolid, huesca etc can make you??
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by obonujoker(m): 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
mystical109:

So sporting Lisbon is now on the same level as barcheatlona??
Re: Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot by tesppidd: 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
obonujoker:

So sporting Lisbon is now on the same level as barcheatlona??
Or VARdrid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lawyers Drop Neymar's Rape Accuser / Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website / Rangers Players Storm Mbaka Church To Thank God For Helping Them Win Kano Pillar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.