Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Bbnaija: So Laycon Featured Chinko Ekun, Reminisce In Fierce (video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: So Laycon Featured Chinko Ekun, Reminisce In Fierce (video) (44559 Views)

BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance / Bbnaija: Mercy Featured In A Music Video With Ichaba And Davido / Black Panther: The 11 African Tribes, Cultures Featured (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: So Laycon Featured Chinko Ekun, Reminisce In Fierce (video) by Stillthebest: 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
mazichido:
angry

That guy no get Lasgidi vibes not to talk of artistic carriage.

Looks too timid and less confident.
Lies from the pit of hell. His attitude reps Lagos purely.

He is overconfident. Infact he is the one bringing life to that house. Ask me how i know? For the first time I watched 30 minutes from the nonsense today when someone called me to come and see how intelligent he was. And fyi, nonsense is part of life. This life is too serious not to watch nonsense sometimes.

I just wish there is a similar program that to test the intellectual property, creativity and innovation of youths and will be of similar arrangement or better in terms of rewards and awards. I am not talking about project fame.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: So Laycon Featured Chinko Ekun, Reminisce In Fierce (video) by Lovelyn451(f): 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
Onyi22:
I don't like him, so therefore he won't win that money
because he's not rich bah, bt he resemble somebody that will blow, look am well well
Re: Bbnaija: So Laycon Featured Chinko Ekun, Reminisce In Fierce (video) by juniorstar(m): 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
been playing the song "fierce" on repeat. make sense

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: So Laycon Featured Chinko Ekun, Reminisce In Fierce (video) by Enemyofpeace: 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
Onyi22:
who fokn cares?
Re: Bbnaija: So Laycon Featured Chinko Ekun, Reminisce In Fierce (video) by Lamanii22(f): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
tillaman:
based on say na you get the final say!!
Awon Bbn influencer

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: So Laycon Featured Chinko Ekun, Reminisce In Fierce (video) by helpfindbolu: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Bbnaija: So Laycon Featured Chinko Ekun, Reminisce In Fierce (video) by FlordFlorez(m): 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
johnchins:
This poo show is back... For the next 3 months, NL will be choking us with shitty gossip talks from BBNaijai and won't let us read educative and intelligent news on this platform anymore.
BBN is a palliative to cushion the effect of covid19 grin abi aren't u tired of covid19 livescores?
Re: Bbnaija: So Laycon Featured Chinko Ekun, Reminisce In Fierce (video) by popcykaylah(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
A lot of people judging the guy by his looks ,meanwhile he’s far intelligent than a lot of the guys in there ...that’s what the world has turned into ..judging people by looks without knowing them personally

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: So Laycon Featured Chinko Ekun, Reminisce In Fierce (video) by JasonBoss: 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
Rufflinez:
The guy looks like Ogun 4th descendant!

Stale....

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: So Laycon Featured Chinko Ekun, Reminisce In Fierce (video) by meobizy(f): 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
He stands out from the other housemates over his Ghetto-like appearance, which has made many viewers of the show adopt him as their favourite.
The thing weak me when the guy appear on the opening show. The guy looked hungry. He appears the type who will retain this look even if he achieves Wizkid-status. I don’t know how ghetto boys do it, but their look na follow come. They change, though, only if they make conscious efforts.
Re: Bbnaija: So Laycon Featured Chinko Ekun, Reminisce In Fierce (video) by mercy87(f): 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
Onyi22:

I don't like you with your "so therefore" bad use of English.
Re: Bbnaija: So Laycon Featured Chinko Ekun, Reminisce In Fierce (video) by vickydevoka(m): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
DukeofMbaitoli:

You don't like him cuz he looks like the average Nigerian
Ya. N de guy is quite. N also he is not a gal hear nothing lyk boobs n ass to offer
Re: Bbnaija: So Laycon Featured Chinko Ekun, Reminisce In Fierce (video) by Alaborn12: 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
Onyi22:
Because he no be Igbo Amara abi?
Re: Bbnaija: So Laycon Featured Chinko Ekun, Reminisce In Fierce (video) by earnit3: 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
oh
Re: Bbnaija: So Laycon Featured Chinko Ekun, Reminisce In Fierce (video) by DukeofMbaitoli: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
vickydevoka:

Ya. N de guy is quite. N also he is not a gal hear nothing lyk boobs n ass to offer
Exactly
Re: Bbnaija: So Laycon Featured Chinko Ekun, Reminisce In Fierce (video) by obigenius(m): 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
Onyi22:
As Alpha & omega wey u be abi? Las las based on ur dp position, u go sabi wella
Re: Bbnaija: So Laycon Featured Chinko Ekun, Reminisce In Fierce (video) by JastSiryin(m): 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
kokoA:
At least this one is not talentless as Efe.
Bros you guys should cut Efe some slack... I'm not a Nigerian music buff by any means, but I've listened to his most recent EP. He's clearly improved, production-wise too
Re: Bbnaija: So Laycon Featured Chinko Ekun, Reminisce In Fierce (video) by miniziter(m): 7:12am On Jul 21, 2020
Let me waste this space like Chinco ekun did.
Re: Bbnaija: So Laycon Featured Chinko Ekun, Reminisce In Fierce (video) by blakkydikky(m): 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
mazichido:
angry

That guy no get Lasgidi vibes not to talk of artistic carriage.

Looks too timid and less confident.
....Cristiano Ronaldo was also too timid when he first joined Man United,especially his interviewed after his first game for Man United and look at him now. I know with time Laycn will also be confident.
Re: Bbnaija: So Laycon Featured Chinko Ekun, Reminisce In Fierce (video) by RuggedSniper: 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
damiloladuke:
Laycon, considered one of the most prominent faces in the ongoing BBNaija 2020 lockdown edition, actually has a song titled Fierce, with Reminisce and Chinko Ekun.

The housemate is a rapper, who until now, was unknown to many fans of rap music across the country.

He stands out from the other housemates over his Ghetto-like appearance, which has made many viewers of the show adopt him as their favourite.

Well, in the year 2019, Laycon dropped a song titled Fierce and he featured the A-list rappers Chinko Ekun and Reminisce.

He describes himself as being versatile and able to coin words together to soothe scenarios and moods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4asgRDP1BbE&feature=emb_title

https://lailasnews.com/bbnaija-so-laycon-featured-chinko-ekun-reminisce-in-fierce-video/
Re: Bbnaija: So Laycon Featured Chinko Ekun, Reminisce In Fierce (video) by VOJA(m): 6:58am On Nov 01, 2020
Onyi22:

This unforgettable comment though. Truly, man can propose failure but it's only God that can dispose man's proposal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C Covering Her Erect Nipples (Photos) / Why I Refused To Hug Housemates - Princess (BBNaija) / BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.